🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

29 people shot over 13 hour period in Chicago on Sunday

You're confusing the US with your favorite place - Russia.

Since you hate the US so much, GO HOME.

I love russia. Great place to visit. People are wonderful - women are beautiful. They don't tolerate crime, drugs, queers. Have a firm leader who doesn't take shit off of anyone. Economy is booming.

Kind of like pre-Obama America.

Why don't you fucking enlist and request an overseas assignment?

How do you explain the fact that Chicago has half the murder rate it had twenty years ago and is not even in the Top 10 for most dangerous cities?

ONE murder is one too many in a no-gun zone, imbecile. Shouldn't be happening. Moronic Libberhoid logic, rules, regulations are put in place so no one is killed. According to fluffers of your ilk. Apparently that's not working out too swell, shitforbrains.

You're confusing the US with your favorite place - Russia.

Since you hate the US so much, GO HOME.

Hey Ludely, how come you aren't posting about these people being gun nutters ?

Guess when it's the inner city, it's okay.

I thought Chicago was a Libbberhoid-run gun free zone - where guns are not only NOT allowed - they are illegal.

What say ye - Libbbbberhoids ???

How's that illegal gun thing working, dumbasses??

Making them legal would not change all the gang shootings that are the core of the problem. So many of you act as if gun control laws are the reason for shootings and killings in Chicago.

Last edited:
Yeah because no crime happens in the meth trade. The problem you racists fail to understand is the scale of Chicago is larger than those redneck podunk towns you idiots live in.

Didn't read about 50 WHITE people getting shot though, did we, numbnuts? Not unless it was 50 white people being shot by the sub-human *******. :eek:

If we're all the same as the ******* and libtards claim, then why doesn't this happen in all white cities or towns?

Jeez, I wonder....

Top 3 White Terrorist Attacks in America this Week | Informed Comment

"The American far Right, with its white supremacism, fascination with guns and explosives, profound hatred for the Federal government, poses the biggest terrorism threat in the country by far. Worse, they receive support from right wing media in the US because they hate taxes just the way the ultra-conservative media moguls do. Although their attacks are ideological, directed at civilian victims and violent, they are seldom categorized as ‘terrorists.’ Rather what they do is “mass shootings.” In the meantime, plots hatched by Muslims in the US during the past few years appear almost always to be a form of entrapment by the FBI."

Seriously? Obama should recruit the assistance from militias to turn the tide in Chicago. Personally, I don't care if they have guns to exterminate each other. It saves face for states than don't have the nerve to root out and exterminate the cancers of our society. We need to recognize these scum for what they are. They are leaches on society for which they blame lack of personal accountability on being a minority. Always looking for someone else to blame for their personal failures

So lets go ahead and revel in such wonderful headlines as these. Just think of how many future alumni of the prison systems were averted. :lol:

I'm for social programs that not only pass out needles and condoms but also a box of federal ammunition in 9-40 and 45. The only requirement for free ammunition is to identify the 'need'. That need being ammo required to exterminate other diseases such as the one they possess. :lol:

-Geaux

(Reuters) - The Fourth of July holiday weekend brought an explosion of gunfire to Chicago, with more than 50 people shot and nine killed, authorities said on Monday.

The violence was widespread in the nation's third-largest city from Thursday evening through Sunday midnight, police said. There were 50 separate shooting incidents that left 53 wounded and nine dead, police said.

Many more people were shot in the early hours of Monday, bringing the number of wounded to more than 80 and the body count to 14, according to the Chicago Tribune newspaper.

Nine dead, 53 wounded in bloody holiday weekend in Chicago | Reuters

If we're all the same as the ******* and libtards claim, then why doesn't this happen in all white cities or towns?

Jeez, I wonder....

Top 3 White Terrorist Attacks in America this Week | Informed Comment

"The American far Right, with its white supremacism, fascination with guns and explosives, profound hatred for the Federal government, poses the biggest terrorism threat in the country by far. Worse, they receive support from right wing media in the US because they hate taxes just the way the ultra-conservative media moguls do. Although their attacks are ideological, directed at civilian victims and violent, they are seldom categorized as ‘terrorists.’ Rather what they do is “mass shootings.” In the meantime, plots hatched by Muslims in the US during the past few years appear almost always to be a form of entrapment by the FBI."

I don't neg unless responding to one, but if I did, consider one delivered for this garbage. :lol:

-Geaux

So true- The American culture which unfortunately includes these thugs (for now anyway) sucks balls. Like what Gates tried in LA, the Chicago chief took note. Just let them wipe each other out like the Republican party is doing within.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back