260k Austrians sign EU exit petition,forcing referendum debate in parliament

Very few Donbass (SE Ukraine) refugees can flee to Europe for a number of reasons, however in 2014 when official Kiev started the all out war against Donbass (which had a referendum and with 85% voted for separation from Ukraine) about a million people fled to Russia and received a refugees status there.

A number of Western Ukrainians fled to Poland hoping for better life there, however I've never heard if Poland gave them any refugee status or not.

Yes I know up to million have been accepted as refugees in Mother Russia.

"A number of Western Ukrainians fled to Poland hoping for better life there, however I've never heard if Poland gave them any refugee status or not."

We have some friends in Prawo i Sprawiedliwość - party of Polish Government, so I'll text them and see if they can tell me if these Ukranians are now protected in Poland and I'll let you know.

Merkel is supporting official Kiev in breeding NAZIs in Ukraine, wait till those decide to spread around and get into EU.

Exactly, Traitor Bitch Merkel, Traitor Jean-Claude Juncker....plus Obama, John Kerry and psycho bitch Victoria Nuland ALL supporting Svoboda and Pravyi Sektor involvement in post-Maidan Donbass conflict.

What hypocrites they are.

Merkel is supporting official Kiev in breeding NAZIs in Ukraine, wait till those decide to spread around and get into EU.

Exactly, Traitor Bitch Merkel, Traitor Jean-Claude Juncker....plus Obama, John Kerry and psycho bitch Victoria Nuland ALL supporting Svoboda and Pravyi Sektor involvement in post-Maidan Donbass conflict.

All those ^ need to be judged by International Tribunal. My suggestion would be: Guantanamo. The sooner the better for the sake of the whole world.

savages went berserk today in Macedonia, where they are trapped.
Many have been camping in squalid conditions for a week or more, with little food or medical help. Most of those trying to reach northern Europe are Syrian and Iraqi refugees.
Migrants break down Macedonia fence on Greek border - BBC News

^Those savages? You treat people like animals and they are bound to try to seek help. Sounds like they are being starved. Classy.

Tough shit. NOBODY wants them here, NOBODY asked them to trek thousands of miles....ONLY Traitor Bitch Merkel invited them.

How about the other Middle Eastern nations take them, they're nearer and share the Islam thing, so why aren't they going to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Dubai? Oh yes that's right because they can't get free Welfare stuff in those nations can they?
Probably they are trying to get away from extremists like Isis and the Taliban. (They should probably be warned about Austria at this point) Just because they are refugees doesn't mean they are savages. I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck in Syria or Iraq due to a chance birth that sealed my fate.

How long will it be before England realizes that you are a savage and deports you back to Austria?

Merkel is supporting official Kiev in breeding NAZIs in Ukraine, wait till those decide to spread around and get into EU. Merkel's policy is crazy and seems like all EU has to pay for that.

The ignorant amongst us ie. Ravi and Co. accuse me of being a Nazi, because I'm Austrian it seems.

So IF I WERE a Nazi, then I'd be supporting Svoboda and Pravyi Sektor, both openly WORSHIP Stepan Bandera....of course I'd put a 100% bet on that the ignorant amongst us ie. Ravi and Co. have never heard of Svoboda, Pravyi Sektor or Stepan Bandera.

As my comment just before to you says, I'm 100% anti-Svoboda and 100% anti-Pravyi Sektor and as such also against the "Government" in Kyiv.

My FULL support to Donbass, Donetsk Oblast, Luhansk Oblast....Skhidna Ukrayina and Кры́мский полуо́стров :smile:

Many have been camping in squalid conditions for a week or more, with little food or medical help. Most of those trying to reach northern Europe are Syrian and Iraqi refugees.

^Those savages? You treat people like animals and they are bound to try to seek help. Sounds like they are being starved. Classy.

Tough shit. NOBODY wants them here, NOBODY asked them to trek thousands of miles....ONLY Traitor Bitch Merkel invited them.

