$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think

Go back to 2010 when Obama's tax hikes kicked in and see how slow jobs were being created and how high the jobless rate was...we struggled for 8 years under a recession that could have ended in 2 years with the right tax policy....
You mean during the Recession Recovery? When Republicans did everything possible to slow the recovery (including shut downs and demands for austerity...not to mention trying to keep the Stimulus as small as possible)?

Then?

In fact Obama got us out of that Recession pretty well in spite of the kicking and screaming you fuckers did and Trump rode that wave...until of course he s rewed the pooch

Hey dipshit...you missed the most important word

REMAINS. That means that it HAS reduced Federal deficits for the last ten years.

Just as I said

And that is the direct opposite of what people like you were saying when it passed.

You were wrong about that and you're wrong about this

LOL, "likely". You're simply not a bright guy. I've forgotten more about the ACA than you'll ever know., I've actually read the entire bill Bill twice. I do health insurance all day every day kid, you'll lose this one.

remains likely to reduce

You mean during the Recession Recovery? When Republicans did everything possible to slow the recovery (including shut downs and demands for austerity...not to mention trying to keep the Stimulus as small as possible)?

Then?

In fact Obama got us out of that Recession pretty well in spite of the kicking and screaming you fuckers did and Trump rode that wave...until of course he s rewed the pooch
To put it as simply as I can for you let me ask you a question please....If you were a leader of people who needed jobs and income....would you want to incentivize business to create more jobs or punish them with higher taxes which will bring in fewer jobs?...and remember jobs bring in dollars to the treasury....

That's crazy...have you ever owned a business?...taxes are a hinderance to growing your business....so are fees and regulations...
Wrong dumbass. They are part of the cost of doing business. Just like a lease or payroll or material or utilities

LOL, "likely". You're simply not a bright guy. I've forgotten more about the ACA than you'll ever know., I've actually read the entire bill Bill twice. I do health insurance all day every day kid, you'll lose this one.

remains likely to reduce
Ohhh you're "smaht" HUH?

How come you don't understand what the word REMAINS means?

To put it as simply as I can for you let me ask you a question please....If you were a leader of people who needed jobs and income....would you want to incentivize business to create more jobs or punish them with higher taxes which will bring in fewer jobs?...and remember jobs bring in dollars to the treasury....
I'd provide low interest loans and grants. THOSE actually spur businesses to start up and expand...and create jobs.

And oh yea...that also raises revenue in the form of more people paying taxes

Go back to 2010 when Obama's tax hikes kicked in and see how slow jobs were being created and how high the jobless rate was...we struggled for 8 years under a recession that could have ended in 2 years with the right tax policy....
|Regarding the Recovery from the 2008 Recession

Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they intend to use every bit of leverage they can to force cuts to domestic spending in the coming year. This leverage includes threats to not raise the statutory debt ceiling and/or force a federal government shutdown after March 27, when the standing appropriations continuing resolution (CR) expires. This, of course, would represent the long-promised repeat of the spring and summer of 2011, when congressional Republicans secured over $500 billion in domestic spending cuts in CR fights and another $2.1 trillion in spending cuts in exchange for incrementally raising the debt ceiling by an equivalent amount—better known as the Budget Control Act (BCA) of 2011.

The BCA cuts have already done damage, and will all-but-surely slow growth in the rest of 2013 as well. The various components of the BCA accounted for about one-third of the total fiscal drag exerted by the major components of the “fiscal cliff” that was facing Congress ahead of the lame duck budget deal. And the components of the BCA account for 48 percent of the remaining fiscal drag unaddressed by the deal—a drag that is poised to shave 1.0 percentage point from real GDP growth in 2013. House Republicans have voted to replace the Defense cuts contained within the sequester—again rapidly approaching, following its postponement to March—in it with deeper domestic spending cuts, leaving a drag of 0.8 percentage points from the BCA for 2013, all while threatening to use the debt ceiling and CR as leverage to get their way.

Wrong dumbass. They are part of the cost of doing business. Just like a lease or payroll or material or utilities
Every dime sent to pay for materials and payroll and taxes is a dime that can not be spent on creating jobs...can we at least agree on that?....
But payroll and materials directly produce more revenue for the business so it can grow....taxes disappear into a black hole....

And all of that slowed growth and slowed the rate of new employment...reducing revenue and increasing the DEBT

I'd provide low interest loans and grants. THOSE actually spur businesses to start up and expand...and create jobs.

And oh yea...that also raises revenue in the form of more people paying taxes
Loans and grants are fine...but I as a former business owner would rather not take out a loan...ever if it can be avoided....

Every dime sent to pay for materials and payroll and taxes is a dime that can not be spent on creating jobs...can we at least agree on that?....
But payroll and materials directly produce more revenue for the business so it can grow....taxes disappear into a black hole....
ALL of it are the costs of doing business.

Yea...it would be great if the person holding your lease would just say...nahhh...it's OK. You don't have to pay to use that property...

But that's not how it works.

$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think​

A6466822-AA60-41C0-961E-F32AB06710D5.jpeg

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Bottom line you’re bitching about taxing the rich while claiming they will find a way not to pay those taxes.

After the support you fuckers had for adding two trillion to the debt for Trump’s tax cuts, don’t EVEN claim you care about the debt. You don’t. You never have.

I’ve seen this game played out for decades
Wrong. The bottom line is that Congress will never stop spending like it does because that is the fastest way to gain support from people who are addicted to government money. Yes, we can cut taxes and spur economic activity, or we can raise taxes and retard economic activity, but as long as Congress does what it does, nothing will prevent the eventual meltdown that destroys the American economy. You seem to think that jacking up taxes is going to have a positive impact on the deficit and the debt, but you have shown absolutely no reason why we should believe Congress won't simply spend any new revenue long before it ever reaches Washington.

|Regarding the Recovery from the 2008 Recession

Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they intend to use every bit of leverage they can to force cuts to domestic spending in the coming year. This leverage includes threats to not raise the statutory debt ceiling and/or force a federal government shutdown after March 27, when the standing appropriations continuing resolution (CR) expires. This, of course, would represent the long-promised repeat of the spring and summer of 2011, when congressional Republicans secured over $500 billion in domestic spending cuts in CR fights and another $2.1 trillion in spending cuts in exchange for incrementally raising the debt ceiling by an equivalent amount—better known as the Budget Control Act (BCA) of 2011.

The BCA cuts have already done damage, and will all-but-surely slow growth in the rest of 2013 as well. The various components of the BCA accounted for about one-third of the total fiscal drag exerted by the major components of the “fiscal cliff” that was facing Congress ahead of the lame duck budget deal. And the components of the BCA account for 48 percent of the remaining fiscal drag unaddressed by the deal—a drag that is poised to shave 1.0 percentage point from real GDP growth in 2013. House Republicans have voted to replace the Defense cuts contained within the sequester—again rapidly approaching, following its postponement to March—in it with deeper domestic spending cuts, leaving a drag of 0.8 percentage points from the BCA for 2013, all while threatening to use the debt ceiling and CR as leverage to get their way.
Oh stop it...you want to place blame?...that's where you are going?...fine then copy and save this debate so you can review it after our economy collapses from lack of growth.....and then see who you will blame....

Oh stop it...you want to place blame?...that's where you are going?...fine then copy and save this debate so you can review it after our economy collapses from lack of growth.....and then see who you will blame....

Japan has done fine with little growth and even a bit of deflation.

Loans and grants are fine...but I as a former business owner would rather not take out a loan...ever if it can be avoided....
But then unless you're raking in the dough (for existing businesses) or are rich (for start ups)...loans are how it happens. That's reality.

Forum List

Back