3 Black Guys Kill A 5 Yr Old White Girl

I hope they throw the book at these fools.

Tank doesn't actual care about the death of this poor girl. He'll gladly dance all over her grave of it allows him to pursue his rabidly racist narrative.
Neither do you care. It's just another opportunity for you to deflect by shouting 'racism!'.

Be sure and wipe your feet when you're done dancing on her grave. We wouldn't want you tracking mud all through the house.

Screen_Shot_2015-06-04_at_3.03.02_PM.png

Kristina Fox, a 30-year-old administrative assistant, alongside her younger brother, was beaten and stabbed repeatedly in her back and face while being called "ni6ger" repeatedly by a racist mob of white men and women in Taylor-Lauridsen Park in Canaryville. Fox told her horrific story on Facebook from the hospital and recently did her first television interview, seen below, as she recovers.

Not all over the news...bad things happen...grow up.
And this justifies racist feral fatherless black murderers being excused by claims of slavery legacy, etc., how?

Tank doesn't actual care about the death of this poor girl. He'll gladly dance all over her grave of it allows him to pursue his rabidly racist narrative.
Neither do you care. It's just another opportunity for you to deflect by shouting 'racism!'.

Be sure and wipe your feet when you're done dancing on her grave. We wouldn't want you tracking mud all through the house.
Speak for yourself you crass racist.

Kristina Fox, a 30-year-old administrative assistant, alongside her younger brother, was beaten and stabbed repeatedly in her back and face while being called "ni6ger" repeatedly by a racist mob of white men and women in Taylor-Lauridsen Park in Canaryville. Fox told her horrific story on Facebook from the hospital and recently did her first television interview, seen below, as she recovers.

I know they say that black don't crack, but she definitely looks older than 5 to me.

If you have any actual relevant examples, I'd be happy to consider your biased position on the subject. :thup:

Being called a 'racist' by one of the biggest idiots on this forum doesn't have quite the sting you would imagine.

And this justifies racist feral fatherless black murderers being excused by claims of slavery legacy, etc., how?
Only a stupid hemorrhoid such as yourself would draw such a simple minded conclusion.

I simply illustrated that a white on black racial attack would not be airing daily as your fellow hemorrhoids keep falsely stating.

Being called a 'racist' by one of the biggest idiots on this forum doesn't have quite the sting you would imagine.
No sting intended. Just an analytical empirical observation.

Only a stupid hemorrhoid such as yourself would draw such a simple minded conclusion.

I simply illustrated that a white on black racial attack would not be airing daily as your fellow hemorrhoids keep falsely stating.
You were trying to compare crabapples to watermelon and I pointed it out.
Do you have a response to that?

I know they say that black don't crack, but she definitely looks older than 5 to me.

If you have any actual relevant examples, I'd be happy to consider your biased position on the subject. :thup:
You apparently are not very bright...

Yes...you arent capable of seeing your assertion disproved.

So you don't have any relevant examples to support your biased position on the subject. Wow, I'm shocked. Totally shocked I tell you. :rofl:

So did they catch these white dudes?

So you don't have any relevant examples to support your biased position on the subject. Wow, I'm shocked. Totally shocked I tell you. :rofl:
Not shocked...simply stumped.

Oh... your link goes nowhere.
Got any new info? Like if they captured these white dudes?

Here's the thing.

These 3 thugs who did this atrocious act....DO NOT represent all blacks.

However....if you threw a blue uniform on them....libs would say they represent all cops.

See how that works?

Chicago woman and her younger brother stabbed, beaten in what appears to be a racist hate crime

Chicago woman and her younger brother stabbed, beaten in what appears to be a racist hate crime

Do you call what these three black thugs racist?

Simply bright enough to have destroyed your false narrative...

Yes...you arent capable of seeing your assertion disproved.
You've disproved nothing.
Now try to counter my point about your disparate attempt at justification.

Forum List

Back