How about the other Middle Eastern nations take them, they're nearer and share the Islam thing, so why aren't they going to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Dubai? Oh yes that's right because they can't get free Welfare stuff in those nations can they?
Probably they are trying to get away from extremists like Isis and the Taliban. (They should probably be warned about Austria at this point) Just because they are refugees doesn't mean they are savages. I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck in Syria or Iraq due to a chance birth that sealed my fate.

How long will it be before England realizes that you are a savage and deports you back to Austria?

The grown-up's are having a discussion. Go back to your play-pen and sandpit.

Hey Ravi, do you have reading comprehension problems? You must, because you've failed to notice Odium's interesting sig lines....why NO comment from you and your ilk? Is it because Odium is American and NOT Germanic?

Here are his interesting sig lines, to refresh your memory:

"The victory will be only entirely and finally achieved when the whole world is free of Jews."

Julius Streicher

"It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."

Adolf Hitler

Actually I partially agree with Ravi when he (she) says:
"Probably they are trying to get away from extremists like Isis and the Taliban. I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck in Syria or Iraq "

Some of them, but not all of them, and that's where the biggest problem comes from. EU has to be a lot more careful and has to take a lot more time learning who exactly they let in. According to experts, about 5 thousands ISIS members got in Europe without any obstacles pretending to be Syrian refugees:

EUROPE is facing its highest terror threat in a decade, warns the EU’s police chief.
He claims up to 5,000 homegrown jihadists have returned after training with ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
Europe alert: Continent faces highest security threat level for 10 years

Last edited:

Probably they are trying to get away from extremists like Isis and the Taliban. I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck in Syria or Iraq due to a chance birth that sealed my fate.
Some of them, but not all of them. EU has to be a lot more careful and take a lot more time learning who exactly let in. According to experts, about 5 thousands ISIS members got in Europe without any obstacles pretending to be Syrian refugees:

EUROPE is facing its highest terror threat in a decade, warns the EU’s police chief.
He claims up to 5,000 homegrown jihadists have returned after training with ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

The fact that nobody actually knows who 90% of this crowd is, due to them arriving with no documentation, means that NONE of them should be allowed in.

Of course not ALL are terrorists, but how can we seperate wheat from chaff when most have no documents? We can't, it's not as if the terrorists are saying:

"Hello I'm a terrorist, but I'm here saying I'm another refugee"

The whole situation is just too dangerous, so therefore NONE should be allowed in.

You don't want to agree with Ravi on many things, that one isn't sharpest knife in drawer.

22. September 2015 :
EU interior ministers have approved a relocation plan on distributing 120,000 refugees among member states.

Finland was the only country of the EU's 28 members to abstain from the vote. Poland, which had previously opposed the proposal, voted in favor of it.

"EUROPE will share 120,000 refugees across the region after members pushed through a vote today, despite four ex-communist eastern European countries strongly opposing the plans.

After crisis talks collapsed yesterday, the move was unusual due to the lack of consensus, with Romania, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary voting against accepting mandatory quotas.

With such an important issue, a unanimous decision is normally needed, but today the quotas were decided by majority vote.

Syrians, Eritreans and Iraqis are to be prioritised in the distribution between the other EU members states.

If any of the 25 countries who will now take part in a quota refuse to accept relocated migrants they will be financially penalised 0.002 per cent of their GDP."

22. September 2015 :
EU interior ministers have approved a relocation plan on distributing 120,000 refugees among member states.

Finland was the only country of the EU's 28 members to abstain from the vote. Poland, which had previously opposed the proposal, voted in favor of it.

"EUROPE will share 120,000 refugees across the region after members pushed through a vote today, despite four ex-communist eastern European countries strongly opposing the plans.

After crisis talks collapsed yesterday, the move was unusual due to the lack of consensus, with Romania, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary voting against accepting mandatory quotas.

With such an important issue, a unanimous decision is normally needed, but today the quotas were decided by majority vote.

Syrians, Eritreans and Iraqis are to be prioritised in the distribution between the other EU members states.

