3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

Because of what MSM has erroneously reported.

and he, like you, believes it.

That was unclear. Are you saying that the NZ killer didn't reference Trump?

I don't know how you could have found it unclear.

pretty plain.

Yes, he mentioned Trump.

based on BULLSHIT the MSM likes to report.

Take Charleston for example.

He said there are good people on both sides.

he did NOT say Antifa is good, he did not say the Klan/White Supremacists were good.

But, what does the MSM report?

Trump backs White Supremacists.

Very misleading

You;re the one arguing magazine changes allow people to take out the shooter; the speed at which magazines chan be changed is entirely relevant.
What can be changed faster - a 10rd or 30rd magazine?
A. That has HAPPENED. In the Gabby Giffords..the only reason that were able to stop that guy was that they caught him changing mags. If you have to change mags after 10 shots you are 3 times more vulnerable /
You STILL haven't addressed the question:
Better to simply ban magazine fed weapons. When you have to load bullet by bullet you are FAR more vulnerable
Your opinion is meaningless and unsupported by fact.

That coach in Parkland tried heroically to stop the shooter ...and was tragically KILLED...you piece of shit
Hey douchebag... if mindless liberal nitwits like yourself had not make it impossible for him to legally to carry his gun at work, a lot more people would still be alive.
Your policies kill people - as intended.

Last edited:

He also referenced Red China and said he wasn't a Conservative.

He also referenced you anti gun nut Useful Idiots by saying that he chose to use an AR to riled up you dumb mutherfuckers.

pretty plain.

Yes, he mentioned Trump.

he did NOT say Antifa is good, he did not say the Klan/White Supremacists were good.

Very misleading
Ohhh I get it. The killer DID reference Trump..but that mean ol left wing MSM gave the killer the wrong impression of Trump.
And the fact that this asshole got most of his "news" from the cesspool of 8chan means that 8chan and 4chan and GAB are part of the "left wing MSM"...riiiiight

Because you Useful Idiot Moon Bats are confused as to why he used an AR I will quote from his manifest so that you morons can see how you are playing into his hands.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Have you no decency?

Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

Because you Useful Idiot Moon Bats are confused as to why he used an AR I will quote from his manifest so that you morons can see how you are playing into his hands.

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.
So you admit he was trolling...and then take him at his word.
'
Sure

Bottom line? He chose the weapon that nearly every other white nationalist murderer has used

You need to learn how to read...and THEN STFU
Your response:
They change almost as quickly
This does not answer the question:

Thus - you STILL haven't addressed the question:
Well?

pretty plain.

Yes, he mentioned Trump.

Very misleading
Ohhh I get it. The killer DID reference Trump..but that mean ol left wing MSM gave the killer the wrong impression of Trump.
And the fact that this asshole got most of his "news" from the cesspool of 8chan means that 8chan and 4chan and GAB are part of the "left wing MSM"...riiiiight

More likely CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc.

But, stay in your dream world.

Keep dreaming that most of the MSM DON'T have an agenda against the president.

So you admit he was trolling...and then take him at his word.
'
Sure

Bottom line? He chose the weapon that nearly every other white nationalist murderer has used

He chose the weapon that nearly every other white nationalist murderer has used

Which other ones?

[

You are confused Useful Idiot Moon Bat.

The biggest "White Nationalist" murderer in the US used fertilizer but that paled in comparison with the airplanes that the Muslim filth used in the biggest mass murder in US history.

pretty plain.

Yes, he mentioned Trump.

Very misleading

More likely CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc.

But, stay in your dream world.

Keep dreaming that most of the MSM DON'T have an agenda against the president.
I highly doubt he was a MSNBC consumer but I found it pretty revealing you left out Fox...which he probably DID watch.

[

You are confused Useful Idiot Moon Bat.

The biggest "White Nationalist" murderer in the US used fertilizer but that paled in comparison with the airplanes that the Muslim filth used in the biggest mass murder in US history.
That's one of...how many?

All you're doing is pointing out how deadly you white nationalists are

Which other ones?
Tree of Life...Canadian mosque shooter..Norwegian white nationalist that gunned doe 63 kids

For starters

Canada?

Norway?

Root was a white supremacist, did he have a semiautomatic?

The guy that shot up Pulse nightclub.

Was he a white Supremacist?

The guy that shot up the church in Texas, was he a WS?

The Las Vegas Shooter?

the San Bernadino shooter?

WTF do you get your info?

[

Actually he chose to use the same firearm that the Muslim shit used to kill innocent people in San Bernadino.

The same weapon that the Democrat asshole used to gun down Republican Congress men.

Forum List

Back