3 Black Guys Kill A 5 Yr Old White Girl

Screen_Shot_2015-06-04_at_3.03.02_PM.png

Kristina Fox, a 30-year-old administrative assistant, alongside her younger brother, was beaten and stabbed repeatedly in her back and face while being called "ni6ger" repeatedly by a racist mob of white men and women in Taylor-Lauridsen Park in Canaryville. Fox told her horrific story on Facebook from the hospital and recently did her first television interview, seen below, as she recovers.

Not all over the news...bad things happen...grow up.

Oh... your link goes nowhere.
Got any new info? Like if they captured these white dudes?
Chicago woman and her younger brother stabbed, beaten in what appears to be a racist hate crime

Do you call what these three black thugs racist?
Do you call what they did racist and why???

Kristina Fox, a 30-year-old administrative assistant, alongside her younger brother, was beaten and stabbed repeatedly in her back and face while being called "ni6ger" repeatedly by a racist mob of white men and women in Taylor-Lauridsen Park in Canaryville. Fox told her horrific story on Facebook from the hospital and recently did her first television interview, seen below, as she recovers.

Chicago woman and her younger brother stabbed, beaten in what appears to be a racist hate crime

Like it or not, there is so much violence in the everyday news cycle that it takes something special to elevate anything to a media "sensation." Like when bad shit happens to little children, such as the OP. However, in this case, the media chose not to sensationalize it most likely because people like you would call them racists if they did. We both know that if the races were reversed, this shit would be all over the news. Only you're too much of a dishonest cunt to admit it.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

And this justifies racist feral fatherless black murderers being excused by claims of slavery legacy, etc., how?
Only a stupid hemorrhoid such as yourself would draw such a simple minded conclusion.

I simply illustrated that a white on black racial attack would not be airing daily as your fellow hemorrhoids keep falsely stating.
You were trying to compare crabapples to watermelon and I pointed it out.
Do you have a response to that?
Yes...you arent capable of seeing your assertion disproved.
You've disproved nothing.
Now try to counter my point about your disparate attempt at justification.
Because you can not connect the dots is not my problem.

Do you call what these three black thugs racist?
Do you call what they did racist and why???
Do you call the three thugs that killed the 5 y/o girl racists?

And this justifies racist feral fatherless black murderers being excused by claims of slavery legacy, etc., how?
Only a stupid hemorrhoid such as yourself would draw such a simple minded conclusion.

I simply illustrated that a white on black racial attack would not be airing daily as your fellow hemorrhoids keep falsely stating.
Because you're nothing more than what the three black thugs that killed the innocent white are is not my problem. If you can live with being one of them, go for it boy.

Like it or not, there is so much violence in the everyday news cycle that it takes something special to elevate anything to a media "sensation." Like when bad shit happens to little children, such as the OP. However, in this case, the media chose not to sensationalize it most likely because people like you would call them racists if they did. We both know that if the races were reversed, this shit would be all over the news. Only you're too much of a dishonest cunt to admit it.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:
So you are butt hurt because I posted a story that blew your false narrative out of the water...
Why get mad because your silly ass just got handed to you???

Already found it.

Mexican chicks,white chicks,white dude...
Those black gangs could learn a thing or two about diversity from this gang.

Because you're nothing more than what the three black thugs that killed the innocent white are is not my problem. If you can live with being one of them, go for it boy.
In other words your position is meritless...what else you got???

In other words, you're nothing more than a ni66er like these three thugs that killed the 5 y/o girl.

Already found it.

My point is that bad things happen daily and some of it is due to racial animus.
However the false narrative that any white on black attack would be national news is easily disproved...such as this story.

In other words, you're nothing more than a ni66er like these three thugs that killed the 5 y/o girl.
In other words you are high lighting the lack of merit in your position.

Already found it.

My point is that bad things happen daily and some of it is due to racial animus.
However the false narrative that any white on black attack would be national news is easily disproved...such as this story.

I still cant figure out why three shootings in three months at TSU isnt big news?:dunno:

Probably just another fake hate crime

I'm still waiting for a relevant response from you.

There is no connection and apparently you can't understand that.

Q

There is no connection and apparently you can't understand that.
"Disproved" seems to stump you...

Probably just another fake hate crime
As fake as your concearn for a murdered child.

1) It's despicable and I would see them charged with the death penalty.

2) Anyone who would murder a child should face the same punishment.

3) And no, not just black people can and do this kind of horrific thing.

I don't believe in the death penalty for a multitude of reasons, but yeah, whenever I hear of a child being murdered, deep down, I would like to see the bastards suffer immensely. Children are the most vulnerable and defenseless members of our society. I cannot imagine the type of monster it takes to kill a defenseless little baby. Totally sickening.

Forum List

Back