If any of the 25 countries who will now take part in a quota refuse to accept relocated migrants they will be financially penalised 0.002 per cent of their GDP."

"22. September 2015 :"

This is from FIVE MONTHS AGO :rolleyes-41:

Now borders from Austria to Macedonia are basically SHUT.

22. September 2015 :

Who speaking about borders?

22. September 2015 :

You posted an irrelevant article from five months ago, nothing in that article now valid, all is moot.

We are onto borders since last week, Austria to Macedonia is basically shut. We are in the present, not in the past now.

22. September 2015 :

You posted an irrelevant article from five months ago, nothing in that article now valid, all is moot.

We are onto borders since last week, Austria to Macedonia is basically shut. We are in the present, not in the past now.

This is the present. The date is, only the date of birth.

"EU interior ministers have approved a relocation plan on distributing 120,000 refugees among member states.

Finland was the only country of the EU's 28 members to abstain from the vote. Poland, which had previously opposed the proposal, voted in favor of it. "

Migrants-Summit-607056.jpg

22. September 2015 :

"EU interior ministers have approved a relocation plan on distributing 120,000 refugees among member states.

Finland was the only country of the EU's 28 members to abstain from the vote. Poland, which had previously opposed the proposal, voted in favor of it. "

View attachment 65332

The date in the article:

September 2015 ISN'T the PRESENT....are you in a Time Warp or something?

22. September 2015 :

View attachment 65332

The date in the article:

They made a decision, which will be implemented now.

I can tell you, let's get this show on the road! Traitor Bitch Merkel has asked for the shafting she's going to get....a shafting from Austria to Hungary, the latter having referendum on her evil and insane plan to destroy Europa by "distributing" the Muslim savages around Continent.
Follow the money.

The EU may be working out with trade and infrastructure, but the EU has been lousy on economics. The Greek and Portugugal and Italy financial situations were untenable and shook the Euro to the core.

I know you'd prefer to blame Muslims for everything. But always ollow the money.

View attachment 65332

The date in the article:

They made a decision, which will be implemented now.

Absolute gibberish.

Probably they are trying to get away from extremists like Isis and the Taliban. I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck in Syria or Iraq due to a chance birth that sealed my fate.
Some of them, but not all of them. EU has to be a lot more careful and take a lot more time learning who exactly let in. According to experts, about 5 thousands ISIS members got in Europe without any obstacles pretending to be Syrian refugees:

The fact that nobody actually knows who 90% of this crowd is, due to them arriving with no documentation, means that NONE of them should be allowed in.

Of course not ALL are terrorists, but how can we seperate wheat from chaff when most have no documents? We can't, it's not as if the terrorists are saying:

"Hello I'm a terrorist, but I'm here saying I'm another refugee"

The whole situation is just too dangerous, so therefore NONE should be allowed in.

You don't want to agree with Ravi on many things, that one isn't sharpest knife in drawer.

Muslims don't like Christians, why do they choose Europe to flee to and why EU leaders allow them to flood Christian Europe? There are plenty of Muslim countries in the ME and Africa they can flee to and Turkey is one of them. However since last century European countries are trying to sing a sweet song about "multiculturalism" which never ever worked! Will they ever learn that double standards policy sooner or later will hit them and their people (who are even more important!) like a boomerang?...

Last edited:

I can tell you, let's get this show on the road! Traitor Bitch Merkel has asked for the shafting she's going to get....a shafting from Austria to Hungary, the latter having referendum on her evil and insane plan to destroy Europa by "distributing" the Muslim savages around Continent.
Follow the money.

The EU may be working out with trade and infrastructure, but the EU has been lousy on economics. The Greek and Portugugal and Italy financial situations were untenable and shook the Euro to the core.

I know you'd prefer to blame Muslims for everything. But always ollow the money.

How was Italy's financial situation untenable? It is a net contributor to the EU budget. You are perhaps confusing Italy with Spain, Ireland or another net beneficiary of the EU.

Forum List

Back