🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

260,000 Veterans Have Lost Their Gun Rights Since December

And you don't care about the other half who don't use guns.....or the fact...the fact, that the ones who use guns will simply use something else...like they do in Japan, South Korea and China as well as France and several other European countries where access to guns for law abiding people is limited to non existent...........

Why do you only care about gun suicides........?

Because you have a phobia about guns....
attempt to deflect all you want, the fact remains that those with access to guns kill themselves more frequently than those without

Wrong.....Japan, South Korea and China all have higher suicide rates than we do...and the law abiding citizens in those countries have almost 0 access to guns...so you are just wrong......

France, and several other countries in Europe that have all the gun control you anti gun nuts want also have higher suicide rates than we do.......so you are still wrong....
super. they also have different cultures. the study was on americans, i've made that clear several times. if you disagree with harvard's study find a legitimate criticism, not just some crap about very different countries and cultures having different suicide rates.

No.....we are talking about your contention that guns allow people to commit suicide....I have listed Asian and European Countries that have limited to no access to guns and they have higher suicide rates than we do....you are wrong.
no, we are talking about the united states, in which people with access to guns kill themselves more frequently than those without.

and where about half the deaths occur without guns....so that means that if we didn't have guns...they would simply use what the other 19,974 use....just like in Japan, South Korea, China....where they don't have any guns for law abiding citizens and they still commit suicide at a higher rate than we do.....

Why is that concept so hard for you regressives.......?

attempt to deflect all you want, the fact remains that those with access to guns kill themselves more frequently than those without

Wrong.....Japan, South Korea and China all have higher suicide rates than we do...and the law abiding citizens in those countries have almost 0 access to guns...so you are just wrong......

France, and several other countries in Europe that have all the gun control you anti gun nuts want also have higher suicide rates than we do.......so you are still wrong....
super. they also have different cultures. the study was on americans, i've made that clear several times. if you disagree with harvard's study find a legitimate criticism, not just some crap about very different countries and cultures having different suicide rates.

No.....we are talking about your contention that guns allow people to commit suicide....I have listed Asian and European Countries that have limited to no access to guns and they have higher suicide rates than we do....you are wrong.
no, we are talking about the united states, in which people with access to guns kill themselves more frequently than those without.

and where about half the deaths occur without guns....so that means that if we didn't have guns...they would simply use what the other 19,974 use.
if that were true the rates would be the same.

you don't seem to be able to grasp the concept. is it too difficult for you?

And you don't care about the other half who don't use guns.....or the fact...the fact, that the ones who use guns will simply use something else...like they do in Japan, South Korea and China as well as France and several other European countries where access to guns for law abiding people is limited to non existent...........

Why do you only care about gun suicides........?

Because you have a phobia about guns....

no, we are talking about the united states, in which people with access to guns kill themselves more frequently than those without - which i believe is a pretty solid reason for denying gun purchases to the mentally ill

So I guess you wont be purchasing a firearm....

no, we are talking about the united states, in which people with access to guns kill themselves more frequently than those without - which i believe is a pretty solid reason for denying gun purchases to the mentally ill

i don't need more.

but if the implication is that i'm mentally ill i'd like to point out that unlike yourself i have facts to back up my argument. you have emotion and the ability to ignore reality. which seems saner?

i don't need more.

but if the implication is that i'm mentally ill i'd like to point out that unlike yourself i have facts to back up my argument. you have emotion and the ability to ignore reality. which seems saner?

You are arguing a useless point just for the sake of arguing...that is not the actions of a sane person.
Carry on loon.

and where about half the deaths occur without guns....so that means that if we didn't have guns...they would simply use what the other 19,974 use.

If it were true then our suicide rate would be higher than Japan, China and South Korea....it isn't and we have access to guns, their law abiding citizens don't.....

If it were true then our suicide rate would be higher than Japan, China and South Korea....it isn't and we have access to guns, their law abiding citizens don't.....
you think access to guns is the only factor in a suicide?

why do you hate guns so much?

see, there are many aspects that can go into a population's suicide rate. but here, in the united states, where those factors can be accounted for across the population, those with access to guns kill themselves more frequently than those without.

i don't need more.

You are arguing a useless point just for the sake of arguing...that is not the actions of a sane person.
Carry on loon.
as soon as you admit i'm correct, that people with access to firearms in the united states kill themselves more frequently than those without i'll be happy to drop the point

Hussein hates our soldiers and Veterans. He hates America for God's sake. This shite doesn't surprise me.

i don't need more.

Carry on loon.
as soon as you admit i'm correct, that people with access to firearms in the united states kill themselves more frequently than those without i'll be happy to drop the point

As soon as you admit people use firearms to commit suicide because they are available and would just as likely jump off a parking garage if they weren't we can end your ridiculous crusade.

see, there are many aspects that can go into a population's suicide rate. but here, in the united states, where those factors can be accounted for across the population, those with access to guns kill themselves more frequently than those without.

Only because they can get them and they'd jump off a tall building if they couldnt.

i don't need more.

Carry on loon.

As soon as you admit people use firearms to commit suicide because they are available and would just as likely jump off a parking garage if they weren't we can end your ridiculous crusade.

People are free to choose to kill themselves. It's a personal decision. It's not a Government decision.

i don't need more.

Carry on loon.

you just can't seem to understand that people with access to firearms kill themselves at a higher rate than those without - meaning those without are not just as likely to jump off a parking garage.

i don't need more.

Carry on loon.

you just can't seem to understand that people with access to firearms kill themselves at a higher rate than those without - meaning those without are not just as likely to jump off a parking garage.

Holy shit you're a tard...

i don't need more.

Carry on loon.

because i understand what the study said? understanding something you are struggling with makes me a tard?

Carry on loon.

because i understand what the study said? understanding something you are struggling with makes me a tard?

Nah...your lack of understanding does that.
Off to ignore with your dumbass.

Nah...your lack of understanding does that.
Off to ignore with your dumbass.
lol. yet another emotional response from someone that can't understand a very simple concept and won't face reality

Create more wars, create more Veterans, and then fuck em. When are people gonna figure it out? The Globalist Elites who create all these wars don't give a damn about our soldiers. They see them as mere Mercenary Slaves, serving to enrich their coffers. Their function is to kill, be killed & maimed, and then be discarded. Just Disposable Slaves in the NWO.

"Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger

No twit....I keep showing you that access to guns is not a factor in the suicide rate because so many countries who give law abiding citizens no access to guns have higher suicide rates than we do....yet you hate guns so much you only care about suicides that happen with guns....

Forum List

Back