266000 jobs created in November.

Can't find a link yet but it was just announced on ABC radio.
Unemployment also ticked back down .01 I believe they said.
Great numbers!

Greatest number in 50 years!
Greatest president ever!

blk_blackrepublicans2_7337a138be2ef768952426b73d48e77a.fit-760w.jpg

Ahead Of Trump's First Jobs Report, A Look At His Remarks On The Numbers

Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

So let's do the math!

Here are the current figures for working age population and those not working:

real-unemployment.jpg

95.481/259.845...

Using the standard set by Donald Trump himself, Trump's actual unemployment is currently 36.7 percent!

MAGA!

Karma's a bitch!
Your flailing desperation is hilarious to watch.
Quoting Trump is "flailing??"

:lmao:

Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

So let's do the math!

real-unemployment.jpg

95.481/259.845...

Using the standard set by Donald Trump himself, Trump's actual unemployment is currently 36.7 percent!

MAGA!

Karma's a bitch!

Sure, Sparky. You run with that.

So let's do the math!

real-unemployment.jpg

95.481/259.845...

MAGA!

Karma's a bitch!

Sure, Sparky. You run with that.
Run with what? g5000 quoted Trump saying the unemployment rate is 42% and you think that is "flailing."

Can't find a link yet but it was just announced on ABC radio.
Unemployment also ticked back down .01 I believe they said.

Great numbers!

Will add a link when I find one.

U.S. Economy Added 266,000 Jobs in November

Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000
  • Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
  • The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.
  • The end of the GM strike had a big effect, boosting employment in motor vehicles and parts by 41,300, part of an overall 54,000 gain in manufacturing.
  • Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
  • Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

The Amazing Trump Jobs Economy Still Has Room To Run!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Boom! Job creation in November best in a year

Santa BLS came to town.

With Trump, We are finally going to Win This War on Christmas!

Americans Working!

Wage growth also continued its winning streak. Average hourly earnings in November went up by seven cents, which annualizes to wage growth of 3.1%, well ahead of inflation. That means consistent growth in purchasing power for working families, a point that will not be lost on those families if that continues through next November.

Another hint of better job growth came in the part-time numbers, which declined across the board but especially in the economic-reasons categories. Those working part-time because of slack economic conditions dropped by 121,000, while those who could only find part-time work dropped by another 19,000. The level of reported discouraged workers dropped by 16,000 from October and has fallen by 128,000 over the past year.

Barron’s notes that Wall Street loves the numbers, as well they should: Santa Claus Rally Here We Come!

U.S. employers added a seasonally adjusted 266,000 jobs in November, showing that the labor market remains strong and calming fears of slowing economic growth.​

Markets rallied in early trading. Futures on the Dow Jones Industrial Average surged, and were up 177 points, or 0.6%, in the minutes following the report. They had been up 52 points heading into the jobs data. S&P 500 futures, which were 6 points higher just before 8:30 a.m. EST, were up 18.75 points, or 0.6%.​

The Unimpeachable President Trump!

USA Today’s Paul Davidson writes that it “reflects a healthy economy,” and also that it beat expectations by a wide margin. He also notes the political significance of the report:

As the 2020 election draws closer, job creation under Trump is likely to be scrutinized more closely. The federal tax cuts and spending increases he spearheaded spurred more hiring.​

Economists had forecast 184,000 job gains for November, according to the median estimate of a Bloomberg survey.
Momentum strong as shown by the positive revisions to past numbers:

Also encouraging: Job gains for September and October were revised up by a total of 41,000. September’s additions were raised from 180,000 to 193,000 and October’s from 128,000 156,000.​

Trump is focused on the people while the Democrats in Congress are focusing only on themselves.

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/12/06/boom-job-creation-november-best-year/

Larry Kudlow: Trump has restructured and rebuilt the economy
National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow discusses the November jobs report, economic growth and China trade.

So, is it Trump's economy or Obama's economy today?

More people are unemployed than any time in history

Cool! thanks Alex Trebek!

As a way of showing my appreciation; I'll provide a piece of totally irrelevant trivia to go along with your piece of totally irrelevant trivia.

There are more living humans on the planet today than at any time in history.
Excuses, excuses

Over half of all Americans are not working

Thanks Trump
Yeah, if we hold Trump to the same math he used during his campaign, the unemployment rate is around 39 percent.
The actual number is over 50 percent not working

Some president
We have 50% unemployment?

Gotta link to your data?

157 million Americans are working out of a population of 330 million
OVER 50 percent do not work

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Over 50 percent do not work and Trump claims unemployment is only 3.5 percent
What a scam

Cool! thanks Alex Trebek!

As a way of showing my appreciation; I'll provide a piece of totally irrelevant trivia to go along with your piece of totally irrelevant trivia.

There are more living humans on the planet today than at any time in history.
Excuses, excuses

Thanks Trump
Yeah, if we hold Trump to the same math he used during his campaign, the unemployment rate is around 39 percent.

Some president

Gotta link to your data?

What a scam
Is this an attempt to marginalize the recent news about jobs? Commies really hate the recent news about jobs.

Excuses, excuses

Thanks Trump

Some president

Gotta link to your data?

What a scam
Is this an attempt to marginalize the recent news about jobs? Commies really hate the recent news about jobs.
Why should I get excited over a few burger flipping jobs when 173 million Americans are not working ??

Why should I get excited over a few burger flipping jobs when 173 million Americans are not working ??

Nice evasion, answering a question with a question, that was very commie of you.

Forum List

Back