3,000 + Academics Sign Pro-Ayers Petition

there is nothing to defend, his crimes took place before I was born.

Let's see a lot of peoples' crimes took place before you were born. Why don't we parole them all and they can have dinner at your house. Do you have kids so we can make sure the best pedophiles get invited.

This country was founded by people who by today's standards would be considered traitors and terrorists. But don't let that get in your way of being a wingnut :cuckoo:

It's funny how the righties only want to protect the freedoms THEY hold dear, guns, babies, and their right to go tax free. :clap2:

So I guess Timothy McVeigh is your hero. :cuckoo:

Yeah, well Hitler's crimes took place before I was born...doesn't mean I would ever defend him

you're comparing Ayers to hitler now? wow... :clap2: will you next be trying to say that somehow Obama was connected to Hitler too?

I'm saying I don't need to defend him. I don't even know the man.

Let's see a lot of peoples' crimes took place before you were born. Why don't we parole them all and they can have dinner at your house. Do you have kids so we can make sure the best pedophiles get invited.

you people are so fucking disturbed with the way your twisted minds work.

I used to just hate Bush but I'm really starting to hate ALL republicans. :mad:

You can't compare Hilter, pedos and other criminals to what he did. he did NOT kill anyone. and his crimes were crimes of protest not disregard for human life. In fact he was protesting because he felt our government was costing the lives of innocent men in a war that we had no business in.

what he did was wrong, there is no denying that BUT our system is set up for rehabilitation otherwise why do they give sentences and release criminals at all? and he wasn't convicted or even brought to trial because the corrupt people running the investigation...IF they weren't criminals themselves he could've been brought to justice and made to pay for his crimes. Instead he rehabilitated himself without help from the government.

you're comparing Ayers to hitler now? wow... :clap2: will you next be trying to say that somehow Obama was connected to Hitler too?

I'm saying I don't need to defend him. I don't even know the man.

All you need to know about that scum bag is he fire bombed a judge's home while 9 year old was there. yeah he's a real stand up guy.

Let's not forget Ayer's plot to bomb Fort Dix during a dnace that would have killed more people then mcveigh did in Oklahome City....luckily for the servicemen there the people making the bomb were incompetant and bombed themselves to hell

He was a right wing radical conservative, no? Or are you suggesting he was a liberal? :lol:

The Michigan Militia was a loosely organized paramilitary organization founded by Norman Olson of Alanson, Michigan, USA. The organization formed around 1994 in response to perceived encroachments by the Federal Government on the rights of citizens during the early Clinton Administration.

yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.... asshole. :cuckoo:

I'm saying that Ayers didn't KILL ANYONE. Three members of his group died, because they were careless and stupid. All reports indicate that they warned the places they were set to bomb to ensure no injuries. that does NOT excuse blowing shit up BUT to compare what they did to what McVeigh did? McVeigh killed CHILDREN!

you Cons are really starting to turn my stomach with your idiotic and disgusting drivel.

there is no low that is beyond you to sink.

I can tell you're really afraid Obama is going to win this election. I hope you all do a mass, Jim jones style suicide when that happens. Rid the world of your filth.

yeah silence, and when the 3 members of his radical group died, who was the fucking target?

It was a dance at Fort Dix, which would have killed many servicemen and women

the only reason Ol' billy didn't kill anyone was sheer luck.

that no one was killed was NOT by design.

A federal judge and his 9 year old were saved by a neighbor.
A bomb in a bathroom could have killed anyone who happened to be there it was just dumb luck that no one was there.

the bomb that killed some of his cronies was intended to set off at a dance. he wanted to kill people he was just too inept to do it.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2169

in 1970, Ayers' then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, along with Weatherman members Terry Robbins and Ted Gold, were killed when a bomb they were constructing exploded unexpectedly. That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Hundreds of lives could have been lost had the plan been successfully executed. Ayers attested that the bomb would have done serious damage, "tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too."

the ONLY reason ayers is not getting ass raped in jail where he belongs is a technicality.

