254 US Marines killed

in the Beirut barracks bombing. No one demanded Reagan resign, be impeached, or investigated. No hearings to smear Reagan or any other administration official occured. Only hearings were bipartisan and designed to improve security.

Fast foward to now and 4 die and everyone's smearing Clinton and the President over it.

Can you say politically-motivated hypocrisy?

Apples and oranges. Reagan didn't lie about it and those Marines were not turned down for help. Stick to your idiotic homo comments

Entire media world seems to disagree with you.

So link where Reagan lied or the Marines asked for help and were denied. It's just that simple troll. I know you can't....and so do you

That never happened in Benghazi.

Reagan needlessly killed those Marines and for some ghoulish reason people like you hold him blameless.

It was a peace keeping attempt and Reagan was not the man that left the military degrade to a point where soldiers on guard in a war zone were not allowed to have bullets.

You are a lying asshole.:asshole:

You loons problem is you listen to the media too much. Incapable of thought, sheep being led around by the nose

And you get your news from who? Jesus? Clairvoyance?

Where is the lie or help was denied. The clock is ticking loon. I told you that you were full of it and I am correct

Why were the Marines there? Why was a suicide bomber able to get to them?

There was no help denied in Benghazi.

in the Beirut barracks bombing. No one demanded Reagan resign, be impeached, or investigated. No hearings to smear Reagan or any other administration official occured. Only hearings were bipartisan and designed to improve security.

Fast foward to now and 4 die and everyone's smearing Clinton and the President over it.

Apples and oranges. Reagan didn't lie about it and those Marines were not turned down for help. Stick to your idiotic homo comments

So link where Reagan lied or the Marines asked for help and were denied. It's just that simple troll. I know you can't....and so do you

Reagan needlessly killed those Marines and for some ghoulish reason people like you hold him blameless.

It was a peace keeping attempt and Reagan was not the man that left the military degrade to a point where soldiers on guard in a war zone were not allowed to have bullets.

Reagan was commander in chief and didn't let the guards have bullets?

lol

Again, what was our vital interest?

You loons problem is you listen to the media too much. Incapable of thought, sheep being led around by the nose

Where is the lie or help was denied. The clock is ticking loon. I told you that you were full of it and I am correct

Stop running around flapping your arms screaming look at me, I think you're an idiot

Moot. Car bomb used had a yield of like 10 tons of TNT. Coulda parked it other side of the barriers and still had a good effect on target.

It was a peacekeeping mission.

Reagan foolishly thought that attempting to stop a bloodbath would be popular with the locals.

AND that soldiers on guard in a war zone would be armed.

Stop running around flapping your arms screaming look at me, I think you're an idiot

I know you're lying when you start a sentence with 'I think...'

Moot. Car bomb used had a yield of like 10 tons of TNT. Coulda parked it other side of the barriers and still had a good effect on target.

So they were completely vulnerable.

lol

I said nothing about REagan not "letting the guards have bullets".

I note that, by your lying, that you know that the truth of the matter is not on your side.

IF the truth is bad for your position, is it not time to reconsider your position?

The was no vital interest. It was a peace keeping mission.

So they were completely vulnerable.

Well you're only ever as protected as you think you need to be. Obviously if the barracks are miles underground you're pretty safe but practicality comes in at some point so you only build your defense to withstand the most probabilistic events. Not the worst-case scenarios.

lol

I note that, by your lying, that you know that the truth of the matter is not on your side.

IF the truth is bad for your position, is it not time to reconsider your position?

"Reagan was not the man that left the military degrade to a point where soldiers on guard in a war zone were not allowed to have bullets."

You didn't say that?

Funny that 254 soldiers killed by Reagan means nothing to these hacks, but 4 Americans dying in Benghazi is the worst tragedy in American history.

lol

"Reagan was not the man that left the military degrade to a point where soldiers on guard in a war zone were not allowed to have bullets."

You didn't say that?

Dude.

There is not way that you are so dumb that you read "did not let the military degrade to a point where soldiers on guard in a war zone were not allowed to have bullets"

as "reagan did not let the guards have bullets".

If you are going to lie, at least make you lies NOT an insult to the intelligence of a monkey. And not one of the smarter monkeys.

Funny that 254 soldiers killed by Reagan means nothing to these hacks, but 4 Americans dying in Benghazi is the worst tragedy in American history.

NOthing in your post has anything to do with anything a conservative or a republican has ever said or done in relation to the soldiers killed in Lebanon.

Did the Beirut compound send out 600 requests for additional security which were ignored? Had the Reagan administration been reducing their security as the Obama administration did? Hillary was so out of

The Benghzi embassy had made 600 unanswered requests for additional security, and Hillary is so out of touch she thinks Stephens is making a joke. You seriously want that woman as commander in chief? She can't handle the job of secretary of state

Forum List

Back