266000 jobs created in November.

Cool! thanks Alex Trebek!

As a way of showing my appreciation; I'll provide a piece of totally irrelevant trivia to go along with your piece of totally irrelevant trivia.

There are more living humans on the planet today than at any time in history.
Excuses, excuses
Yeah I know, I'm just wondering when you partisan lemmings are going to run out of them and start facing reality, my first guess would be NEVER.

Over half of all Americans are not working
LOL, You're just a fountain of non-sequitur factoids. I bet you kick ass at Trivial Pursuit, huh?
You believed it when Trump was saying it about the Obama economy
Why don’t you believe it about the Trump economy?

Uh-huh, that's EXACTLY what I just posted, thanks for once again demonstrating your reading with comprehension prowess.:rolleyes:

.... meanwhile back on Earth, November 2019 continues to be recorded as a damn good month for the U.S. Labor Month, rational folks hope December will be just as good or better.
The economy sucks
Record number of unemployed

U3 is just a made up number .....just so you know
According to Trump, real unemployment is around 40%. So he said, anyway.

Seasonal employment was actually meager. 52,000 job "Gains" were autoworkers coming back to work after the end of the strike. The unemployment rate did tick down, but a lot of gains were in lower wage sectors. The lower monthly average of gains reflects the GOP attempt to murder children with the Tax Cuts.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Homelessness problem is nothing new either: Matthew 25: 14-30. Republicans pray that way! Moslems, Jews and Communists are all on-board themselves! Nigerians do "Financial Inclusion," priming the micro-business sector with federal credit--Obama-like in Equal Amounts--like in Matthew 20: 1-16, and so also like never before in history!)
Seasonal jobs are expected to be less because fewer people buy in brick and motor stores. Online purchases are up however.

This is great, the long-term job growth has continued is trajectory, Trump hasn't screwed up the economy. Whew!
View attachment 293500 View attachment 293501

View attachment 293503

Facts don't lie, Trump inherited a long-term growing economy. All those deregulations and the tax cut did not cause a huge skyward bump with of the trajectory, the growth still stayed within the long-term trajectory.

If this is true, why would we want to have the same economic growth but higher taxes? That seems to be what you are saying.

Hmmm that's an interesting theory..... :rolleyes:

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29."

Employment Situation Summary

They have been told by their handlers that the economy is bad and that the poor are suffering more under Trump. They just go with it.
More people are unemployed than any time in history

As a way of showing my appreciation; I'll provide a piece of totally irrelevant trivia to go along with your piece of totally irrelevant trivia.

Excuses, excuses

Thanks Trump
Yeah, if we hold Trump to the same math he used during his campaign, the unemployment rate is around 39 percent.
The actual number is over 50 percent not working

Some president

Great numbers!
FAKE NUMBERS according to Tramp himself.
Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact.

If you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42%.

- Donald J Trump, Time interview, Aug. 18, 2015

Excuses, excuses
Yeah I know, I'm just wondering when you partisan lemmings are going to run out of them and start facing reality, my first guess would be NEVER.

LOL, You're just a fountain of non-sequitur factoids. I bet you kick ass at Trivial Pursuit, huh?

Uh-huh, that's EXACTLY what I just posted, thanks for once again demonstrating your reading with comprehension prowess.:rolleyes:

.... meanwhile back on Earth, November 2019 continues to be recorded as a damn good month for the U.S. Labor Month, rational folks hope December will be just as good or better.
The economy sucks

LOL, different jobs report, same old hyper-partisan lemming story "the economy will continue to "suck" until MY political Crime Family takes over". :rolleyes:

... I guess expecting that you dingbats will ever learn to sing a reality based tune is WAY too much to hope for.

Thanks for the laughs, MUCH appreciated!

This is great, the long-term job growth has continued is trajectory, Trump hasn't screwed up the economy. Whew!

