26 Palestinian Prisoners To Be Released By Israel December 31, 2013

Watch "Israeli attack on Gaza school kills 30" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Uub-HxUPc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Later shown to be an Islamic LIE and that the hamas murdering scum had used the school as a shield.

Al-Fakhura school incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Ging, Director of UNRWA operations, said that three shells had landed "at the perimeter of the school".[31] He said Israel knew it was targeting a UN facility.[32][33] Later, in an investigation by The Globe & Mail which concluded that Israel did not attack the school, Ging stated that all three Israeli mortar shells landed outside the school and that he knew that "no one was killed in the school."[33]

OCHA also reported on 6 January that the missile strikes had been outside the school.[34] In its report of the following day, however, it said the school itself had been shelled.[35] Three weeks later, this error was corrected by Maxwell Gaylord, the UN humanitarian coordinator, who stated that the UN "would like to clarify that the shelling, and all of the fatalities, took place outside rather than inside the school.[36] As a result, several news agencies claimed that the UN had backtracked from its original claim that the strike had hit the school[37] Abraham Rabinovich of The Australian also criticized John Ging and other UN officials claiming they did not "dispel widespread suspicions" and that one of Ging's statement implied the school was hit directly.[38

ANOTHER LIE PROVEN

If you are discussing Gilad Shalit, he was a Zionist soldier enforcing an unlawful Occupation against the Palestinian people.

And your claims here about him are lies.

Why do you never back up your claims with sources , Israeli shill?

Should I write Gilad Shalit a letter and ask him if he was sodomized?

Showing your NAZISM again, do you have a black gestapo uniform in your closet that you wear on special occasions. How about fall those murdering Palestinians then that are child molesters, enforcing a religion of hatred on the Israelis and looking to dominate the world. Have you seen the video of saadam getting sodomised with a metal pole, or the report of other Islamic leaders being sodomised and defiled by members of the arab spring. No citations are needed as these are proven events by AI and other NGO's, and any produced you would just dismiss as being " Zionist lies".

No Nazis in my post, unless it is you recognizing the similarities of Zionists to Nazis that you are commenting on.

Why, Mrs. Sherri, there were Nazis here marching with the Bund in support of Hitler, and many of the German Nazis ran to the Middle East countries after the war to escape persecution. Perhaps some of their descendents are still writing anti-Semitic propaganda. Of course Mrs. Sherri will never ever bring up that Middle East Muslim countries which are run just like fascist countries.

Israeli TV corrects the record — no rockets were fired from UNRWA schools in Gaza during ‘Cast Lead’

Another staple of Israeli propangada has been busted, as Israeli television has – years late – admitted that claims rockets were fired from*UNRWA*schools in Gaza were false.

UNRWA, the UN agency for Palestine refugees, issued a statement yesterday, in eastern occupied Jerusalem, that says in part:

Israel’s highest-rating news programme, Channel Two News, has published a statement correcting false claims that rockets were fired from schools operated by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) during the Gaza war in 2008-2009. The statement makes clear that Israeli officials themselves acknowledged that such claims were false and that there was no evidence to support them.

Israeli TV corrects the record -- no rockets were fired from UNRWA schools in Gaza during 'Cast Lead'

UN corrects the whole affair and states conclusively that Israel did not fire on the school

The Zionist poster using the name Phoneall.needs to go look at a map and read history.

Iraq is not part of Palestine and his sadistic fantasies about Sadam have nothing to do with anything happening in Palestine.

What is this posters obsession with child molesters about?

The only matter I have read about such a topic is IDF soldiers sexually abusing Palestinian children prisoners, actually sexual abusing them and threatening them or relatives with sexual abuse. We have reports of human rights groups documenting this.

Last edited:
Sherri is lying through her teeth. She can't prove anything. Her claims are a complete joke.

In addition to this, what I find amusing about Mrs. Sherri is that she happens to be " on duty" constantly throughout the day and night. When you get on the forum next time, Sweet Caroline, scroll down to the bottom where you will see who is reading this forum. It appears that Mrs. Sherri waits to continually monitor this forum to give thanks to all those who have the same sick mind set as she does no matter how nonsensical their posts. Other posters give thanks to others from time to time, but not so automatically as Mrs. Sherri does. Maybe she thinks that giving thanks constantly is also part of her job.

This video addresses the background surrounding present prisoner release.

Watch "Israel to release 104 Palestinian prisoners as part of efforts to begin fresh round of peace talks" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EoQgGMUXMk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I wonder how they would like the prisoners to be returned in plastic bags like hamas does with Israeli prisoners.

