2nd amendment sanctuaries are spreading, now counties in Kentucky are on board

Not really. You’re getting issues confused.

if you think a law violates the 2nd amendment, go to court and have it heard. I’m telling you that your local municipality has no immigration laws on the books. If you agree (as you said) that local law enforcement will enforce state and local laws, then they can’t just start arresting and charging immigration offenses on their own.

Understood. If Dimms want to violate federal law it’s cool. If conservatives want to violate laws that are unconstitutional, it’s bad.

I feel you working. We have an understanding.

No one ever defies unlawful unconstitutional Laws? They submit to them and then fight them in court?

Do you mean like legal weed?
Who is violating federal law? What the hell are you talking about?

Some of y’all are so off the deep end can’t even have a regular human conversation with ya.

According to what you said, states should obey Federal weed laws until they are overturned, right?

So you are against states legalizing weed unless the federal laws are changed.

Should DOJ arrest all people working in dispensaries?
What are you talking about? States don’t obey federal weed laws, people do (or don’t). States don’t enforce federal weed laws, so if the state legalized pot, that just means they aren’t going to arrest people for weed. So yeah, the DoJ could arrest everyone working in dispensaries, but they won’t.

Do you want them arrested? Why or why not should Federal laws be followed or ignored without repercussions?
It raises an interesting question with regard to constitutionality of federal drug laws as applied to a dispensary which are operations which do not cross state lines. Personally, the DoJ has far bigger fish to fry and I’d prefer not to have them worry about it.

The NRA and Trump were supposed to implement nationwide carry permits.
Good in your hometown and good anywhere in the country, WTF happened to that?

Who wants to drive with a gun in the car when there is no reciprocity in all jurisdictions?

What happened? Republicans, by their nature, are wimps. Trump would sign it in a heartbeat, but the morons in congress refused to go along.

It's all subjective. The democrat majority in Virginia isn't sworn in yet and Northam's insanity might not resonate even among democrat politicians in the Old Dominion.

Understood. If Dimms want to violate federal law it’s cool. If conservatives want to violate laws that are unconstitutional, it’s bad.

I feel you working. We have an understanding.

No one ever defies unlawful unconstitutional Laws? They submit to them and then fight them in court?

Do you mean like legal weed?

Some of y’all are so off the deep end can’t even have a regular human conversation with ya.

According to what you said, states should obey Federal weed laws until they are overturned, right?

What are you talking about? States don’t obey federal weed laws, people do (or don’t). States don’t enforce federal weed laws, so if the state legalized pot, that just means they aren’t going to arrest people for weed. So yeah, the DoJ could arrest everyone working in dispensaries, but they won’t.

Do you want them arrested? Why or why not should Federal laws be followed or ignored without repercussions?
It raises an interesting question with regard to constitutionality of federal drug laws as applied to a dispensary which are operations which do not cross state lines. Personally, the DoJ has far bigger fish to fry and I’d prefer not to have them worry about it.

My feeling is that local laws should supersede Federal law and the local laws should be the law while being contested in court.

Weed should be a state law. Sanctuary cities are fine, but get the laws changed.

My feeling is that local laws should supersede Federal law and the local laws should be the law while being contested in court.

Weed should be a state law. Sanctuary cities are fine, but get the laws changed.
I believe just the opposite. Federal law always super cedes local law. If there is no law accounting for an item like pot, the states have the prerogative to make their own laws.

I believe just the opposite. Federal law always super cedes local law. If there is no law accounting for an item like pot, the states have the prerogative to make their own laws.

Are the Colorado pot laws in violation of federal law and should dispensaries be closed by Federal LE?

Are the Colorado pot laws in violation of federal law and should dispensaries be closed by Federal LE?

I don’t know. Not a lawyer. I don’t know what federal pot laws and what Colorado pot laws are.

No. There aren't any federal laws addressing the issue, so it's a state issue unless the US congress or State Congress writes a law and passes it.

It's all subjective. The democrat majority in Virginia isn't sworn in yet and Northam's insanity might not resonate even among democrat politicians in the Old Dominion.

I'm sorry, you should really address the Governor of Virginia by his proper title......

Governor Black Face.....or, if you prefer...Governor Klan Sheets.....

020219-northam-1280x720.jpg

A Second Amendment grassroots movement in Kentucky has some gun control advocates ‘triggered,’ to use a pun. As it stands, roughly six of the state’s counties have full-on declared themselves as Second Amendment sanctuary counties, with at least three dozen more likely to follow. Some of the notable counties in play are Hancock, Cumberland, Letcher, Knott, and Harlan.

Kentuckians Refusing Gun Law Compliance As Conflict Escalates

The US is rising up and times is coming where it looks like freedom is going to ring the Demonic losers HATE IT!! As they get more nervous watch wat the losers start doing ..........

upload_2020-1-5_14-39-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-5_14-24-18.png
    upload_2020-1-5_14-24-18.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 162
What a dumb link from a prepper site no less. All it said was the usual claptrap about sanctuary counties for gun owners which is as stupid as it gets. Though I do understand that the last Republican governor pardoned some 400 perps as well as a few murderers and rapists. Maybe that has something to with this panic. This is Kentucky after all.

So far there is nothing to comply with and nothing to escalate. Let's see what happens in the new democrat legislatures before we light the torches.

I believe they all are, the Feds policy is to just ignore it for now.

Congress Votes To Block Feds From Enforcing Marijuana Laws In Legal States

Federal Marijuana Laws - FindLaw

Created by FindLaw's team of legal writers and editors.
If you live in a state that legalized medical or recreational marijuana use, it may come as an unpleasant surprise to learn that you are still committing a federal crime by possessing, buying, or selling marijuana. The problem is, despite the liberalization of state laws across the country, federal law still treats marijuana as a controlled substance, just like cocaine or heroin.

So far there is nothing to comply with and nothing to escalate. Let's see what happens in the new democrat legislatures before we light the torches.

That’s what a pussy libtard would think. Your still a loser Only liberals are pussy’s. They hire armed people to protect them. They can’t fight there battles. I bet you have never been in a fight in your life. You talk the talk but we know you can’t walk it pussy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back