28% of Americans voted for Biden

Almost half the population of registered voters decided not to vote.
That means the candidates were awful.
So we need to change the 2 party system.
An open election with no primary would do it.
Just have voters rank all those on the ballot, and you don't need parties or a run off.

• Banned
Statistics aren't the liberal progressive democrat's friend. Well, for instance; Over 70% of Covid deaths are those over the age of 70 and have health issues like Cancers or Pneumonia. Coupled with that the certain prevalence to exaggerate or to conflate Covid anyway. Homicides, Car accidents and suicides "poof" magically turn into victims of covid.

Yea..well I like Biden and MaryL is batshit

Biden is the author of the evil 1994 Federal Crime Bill, which did all sort of illegal and awful things, like the federal war on drugs, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, etc.

That's it. We have an old fool in charge. Well. Orange man bad. Potato head better? The most popular president in American history has a 38% approval rating. And they chant "F*CK Joe Biden" at sporting events now because...why?
I'm guessing those grapes are pretty sour.

Biden is the author of the evil 1994 Federal Crime Bill, which did all sort of illegal and awful things, like the federal war on drugs, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, etc.
Yea...30 years ago is important...sure

• Banned
I didn't like Trump nor did I like Biden but you seem to think two wrongs make a right.
Really? Given the multitude of sins the Democrats have done, burning down cities and generally demonizing and hating American culture and whites and demonizing cops and...excuse me, did you just forget all that?

demonizing cops
Demonizing?>

You fuckers put em in the fucking hospital

1633837075199.png

Really? Given the multitude of sins the Democrats have done, burning down cities and generally demonizing and hating American culture and whites and demonizing cops and...excuse me, did you just forget all that? They did this last week. This is how history works.

You modern Democrats voted for a man that forgot how to wipe his ass. You also forgot history , mock history and then act like it's some sort of saving grace. Real democrats cared about history. Real Democrats care about facts. Real Democrats put a man on the moon. Real democrats ended WWII. You assholes don't deserve that name.

I am humming that song by the WHO, "Wont get fooled again" ..,anyway. 28% Americans voted for Biden, I looked this up, that leaves out a sizable majority that didn't vote either way. So this " F*ck joe Biden" stuff just came out of left field? The most popular president in history just coincidentally gets the lowest approval rating ever. Explain that.

Almost half the population of registered voters decided not to vote.
That means the candidates were awful.
More voters voted in 2020 than ever before you retarded troll

I am humming that song by the WHO, "Wont get fooled again" ..,anyway. 28% Americans voted for Biden, I looked this up, that leaves out a sizable majority that didn't vote either way. So this " F*ck joe Biden" stuff just came out of left field?
Yea...babies can't vote...

And your numbers are way off.

Total population is 330 Million. 155 million voted.

Do the math and then remember that the stupid bitch is including the entire population and pretending they all are registered voters and STILL getting it grossly wrong

Last edited:

Forum List

Back