24 States Refuse To Turn Over Voting Data Unstable President

You need to post 3-5 million more to come close to Trumps claim.

Funny how Kobach wants states to release enough information for hackers to steal the identity of every voter.

kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who is vice chairman of the commission, gave states on Wednesday about two weeks to hand over roughly a dozen data points of voters who participated in the 2016 election, including birthdates, the last four digits of Social Security numbers, voting history, military status, and information about felony convictions.

My Identity Was Stolen. Here’s How They Did It — NOVA Next | PBS

My bank informed me that a thief with knowledge of my social security number, address, birthdate, and mother’s maiden name had succeeded in changing the contact information associated with my credit card.

Given an individual’s birthdate and the state they were born in, the researchers could, in some cases, predict the first five digits of an individual’s social security number with more than 90% accuracy.

Since when do Canadians have social security numbers?

The 14th Amendment clearly states that non citizens should not be counted for representation. Since when does the federal government follow they Constitution.

Learn to read.

2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to
their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.

It says persons, not citizens.

Fool !!

I thought Trump toldd us there were 5 million illegal votes. Could he have lied, AGAIN?

Trump also said repeal and replace would happen in the same week, same day, or even the same hour.

That he wouldn't cut social security, medicare or medicaid. That we would have wonderful healthcare, everybody would be covered, and at a fraction of the cost..

Once Again kid I thought you posted you were a Canadian?

Which is it?

The 14th Amendment clearly states that non citizens should not be counted for representation. Since when does the federal government follow they Constitution.

Learn to read.

2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to
their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.

It says persons, not citizens.

Fool !!

My B/U

14th Amendment

Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.

Maybe you should try practicing what you preach.

Which is it?

You're acting stupid. I never mentioned my country of origin. If I did, a simple forum search would prove i'm lying, but i'm not, and you're just blowing smoke, or should I say "pulling a Trump"

2017-06-30T203250Z_2_LYNXMPED5T1RF_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-VOTE-701x467.jpg

Twenty-four states have defied Trump’s request for sensitive voter information data, as they are refusing to turn over personal information to the unstable president.

Ari Berman of The Nation has the updated listed:

Follow
Ari Berman

✔@AriBerman

24 states won't provide voter data to Kobach: AZ, CA, CT, IN, KY, MA, MN, MS, NC, NM, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI

6:05 PM - 30 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Secretary of State in Mississippi told Trump to go jump in the Gulf of Mexico. The home state of the man leading Trump’s voter suppression charge, Kansas Sec. of State Kris Kobach turned down his request for voter data.

The panel which was born out of Trump’s false belief that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because of people voting illegally has turned into another black eye and a complete fiasco for this White House.

The smart thing to do would be for the White House to quietly announce over the holiday weekend that they are putting the commission on hold for the time being, and then never speak of it again. Since this is the Trump administration, they will probably attack the states that refuse to turn over the voter data, and claim that since Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants.

It’s ironic that just days before America’s Independence Day holiday, the states are celebrating their independence by defying a request from a president who is becoming more like King George III with each passing day of his presidency.

24 States Have Defied Trump And Are Refusing His Request For Voter Information

And if they don't turn it over, the orange assclown is going to do what?
All they're doing is playing into Trump's hands because now he can say they're covering up voter fraud, and how do they prove otherwise when they are acting guilty?

14th Amendment

Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.

What you quoted is the clause by which congress could decrease a states representation if they denied the vote to black people.

Which is it?

You're acting stupid. I never mentioned my country of origin. If I did, a simple forum search would prove i'm lying, but i'm not, and you're just blowing smoke, or should I say "pulling a Trump"

You did so many times fake ass candian.

You always told us you were a Canadian..

Just like a liberal can't keep your lies straight.

14th Amendment

Section 2.

What you quoted is the clause by which congress could decrease a states representation if they denied the vote to black people.

The Constitution prohibits that, dufas. Non citizens are not allowed to vote by the Constitution.

Which is it?

You did so many times fake ass candian.

You always told us you were a Canadian..

Just like a liberal can't keep your lies straight.

Probably a broke fuck head living in the Bronx fake Canadian.

They only asked for the last 4 numbers, idiot.

Along the persons place of birth, searchable by name and date of birth, and there is a 90% ability to get the first 5 digits because they were systematically assigned by location and date.

Hackers can steal ID's based on what is being asked for.

Forum List

Back