24 States Refuse To Turn Over Voting Data Unstable President

You did so many times fake ass candian.

You always told us you were a Canadian..

Just like a liberal can't keep your lies straight.

Pulling a Trump?

If you had any proof (do a forum search on my ID and "canadian") and when it comes up empty, you can blow it out your ass.

The Constitution prohibits that, dufas. Non citizens are not allowed to vote by the Constitution.

Only citizens can vote, but representation is based on both people who can vote, and people who can't vote. Felons can't vote, but they're still counted in the census for representation in congress.

That's why it says "persons" and not "citizens" or "voters"

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed.

Pulling a Trump?

If you had any proof (do a forum search on my ID and "canadian") and when it comes up empty, you can blow it out your ass.

Now you are changing your story?

I outed you today as a fake Canadian and just a broke ass black guy...the internet is fun...

Pulling a Trump?

I outed you today as a fake Canadian and just a broke ass black guy...the internet is fun...

You keep on pushing you get the real story..

I am good.

Pulling a Trump?

You keep on pushing you get the real story..

I am good.

We despise fakes and liars and your both kid.

They only asked for the last 4 numbers, idiot.

Along the persons place of birth, searchable by name and date of birth, and there is a 90% ability to get the first 5 digits because they were systematically assigned by location and date.

Hackers can steal ID's based on what is being asked for.

You idiot, they're not going to put the data in the freaking news paper. Stop the drama queen act.

Isn't that the same thing that oshitass spent 100 million trying to get out of them and didn't? I thought so!!!

If he wants it all he will have to do is have the DOJ file a Freedom of information request, and they will give it up without personally sensitive information.

The federal election commission can require them to certify an updated roll to accept their states vote tally certification too. Guess only really unstable psychotic leftist fanatics think this type of monumental leap of fantasy is news.

Shhhhhhhh....you aren't supposed to reveal the lie until they have the next one ready to go....haven't you learned anything from the lie about Russia changing votes, to Russia colluding with Trump to Trump obstructing justice...as one lie is shown to be a lie, they always have the next lie ready to go...

Update on the 24---Twenty Four---24 states who have indicated their refusal to comply with a Federal Commission.

The liberal hopes for a New Civil War are becoming more substantial by the day, and a shocking dissent by three entire states today will have the President furious.

Beginning in the wee hours of the morning on November 9th, 2016, when it became obvious that Donald Trump had defeated the corrupt and incorrigible Hillary Clinton in the presidential election, the liberals began to plan enormous, anti-Trump lifestyles. Now known as the “resistance”, what was once a loose band of casually angry leftists have transformed entirely. Gone are the days of liberals mumbling under their breath when someone enters their Starbucks wearing a “Make America Great Again” ball cap. Now, what we are seeing from the left is something far more despicable and criminal.

When James T. Hodgkinson fired off those first rounds in the New Civil War that celebrities such as Kathy Griffin and Snoop Dogg had been promoting, the nation became keenly aware of the New Fascists, the “resistance”, and the radical leftists having concentrated their efforts in a bold new offensive. Now, that horribly inappropriate virus of dissent has spread into state and local governments.

Three States Openly Defy POTUS, Refuse To Turn Over Voter Fraud Data

^^^^
Bump

Any comments on this.

Nope, If it changed, you'd be able to find another version, but you can't.
So blow it out your ass, you're wasting my time.

The Constitution prohibits that, dufas. Non citizens are not allowed to vote by the Constitution.

Only citizens can vote, but representation is based on both people who can vote, and people who can't vote. Felons can't vote, but they're still counted in the census for representation in congress.

That's why it says "persons" and not "citizens" or "voters"

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed.

It also includes an exception, I guess you comprehension skills aren't up to par.

Nope, If it changed, you'd be able to find another version, but you can't.
So blow it out your ass, you're wasting my time.

So what's your new story kid do you live in Canada with your wife and two children or not..?

You post it now back it up dick weed

We have memory's of posters on here.

24 states thgst should not get a single penny from the Federal Government. Bet they'll have a difderent response when the state's residents get their SS, Medicare and Medicaid paynents stopped.

You just try that. That is illegal. Trump should be arrested and then thrown out of office.

2017-06-30T203250Z_2_LYNXMPED5T1RF_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-VOTE-701x467.jpg

Twenty-four states have defied Trump’s request for sensitive voter information data, as they are refusing to turn over personal information to the unstable president.

Ari Berman of The Nation has the updated listed:

Follow
Ari Berman

✔@AriBerman

24 states won't provide voter data to Kobach: AZ, CA, CT, IN, KY, MA, MN, MS, NC, NM, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI

6:05 PM - 30 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Secretary of State in Mississippi told Trump to go jump in the Gulf of Mexico. The home state of the man leading Trump’s voter suppression charge, Kansas Sec. of State Kris Kobach turned down his request for voter data.