In 1980 Ayers and Dohrn surrendered to law-enforcement authorities, but all charges against them were later dropped due to an "improper surveillance" technicality -- government authorities had failed to get a warrant for some of their surveillance. Ayers' comment on his life, as reported by Peter Collier and David Horowitz in their authoritative chapter on Weatherman in Destructive Generation, was this: "Guilty as sin, free as a bird, America is a great country."

But you go ahead and keep holding him up as some sort of hero.

Last edited:
He was a right wing radical conservative, no? Or are you suggesting he was a liberal? :lol:

The Michigan Militia was a loosely organized paramilitary organization founded by Norman Olson of Alanson, Michigan, USA. The organization formed around 1994 in response to perceived encroachments by the Federal Government on the rights of citizens during the early Clinton Administration.

And Bill Ayers was involved in the New Left and the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and The Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days.

To me, Bill Ayers and Timothy McVeigh are very similar. The only exception is that Bill Ayers is given a free pass by leftists.

the only reason Ol' billy didn't kill anyone was sheer luck.

that no one was killed was NOT by design.

A federal judge and his 9 year old were saved by a neighbor.
A bomb in a bathroom could have killed anyone who happened to be there it was just dumb luck that no one was there.

the bomb that killed some of his cronies was intended to set off at a dance. he wanted to kill people he was just too inept to do it.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2169

in 1970, Ayers' then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, along with Weatherman members Terry Robbins and Ted Gold, were killed when a bomb they were constructing exploded unexpectedly. That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Hundreds of lives could have been lost had the plan been successfully executed. Ayers attested that the bomb would have done serious damage, "tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too."

the ONLY reason ayers is not getting ass raped in jail where he belongs is a technicality.

In 1980 Ayers and Dohrn surrendered to law-enforcement authorities, but all charges against them were later dropped due to an "improper surveillance" technicality -- government authorities had failed to get a warrant for some of their surveillance. Ayers' comment on his life, as reported by Peter Collier and David Horowitz in their authoritative chapter on Weatherman in Destructive Generation, was this: "Guilty as sin, free as a bird, America is a great country."

But you go ahead and keep holding him up as some sort of hero.

That site is an anti left smear website.

yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.... asshole. :cuckoo:

I'm saying that Ayers didn't KILL ANYONE. Three members of his group died, because they were careless and stupid. All reports indicate that they warned the places they were set to bomb to ensure no injuries. that does NOT excuse blowing shit up BUT to compare what they did to what McVeigh did? McVeigh killed CHILDREN!

you Cons are really starting to turn my stomach with your idiotic and disgusting drivel.

there is no low that is beyond you to sink.

I can tell you're really afraid Obama is going to win this election. I hope you all do a mass, Jim jones style suicide when that happens. Rid the world of your filth.

Oh brother. You're trying to rationalize the behavior of a terrorist. I sure hope you never have children because you're way too angry and have no moral compass. (And where did you get the idea that I'm a conservative???)

All you need to know about that scum bag is he fire bombed a judge's home while 9 year old was there. yeah he's a real stand up guy.

You act as if he were the ONLY member of that group. You can't or
shouldn't assume that everything they did was at Ayers' hands.

according to Ayers he participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and The Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book. IF he had participated in the judge's house why not own up to it? he was a free man at that point, right?

Ya'll are laughable. Do you think our governments hands are clean? you'd shit your pants if you knew some of the things our own government does, both inside and outside this country. So excuse me if I don't feel it necessary to get all outraged over what this guy did 40 years ago in protest of the U.S. involvement in Vietnam. I don't think his actions were smart or even productive but he certainly wasn't alone in his behavior.

The fact is he was alone or not is irrelvant. He was there...and he woul dhave killed hudnreds have not his members been incompetant and blown themselves up

Oh brother. You're trying to rationalize the behavior of a terrorist. I sure hope you never have children because you're way too angry and have no moral compass. (And where did you get the idea that I'm a conservative???)

you're a con alright...cons are the only dumbfucks who claim others don't have a moral compass!

I'll be sure to abort all future children I might have...does that make you happy x? :D

The fact is he was alone or not is irrelvant. He was there...and he woul dhave killed hudnreds have not his members been incompetant and blown themselves up

prove he was there Andrew

Innocent until proven guilty remember?

Forum List

Back