3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

bedwetter.jpg

cute teddy bear, snowflake

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

I thought you said they were semi-automatics. If that is the case, they are not an assault rifle. I think like most gun grabbers, you are hopelessly confused.

Trump should have stopped all of those killings - he promised he would stop terrorism during his campaign - in fact, almost daily.

WTF happened :dunno:

Background checks?

I thought you said they were semi-automatics. If that is the case, they are not an assault rifle. I think like most gun grabbers, you are hopelessly confused.

They sure killed a lot of people fast.

Background checks?

So do rental trucks

Let’s just make sure there aren’t any roadblocks that will keep these sickos out of the gun aisle at wall mart. I mean what’s the worst that could happen?
Guns, guns and more guns for everyone!!!!

Background checks?

So do rental trucks
Yes you want as many options available. Seems guns are used a whole lot more.

Background checks?

So do rental trucks
Whats going to happen if we got rid of the guns? Use trucks more?
You reactionaries are going to want to ban them as well.

Background checks?

Hmm... 99.999% of gun owners are responsible.

By your "logic" every Mexican is a rapist. We may need a wall...

No, because they don't give a rat fuck about public safety. This is all about the communist revolution. We can't repel their Bolshevik Bullshit if we have no guns. The objective is to rid us of our defense against goose-stepping.

Otherwise, these assholes would not have been bitching about the travel ban from Yemen and other places teeming with terrorists ready to kill us all.

:dunno:

No, because they don't give a rat fuck about public safety. This is all about the communist revolution. We can't repel their Bolshevik Bullshit if we have no guns. The objective is to rid us of our defense against goose-stepping.

Otherwise, these assholes would not have been bitching about the travel ban from Yemen and other places teeming with terrorists ready to kill us all.

:dunno:
I think you might be giving them too much credit.
You sure these guys have the ability to think ahead? :D

Background checks?

So do rental trucks

Well we can look at countries with good gun control to answer that question. Looks like just less mass killings.

So do rental trucks

Well we can look at countries with good gun control to answer that question. Looks like just less mass killings.
We can also look at cities with good gun control.

So do rental trucks

Cities don't have walls. Easy to get guns in and out obviously. Funny how you jump around. Fact is mass murder is unique to the US. Places with good gun control don't have a mass murder problem, and yes they have trucks.

So do rental trucks

Cities don't have walls. Easy to get guns in and out obviously. Funny how you jump around. Fact is mass murder is unique to the US. Places with good gun control don't have a mass murder problem, and yes they have trucks.

Mass murder is unique to the USA?

220px-Sketch_of_Breivik.png

Background checks?

This last asshole was on bail for assault with a deadly weapon and the weapon itself and the magazines were ALREADY illegal. The next door neighbor had a restraining order that did fuckall to protect her as she was the second person this asshole murdered, so, yet again....How'd that gun ban work out?

Forum List

Back