Israel-Hamas Prisoner Swap Preparations Begin In The West Bank

Numerically uneven swaps for captured or dead Israeli soldiers held by armed Arab groups have taken place a number of times since the 1980s. The last one, in 2008, saw the release of five militants in return for the bodies of two Israeli soldiers held by the Lebanese group Hezbollah. In a deal with Hezbollah in 2004, Israel freed about 400 prisoners in return for a former army colonel and the bodies of three soldiers.

Israeli TV corrects the record — no rockets were fired from UNRWA schools in Gaza during ‘Cast Lead’

Another staple of Israeli propangada has been busted, as Israeli television has – years late – admitted that claims rockets were fired from*UNRWA*schools in Gaza were false.

UNRWA, the UN agency for Palestine refugees, issued a statement yesterday, in eastern occupied Jerusalem, that says in part:

Israel’s highest-rating news programme, Channel Two News, has published a statement correcting false claims that rockets were fired from schools operated by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) during the Gaza war in 2008-2009. The statement makes clear that Israeli officials themselves acknowledged that such claims were false and that there was no evidence to support them.

Israeli TV corrects the record -- no rockets were fired from UNRWA schools in Gaza during 'Cast Lead'

UN corrects the whole affair and states conclusively that Israel did not fire on the school

It was a false claim by Israel.from the beginning, the claim militants were firing from the school Israel.attacked.

Sherri is lying through her teeth. She can't prove anything. Her claims are a complete joke.

I told you where the reports are, learn English and go read them.

Oh look,Mrs. Sherri is back with her "learn English" for the umpteenth time. I wonder if one of her Iranian gang needed a dictionary to type that since the language they are fluent in is Farsi.

As none of these prisoners ever received fair and just and lawful trials convicting them of any offenses, I can only view their releases as a positive development.

AND their releases are a thing anyone who cares about freedom and justice for all should be celebrating.

I am watching for videos and photos of celebrations in Palestine, which I expect are already underway, and which I will post when I locate them.

Meanwhile, of course, Mrs. Sherri doesn't care about about those who are being detained and tortured in Syria. She is just happy that murderers are being let out of the Israeli jails. I guess if there is no peace agreement, then Israel will be free to pick up this murderers.

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/nowsyrialatestnews/526373-syria-jihadists-torturing-killing-detainees

My celebrating prisoners detained unlawfully for 25 years says nothing about a thing going on in Syria.

I think all that baby killing in Vietnam has destroyed this posters ability to reason and say a thing that even makes any sense.

Who say that they have been detained unlawfully, and which court heard the cases on appeal ?

Watch "Pink Floyd, Roger Waters - Song for Palestine." on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vh33ycOrc4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I am actually getting bored with this, it gets old. There are people out there who want to discuss what is happening in Palestine. Did you know that? Roger Waters is certainly not afraid to speak out and sing out for Palestine. Now, he is not boring, he is a brave man not afraid to speak Truth about Palestine.

He should be there celebrating with those prisoners right now, singing this song.

SONG appears at beginning of post.

Is that why he is no longer a member of Pink Floyd and has lost the majority of his fan base ?

Later shown to be an Islamic LIE and that the hamas murdering scum had used the school as a shield.

John Ging, Director of UNRWA operations, said that three shells had landed "at the perimeter of the school".[31] He said Israel knew it was targeting a UN facility.[32][33] Later, in an investigation by The Globe & Mail which concluded that Israel did not attack the school, Ging stated that all three Israeli mortar shells landed outside the school and that he knew that "no one was killed in the school."[33]

OCHA also reported on 6 January that the missile strikes had been outside the school.[34] In its report of the following day, however, it said the school itself had been shelled.[35] Three weeks later, this error was corrected by Maxwell Gaylord, the UN humanitarian coordinator, who stated that the UN "would like to clarify that the shelling, and all of the fatalities, took place outside rather than inside the school.[36] As a result, several news agencies claimed that the UN had backtracked from its original claim that the strike had hit the school[37] Abraham Rabinovich of The Australian also criticized John Ging and other UN officials claiming they did not "dispel widespread suspicions" and that one of Ging's statement implied the school was hit directly.[38

ANOTHER LIE PROVEN

Wikipedia is not a legitimate source, as it is regularly edited by Zionists or anyone else who feels like editing it.

We have human rights groups reports finding Israel.attacked multiple schools in Gaza in Cast Lead. It was not just one school attacked even.

In addition to this, what I find amusing about Mrs. Sherri is that she happens to be " on duty" constantly throughout the day and night. When you get on the forum next time, Sweet Caroline, scroll down to the bottom where you will see who is reading this forum. It appears that Mrs. Sherri waits to continually monitor this forum to give thanks to all those who have the same sick mind set as she does no matter how nonsensical their posts. Other posters give thanks to others from time to time, but not so automatically as Mrs. Sherri does. Maybe she thinks that giving thanks constantly is also part of her job.

