25 most dangerous neighborhood have one things in common, care to guess???

Liberals Aghast as US s 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods All Happen to be Black - The New Observer

All of these neighborhood as nearly 100% black!!!

Not a shocker and it's and inconvenient truth to liberals and race hustlers. All the hands up don't shoot hypocrites and the fuck the police liars don't want to accept the fact that police should be in these areas more, police MUST profile blacks (since they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes) and police have to be more vigilante and quicker to their guns in these areas because these areas are so dangerous.

See the left won't accept the fact that if you removed the black inner city murder rate, then our murder rate would be closer to Europes! Another inconvenient fact. Same thing with eduction Glup!

Sorry to burst the PC bubble!

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

What an advanced coping mechanism you've developed GHook. Your ideas on what to do about it are also so well thought out!

Walk thru Compton at midnight or thru Harlem and get back with me on your findings,......once your injuries are healed of course.

hahahaha.Compton?..LMAO...Harlem?....big deal....the city I live in is one of the top 25 most dangerous IN THE WORLD....IN THE WORLD...due to massively disproportionate rates of negro crime.

But will everyone understand my meaning if I were to say Fucknuts New Jersey?

Fyi, Harlem and Compton aren't cities. They're municipalities.

Sure bro..I live in "fucknuts new jersey"
I live in one of the top 25 most dangerous cities in the world....a city name recognized worldwide.

I'm not going to parse words over which is a city or which is a municipality. It isn't really relevant.

It is in this discussion, meaning ours.

But I'm sure you consider it a badge of honor to live in such a shithole. What pride you show.

My condolences BTW.

Try starting a hastag campaign and maybe your city will finally get the recognition it truly deserves.

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

What an advanced coping mechanism you've developed GHook. Your ideas on what to do about it are also so well thought out!

Walk thru Compton at midnight or thru Harlem and get back with me on your findings,......once your injuries are healed of course.

hahahaha.Compton?..LMAO...Harlem?....big deal....the city I live in is one of the top 25 most dangerous IN THE WORLD....IN THE WORLD...due to massively disproportionate rates of negro crime.

But will everyone understand my meaning if I were to say Fucknuts New Jersey?

Fyi, Harlem and Compton aren't cities. They're municipalities.

Sure bro..I live in "fucknuts new jersey"
I live in one of the top 25 most dangerous cities in the world....a city name recognized worldwide.

I'm not going to parse words over which is a city or which is a municipality. It isn't really relevant.

It is in this discussion, meaning ours.

But I'm sure you consider it a badge of honor to live in such a shithole. What pride you show.

My condolences BTW.

Try starting a hastag campaign and maybe your city will finally get the recognition it truly deserves.

Whatever, ace.
My city... a name recognized worldwide... (unfortunately) makes compton and harlem look like a kids playground....

..and no I'm not "proud" that negro crime caused it...but that's why white people abandon cities to negroes...they want to avoid the plague of negro crime.
Common sense.

Liberals Aghast as US s 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods All Happen to be Black - The New Observer

Not a shocker and it's and inconvenient truth to liberals and race hustlers. All the hands up don't shoot hypocrites and the fuck the police liars don't want to accept the fact that police should be in these areas more, police MUST profile blacks (since they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes) and police have to be more vigilante and quicker to their guns in these areas because these areas are so dangerous.

See the left won't accept the fact that if you removed the black inner city murder rate, then our murder rate would be closer to Europes! Another inconvenient fact. Same thing with eduction Glup!

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

That's one of the worst stereotypes, that there are some neighborhoods that are so dangerous as to result in guarantee immediate injury. Pussy.

Whatever, ace.
My city... a name recognized worldwide... (unfortunately) makes compton and harlem look like a kids playground....

..and no I'm not "proud" that negro crime caused it...but that's why white people abandon cities to negroes...they want to avoid the plague of negro crime.
Common sense.

Well ... You might as well tell him that the hostile environment in New Orleans is greater than just the Ninth Ward.

Whatever, ace.

Common sense.

Well ... You might as well tell him that the hostile environment in New Orleans is greater than just the Ninth Ward.