View attachment 293503

Facts don't lie, Trump inherited a long-term growing economy. All those deregulations and the tax cut did not cause a huge skyward bump with of the trajectory, the growth still stayed within the long-term trajectory.

If this is true, why would we want to have the same economic growth but higher taxes? That seems to be what you are saying.
Have you checked Trump's annual deficits versus Obama's second term annual deficits?

Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.
  • FY 2021 - $1.276 trillion.
  • FY 2020 - $1.281 trillion.
  • FY 2019 - $1.314 trillion.
  • FY 2018 - $1.217 trillion.
Obama's Annual Deficits Second Term

Excuses, excuses

The economy sucks

LOL, different jobs report, same old hyper-partisan lemming story "the economy will continue to "suck" until MY political Crime Family takes over". :rolleyes:

... I guess expecting that you dingbats will ever learn to sing a reality based tune is WAY too much to hope for.

The economic numbers are Fake
That is what Trump says

The guy is facing impeachment and an election

Of course he is ordering the numbers to be faked

It's fun using Trump's own words to de-legitimize good news, isn't it. :lol:

They have been told by their handlers that the economy is bad and that the poor are suffering more under Trump. They just go with it.

Excuses, excuses

Thanks Trump
Yeah, if we hold Trump to the same math he used during his campaign, the unemployment rate is around 39 percent.

Some president
We have 50% unemployment?

Gotta link to your data?

Ahead Of Trump's First Jobs Report, A Look At His Remarks On The Numbers

Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

So let's do the math!

Here are the current figures for working age population and those not working:

real-unemployment.jpg

95.481/259.845...

Using the standard set by Donald Trump himself, Trump's actual unemployment is currently 36.7 percent!

MAGA!

Karma's a bitch!

The economy sucks

The economic numbers are Fake
That is what Trump says

LOL, I wouldn't know, I don't pay any attention to what Donny and his fellow criminals in D.C. blather on about; I leave that up to you partisan mental midgets you're much better at swallowing and regurgitating politician bullshit than I am.

The guy is facing impeachment and an election

Of course he is ordering the numbers to be faked
....and of course you have concrete evidence to support this hypothesis.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." -- George Carlin

Excuses, excuses

Thanks Trump

Some president
Yeah, but only under Republican presidents. Democrats get the lower numbers......and anyone who dares to disagree are racists.

View attachment 293503

Have you checked Trump's annual deficits versus Obama's second term annual deficits?

As the debt increases, which it did dramatically under Obama, the payments on bonds, bills, notes etc. increase. Unless dramatic cuts are made, deficits will increase. Obama increased the debt by 74% during his tenure. Trump about 31%.You may want to compare all 8 years after Trump leaves office in 2024.

View attachment 293503

As the debt increases, which it did dramatically under Obama, the payments on bonds, bills, notes etc. increase. Unless dramatic cuts are made, deficits will increase. Obama increased the debt by 74% during his tenure. Trump about 31%.You may want to compare all 8 years after Trump leaves office in 2024.
Obama managed to cut the deficit by more than half. Trump has doubled it in a fraction of the time.

He's well on his way to beating Obama's debt record. He's definitely going to beat Obama's worst deficit, and has already busted Obama's worst annual spending record wide open. And he doesn't even have an economy diving off a cliff to blame.

Trump hates being second to anyone, especially Obama.

This is why I can't help laughing uncontrollably whenever someone claims Republicans are for small government.

Burger flipping jobs

Hmmm that's an interesting theory..... :rolleyes:

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29."

Employment Situation Summary

You forgot to include "...and Epstein didn't kill himself." :04:

Ahead Of Trump's First Jobs Report, A Look At His Remarks On The Numbers

Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

So let's do the math!

Here are the current figures for working age population and those not working:

real-unemployment.jpg

95.481/259.845...

Using the standard set by Donald Trump himself, Trump's actual unemployment is currently 36.7 percent!

MAGA!

Karma's a bitch!
Your flailing desperation is hilarious to watch.

Forum List

Back