25 days and still no release of the Nashville Trans shooters manifesto

Screenshot_20230415_080547_9GAG.jpg

If you know; you know...

My thoughts, and these at this point are my thoughts only, but I believe this person being outside the accepted norm was put down, made fun of and ridiculed for years.

That built up inside of them and they wanted to get back at those who did that. Not a good solution at all but those who put down, make fun of and ridicule others that do nothing to them can't seem to understand the harm they do.

You either believe in freedom and liberty for all, that includes LGBT or you are a tyrant backing oppressive party member.

You either believe in freedom and liberty for all, that includes LGBT or you are a tyrant backing oppressive party member.
Can you identify where LGBT are being denied their liberty/rights/freedoms in the constitution??

I’ll wait…

(Spoiler alert: they aren’t)

I have read stories that those who have seen it say this person methodically planned this shooting out in great detail and that they fear it could be used as blueprint for other potential mass shooters if made public. This might or might not be true I will give them the benefit of the doubt on that but they can still release parts that pertain to the reasons and motivations for the shooting and keep the planning part under wraps.

A lot of mass public shooters do.......and you can see their manifestos....They don't want people to see the trans hate of non-trans people...

SweetSue92.. clearly this guy is just a troll. I’m going to just ignore him because it’s a waste of time. I encourage you and all others who read this to do so… if you don’t feed the trolls, they get frustrated, so let’s just do that
We discourage addictive use of the ignore button. You are not an ostrich.

I have read stories that those who have seen it say this person methodically planned this shooting out in great detail and that they fear it could be used as blueprint for other potential mass shooters if made public. This might or might not be true I will give them the benefit of the doubt on that but they can still release parts that pertain to the reasons and motivations for the shooting and keep the planning part under wraps.

The only thing I conclude by the Manifesto not being released is that today's young Tranny's are diabolical homicidal maniacs.
Yet, our pro-censorship Gov't wants you to say something if you see something!
I say fuck it!!
Your safety is your responsibility. Govt just marks the shell casings and makes the arrangements to pick up the dead!

If Govt truly wanted you to intervene, the Manifesto would've come out by now, unredacted.
Dimm's need to protect their identity groups first while public safety comes last!!

Forum List

Back