The 9th is safer than mid city...even the quarter isn't safe...

I'm not even sure why he wants to argue with me about crime in america, though...

We do live in different worlds.

Understanding is still not excusing.

I don't need to understand Charles Manson. I don't need to understand Khanji Fairley. I don't need to understand Lawrence Myers. I don't need to understand Jabari Williams, Derrick Allmon, Paris Denard or Michael Baker.

So, tell me, when you rebuild these areas, what did you do with the severely mentally ill people? What did you do with the intellectually disabled people? Did you change the economic situation for the prostitutes?
Tell me how you went about arranging transportation for the physically disabled. Tell me all about how you brought in good paying jobs to the area.

I have tried to stick with the principles of the argument responding in the thread. At the same time ... Since the questions you ask refer to specific solutions for real problems I have encountered and dealt with ... It makes them hard to answer in the public forum.

I am not very altruistic ... But it does involve matters I would like to express in a different form in attempts to avoid any appearance of self-aggrandizement. If you seriously want to discuss the measures involved ... Send me a private message with the expected format and desired length of response.

Hope you understand ... And I look forward to answering your questions should that be the case.

I don't need to understand Charles Manson. I don't need to understand Khanji Fairley. I don't need to understand Lawrence Myers. I don't need to understand Jabari Williams, Derrick Allmon, Paris Denard or Michael Baker.

So, tell me, when you rebuild these areas, what did you do with the severely mentally ill people? What did you do with the intellectually disabled people? Did you change the economic situation for the prostitutes?
Tell me how you went about arranging transportation for the physically disabled. Tell me all about how you brought in good paying jobs to the area.

I have tried to stick with the principles of the argument responding in the thread. At the same time ... Since the questions you ask refer to specific solutions for real problems I have encountered and dealt with ... It makes them hard to answer in the public forum.

I am not very altruistic ... But it does involve matters I would like to express in a different form in attempts to avoid any appearance of self-aggrandizement. If you seriously want to discuss the measures involved ... Send me a private message with the expected format and desired length of response.

Hope you understand ... And I look forward to answering your questions should that be the case.

You are in the position, right at this very moment, to change the world. The devil is in the details. I think that it is inherently important that solutions to these issues are fully discussed in an arena such as this. They shouldn't be hidden or buried.

A president is in a much better position to change the world. So is a movie producer or director.

Here at USMB change is difficult because in order to fill a pot one must first make sure it is emptied of all of the old contents, and too many here have their pots already full.
You are in the position, right at this very moment, to change the world. The devil is in the details. I think that it is inherently important that solutions to these issues are fully discussed in an arena such as this. They shouldn't be hidden or buried.

Hmm ... Oddly enough you seem to be under the impression I value simply understanding over the reality of fixing problems where they exist. You also seem to suggest I might not be aware of what I have the capabilities to accomplish.

Both assertions (if they were correctly related in my understanding) couldn't be further from the practical application of actual assistance.

I have already changed the world ... Although my actions were not altruistic in nature. The best piece of advice for others has already been given ... Yet denied by people who intend to perpetuate the cycle of self-destruction. It is the desire to excuse behavior in attempts to associate blame with factors that seem unsurmountable suggesting that shortcomings are expected and acceptable.

Perhaps it is the idea I hold that requires being elbow deep in working out the individual conditions and complications over sitting back and discussing what the complicating factors may be.

You asked questions about handling mental disabilities, educational challenges, economic growth and crime. The key to fixing the problem is deciding the stance to take in addressing those problems. If you take the stance that people need to be cared for over your and their desires that they learn to care for themselves ... Then you are the person failing them. Crime and economic growth are handled with aggressive action, personal endangerment (skin in the game) and a relentless approach of not accepting failure, coupled with sufficient praise and reward.

If you want the specific details (and proof) of how I accomplished these things ... You are going to have to ask me privately and I will answer you privately. I don't, and never have had the desire to fix everything and save the world ... Which has always allowed me to focus on and fix what is in front of me.

Hammers and nails ... What you do us always more important than what you think.

Measure twice. Cut once.

