28% of Americans voted for Biden

Im on my phone so ill post a link when i get home, but it was all over the news last year, Trumps PMG ordering thousnds of Trucks, sorting machines, and other equipment out of nowhere and with clear reasons. Experst said that it, coupled with him also ordering layoffs caused the mail served to be slowed by over a month. Iwas still getting election adds in the mail in februarybecause theUSPS was still required to deliver o them

That's it. We have an old fool in charge. Well. Orange man bad. Potato head better? The most popular president in American history has a 38% approval rating. And they chant "F*CK Joe Biden" at sporting events now because...why?
28% of the entire population?

Don't forget there is a large part of the population that is not eligible to vote in any election.

Yea..well I like Biden and MaryL is batshit
FB_IMG_1633868869647.jpg

That's it. We have an old fool in charge. Well. Orange man bad. Potato head better? The most popular president in American history has a 38% approval rating. And they chant "F*CK Joe Biden" at sporting events now because...why?

22% of the nation voted for trump.

What's your point?

I guess you're not smart enough to know that not everyone in America can legally vote.

Did you know we have an amendment to the constitution that says only those who are 18 years of age and older can vote?

It's the 26th Amendment to our constitution.

You're just too stupid to know that only American citizens 18 years of age and over are allowed to vote in the United States.

Last edited:
22% of the nation voted for trump.

What's your point?

I guess you're not smart enough to know that not everyone in America can legally vote.

Did you know we have an amendment to the constitution that says only those who are 18 years of age and older can vote?

It's the 26th Amendment to our constitution.

You're just too stupid to know that only American citizens 18 years of age and over are allowed to vote in the United States.
That Joe Biden is a blithering idiot.

Its not that they dcided to note vote, its that they wanted to vote by mail because of the pandemic. Millions of votes never made it, because Trump ordered his Postmaster General to sabotage the USPS in order to try to steal the election. The fired over 25000 postal workers and ordered over $75 million worth of equpment sold , in order to slow down service to make sure as many votes missed the deadline as possible.

That is why I didn't put mine in the mail.

I put my vote in the public ballot box at the library.

The word got out last year about what trump had lajoy do to slow down the mail last year so a lot of people put their ballots in a ballot box instead of a mailbox.

That you and your buddies are hard core Trumpers who would whine about whoever beat him
Lib please Biden and Dems RIGGED and STOLE that election, science and the data prove this. You had to cheat to win and everyone knows it. Hence Biden is illegitimate here this is for you and Biden "*" put that next to your so called win cheaters.

Lib please Biden and Dems RIGGED and STOLE that election, science and the data prove this. You had to cheat to win and everyone knows it. Hence Biden is illegitimate here this is for you and Biden "*" put that next to your so called win cheaters.
Then prove it.

Oh wait. You can't prove something that didn't happen

Statistics aren't the liberal progressive democrat's friend. Well, for instance; Over 70% of Covid deaths are those over the age of 70 and have health issues like Cancers or Pneumonia. Coupled with that the certain prevalence to exaggerate or to conflate Covid anyway. Homicides, Car accidents and suicides "poof" magically turn into victims of covid.
You forgot to mention the people who launched themselves off buildings.

Yeah and we're so smart we're gonna do it again. So dont bother voting.

Forum List

Back