The panel which was born out of Trump’s false belief that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because of people voting illegally has turned into another black eye and a complete fiasco for this White House.

The smart thing to do would be for the White House to quietly announce over the holiday weekend that they are putting the commission on hold for the time being, and then never speak of it again. Since this is the Trump administration, they will probably attack the states that refuse to turn over the voter data, and claim that since Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants.

It’s ironic that just days before America’s Independence Day holiday, the states are celebrating their independence by defying a request from a president who is becoming more like King George III with each passing day of his presidency.

24 States Have Defied Trump And Are Refusing His Request For Voter Information

And if they don't turn it over, the orange assclown is going to do what?
California
Kentucky
Connecticut
Massachusetts
Minnesota
North Carolina
New Mexico
New York
Oklahoma's SOS is a mexican
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Virginia
Vermont
Wisconsin ALL have democrap SOS aka the party that NEEDS illegals to vote to win elections so no surprise.
Time for a little arm twisting :) Maybe some hacking to get the information. Plus this will play VERY WELL for the midterms...LOOK PEOPLE! THE DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO HELP AN INVESTIGATION INTO VOTE FRAUD!

It also includes states like South Dakota, North Dakota, Utah and Mississippi which are Republican states. So who cares what the Oklahoma SOS's nationality is except to bigots like you.

There is no evidence of voter fraud except in Trump and his supporters. minds. This is the biggest witch hunt in history. Just because a state votes a way you don't like it does not make it fraud.

So the left has no interest in finding out about voter fraud now? Could it be because Trump was picking up votes when they did look into it. It was the battle cry for libs not long ago. Funny how that works, looks like the popular vote narrative is no longer important.
No one has ever proven that voter fraud exists. Most likely it never has and never will.
No one has proven any Trump/Russia collusion either but that didn't stop the investigation, did it, asshole? What's wrong, you got something to hide?
How do you know that the collusion has not already been proven?
My point is that there is no proof of collusion but still an investigation. Why not apply the same standard to voter fraud? Maybe because Democrats benefit by voter fraud?
If someone makes a definitive claim of voter fraud, they must have proof
Did anyone have proof of Russia collusion?

I don't get it. Honestly I don't. The voter rolls are public information. Anyone can walk in and pay a small fee and get the rolls. They include who voted, and who is registered to vote. I don't get it, why say that they won't provide it when anyone can go and get it? Both parties regularly get the lists to target their mailings and campaign information.

All that is going to happen is that someone will go, and buy the lists, and then send them to the commission. It is a useless and stupid stand. The Governor of New York said he would not provide them, and then admitted that they were already public information, and that anyone could get them.

It is useless posturing to gin up the support of their side, meaningless, and even worse will look guilty if the Commission finds that the dead were voting, or illegals were voting. Then those who are rushing about now and saying they will not participate with this effort will have to say that the illegals who voted or the dead who voted were no big deal, or worse, they look like they were involved in a conspiracy to cover it up.

I honestly just don't get it.

They are not. Some of the information such as drivers licenses and social security numbers are not public. There is no need for Washington to have this information.

No one has ever proven that voter fraud exists. Most likely it never has and never will.
No one has proven any Trump/Russia collusion either but that didn't stop the investigation, did it, asshole? What's wrong, you got something to hide?
How do you know that the collusion has not already been proven?
My point is that there is no proof of collusion but still an investigation. Why not apply the same standard to voter fraud? Maybe because Democrats benefit by voter fraud?
If someone makes a definitive claim of voter fraud, they must have proof
Did anyone have proof of Russia collusion?

Yes there is. The Russians clearly interfered in our elections to the benefit of Trump. Several Trump campaign associates have relationships with Russia. Roger Stone said he had a backchannel to WikiLeaks and knew about WikiLeaks release of hacked emails from John Podesta.

So what's your new story kid do you live in Canada with your wife and two children or not..?

You post it now back it up dick weed

We have memory's of posters on here.

Now I know where you got the canadian thing from. You're being a dumb ass, because you jumped to conclusions.

Bahaha ha..

You didn't even know tax day was April 18 th

It's April 30th in Canada. I bet you didn't even know that.

Just showing you i'm a wealth of information about everything everywhere.

Kobach is known as KKKris and we know that trump is kkk. This is all about stopping certain Americans from voting and, thanks to RWs who hate their own country, they are succeeding.

No we hate the country that you leftys want to make it into..thank god for Trump rolling back all the damage Obama caused.

I hate the country that Trump supporters are trying to turn this country into as well. The left and Trump supporters are two sides of a rotten coin. There is no reason for this information to go to Washington. If Obama wanted to do this, the very same Trump supporters defending this would be lambasting him and calling him a traitor. Maybe we should have the same type of list of registered gun owners in each state. After all, what do legal gun owners have to hide?

Forum List

Back