You're under the impression that simply because you say so then it must be true. If you are unwilling or unable to address specific issues here then why not showcase a neighborhood that you have changed.

Measure twice. Cut once.

You're under the impression that simply because you say so then it must be true. If you are unwilling or unable to address specific issues here then why not showcase a neighborhood that you have changed.

You can measure 100 times and doesn't matter until you make the cut.

We can battle all day if you like. I can address any issue you chose to pose in specifics if you can follow simple instructions. Just another example of how action means more than talk.

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

That's one of the worst stereotypes, that there are some neighborhoods that are so dangerous as to result in guarantee immediate injury. Pussy.

Pussy?

Wimp.

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

Pussy?

Wimp.

How do you figure? I'm not perpetuating the stereotype that there are certain neighborhoods that people will get guaranteed injuries.

Must be awful to be so scared of your fellow man.

[QUOTE="BlackSand, post: 10200483, member: 45717"

Measure twice. Cut once.

You can measure 100 times and doesn't matter until you make the cut.

We can battle all day if you like. I can address any issue you chose to pose in specifics if you can follow simple instructions. Just another example of how action means more than talk.

I'm not interested in your excuses.

You can address them here.

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

Pussy?

Wimp.

How do you figure? I'm not perpetuating the stereotype that there are certain neighborhoods that people will get guaranteed injuries.

Must be awful to going around in life being so ignorant.

I should explain the situation to you fully but would you listen? Not hardly.

Rotsgilla

Would it be fair to say that you actually know nothing whatsoever about African culture and practices?

Have you ever been to Africa?

I'm not interested in your excuses.

You can address them here.

You are the only one who supports excuses ...

And if you are only interested in measuring what doesn't work and make excuses for accepting it ... Instead of measuring the potential that does exist and doing what is necessary to enable it ... Then you are the problem and have no excuse.

I claimed cannibalism still was practiced in africa and I proved it to you.

No, child - you found three isolated examples and claimed it applied to 51 different countries.

It was childish and ignorant and you know it.

And yes - I can find more instances of cannibalism in the US than you posted, and you know that too.

Blame da blaaaaacks!!!

Pussy?

Wimp.

Must be awful to going around in life being so ignorant.

I should explain the situation to you fully but would you listen? Not hardly.

No, no. Go ahead and explain the situation.

Your racial jealousy, envy, anti white hatred and racism are showing

I am white, genius.

And yes, your posts stink of racism. No one else would find ONE case of witchcraft, and use it to pretend witchcraft is practiced by hundreds of millions of people now, would they?

I am sure you are also aware of this.

I claimed cannibalism still was practiced in africa and I proved it to you.

No, child - you found three isolated examples and claimed it applied to 51 different countries.

Nope. I said cannibalism is still practiced in africa and proved it.

It was childish and ignorant and you know it.
No it was accurate and valid...backed up with links.

And yes - I can find more instances of cannibalism in the US than you posted, and you know that too.

Don't sing it bring it...I'll do africa and you do the u.s....let's see who has more instances of cannibalism?

..but hey that was easy......What about this?

saigon said:
You found ONE example of witchcraft and used it about an entire continent. I could find 100 incidents from the US.

rotagilla said:
psstt..there is no such thing as "witchcraft"...I said "witches" were still burned in africa and I proved it.

I fricking DOUBLE DOG DARE you to find "100 incidents from the u.s." of "witches" being burned to death in the 21st century.
Post the videos and accounts.

Go ahead..I'm waiting...

:popcorn:

Nope. I said cannibalism is still practiced in africa and proved it.

That is UTTER nonsense. It is simply lying.

You found three isolated incidents.

The fact is cannibalism is not practiced anywhere in Africa.

Really - try and post with a little honesty, eh?

Last edited:
Don't sing it bring it...I'll do africa and you do the u.s....let's see who has more instances of cannibalism?

I suspect we'd both find a dozen or so examples from the past decade. A similar number might be found in Europe.

Which proves that cannibalism is no more common in Africa than it is in the US - with the exception being that the US is one country, and Africa 51. So the US as a country might well be the world leader, who knows?

Forum List

Back