She is a one-woman (and sometimes a one-man) band. She/he doesn't have any supporters on this forum so clings to whatever comes halfway to her/his way of thinking, even posting on Christmas Day morning. :lol:

The Zionist poster using the name Phoneall.needs to go look at a map and read history.

Iraq is not part of Palestine and his sadistic fantasies about Sadam have nothing to do with anything happening in Palestine.

What is this posters obsession with child molesters about?

The only matter I have read about such a topic is IDF soldiers sexually abusing Palestinian children prisoners, actually sexual abusing them and threatening them or relatives with sexual abuse. We have reports of human rights groups documenting this.

Come on, Mrs. Sherri, the readers are quite aware of what goes on in many Muslim countries. I thought the one was funny about the man who actually had to marry his goat after he was caught with her. Do you actually think the IDF would commit sexual abuse against your friends when they wouldn't even want to touch you.

I am actually getting bored with this, it gets old. There are people out there who want to discuss what is happening in Palestine. Did you know that? Roger Waters is certainly not afraid to speak out and sing out for Palestine. Now, he is not boring, he is a brave man not afraid to speak Truth about Palestine.

He should be there celebrating with those prisoners right now, singing this song.

Is that why he is no longer a member of Pink Floyd and has lost the majority of his fan base ?

HE left Pink Floyd long ago.

It had nothing to do with Palestine.

ANOTHER LIE PROVEN

Wikipedia is not a legitimate source, as it is regularly edited by Zionists or anyone else who feels like editing it.

We have human rights groups reports finding Israel.attacked multiple schools in Gaza in Cast Lead. It was not just one school attacked even.

Shamesty International? :lol:
UN? :lol:
B'Tselem? :lol:
Ma'an? :lol:
Press TV? :lol:

If you followed Jesus then you would not use ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATRED terms for Israel, Israelis and Jews. You do realise that Jesus is one of those Zionists you so hate, and if he was alive today he would be at the front of the queue returning fire to the muslim child murderers.
I also see that you support thieves and other criminals as squatting is an illegal act in most nations, as you deprive the rightfull owners of the right to their property.

Anyone who has read The Gospels knows Jesus was not a Zionist.

And I refer you to the words of Jesus In Matthew 23, where you see words Jesus spoke to the unjust and hypocrites and ones doing evil He lived amidst/amongst, people of Judea, Pharisees and teachers of the law. He confronted Injustice with Truth and that is the example He sets for all who follow Him to follow in.

The

Strange how Mrs. Sherri, the supposedly "good Christian," keeps on coming up with the same stuff from the Bible that perhaps she and her Iranian gang picked up from the Internet. Why not tell us about the fake Gospel the Muslims have which shows that Jesus eliminated waste just like other humans do. Another Muslim once brought this Gospel up years and years ago while posting.

Sherri's posts convince me that she relies completely on pre-cooked propaganda. ----In
fact I recognized her for what she is because I have read that propaganda. She actually
seems to know nothing. I have no doubt that she never heard of Herodotus
except from the propaganda she posts------she certainly never read the bible. She
is not alone----people hanging around street corners, and methadone clinics use
the same material incessantly. In the town in which I grew up----the peripheral areas where bums sat drinking out of paper bags-----ie small empty lots-----were littered with the stuff she quotes (as a kid I read anything that fell into my hands and lots of that stuff was "ALL ABOUT JEWS" ) I know of no comment by jesus in which he repudiates ZION----
I did read the book. I also read the very TYPICALLY PHARISEE JEREMIADS attributed
to Jesus. Since sherri never read the bible-----she is completely ignorant of the style of
latter 'prophets' like JEREMIAH and AMOS who used that style incessantly. She is
also so "unread" that she is unaware of the fact that early american christian preachers
also used a very similar style upon their FELLOWS in churches in fiery sermons.

sheeeesh ---she is dim.-------but not alone. She is simply a very typical jihado
fascist. I bet she never read the works of SOPHOCLES or EURIPIDES ---she is
so busy collecting the worn out propaganda cooked up by escapees from the nuremberg
trials-----its easier

HE left Pink Floyd long ago.

It had nothing to do with Palestine.

Still calling the land 'Palestine' eh? Like the true Islamist you are. :lol:

I told you where the reports are, learn English and go read them.

Oh look,Mrs. Sherri is back with her "learn English" for the umpteenth time. I wonder if one of her Iranian gang needed a dictionary to type that since the language they are fluent in is Farsi.

She (or he) even said in November there was no such country called England. :lol:

Forum List

Back