3 Men.......9 Wives.......

I never said any such thing... are you high or drunk?

FACT: Bill Clinton has been accused of rape and sexual misconduct on many occasions by several women. They are not rumors, they are actual allegations.

Trump has been accused of rape too, so let see if Trump is accused of rape then it is bogus but Clinton being accused of rape it is real...

We have 3 women......who told people at the time of the attack that they were raped....dittos the women he sexually assaulted......

All the women are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth.....that is where you stand your ground?

Nope, what I am saying is women have accused Donald John Trump of abuse in the past and one divorce was granted based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and you are willing to vote for that piece of shit while holding Bill Clinton to a different standard as usual!

Nope....we have 3 women who say rape, about a dozen others who say sexual assault...we have people they told at the time of the rape and the assaults....we are not talking about divorce we are talking about forcible rape......and hilary helped cover it up to keep her political power.....

Donald John Trump has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl too, but let focus on Bill Clinton and yes the divorce does matter seeing Trump was found guilty by the Divorce Court for " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and granted Ivana divorce from your boy!

Also Donald Trump has been accused of verbal abuse against women, so I guess as long as you are republican you can abuse women all you want but if you are Democratic, well then the standard is different!

To start with, it is none of your business who I will vote for and when you explain the difference between a Christian and a Real Christian I will get a good laugh.

Well then it is none of your business who I vote for, oh wait Christians like you believe it is your business and believe if someone that is not voting for Trump is a Liberal Heathen that should be stoned off the face of the Earth!

Oh and if you don't want anyone to know which candidate you are voting for then get your loving lips off Trump ass while condemning Clinton for being as perverted as him!

Trump doesn't even come close to being the low life, bottom feeding scumbag Slick Willy is and always has been.

Thanks for answering my question about the difference between a Christian and a Real Christian. LOL

You need to get some mental help to combat your constant fear of being stoned off the face of the earth by Christians. I believe it is the Muslims that bury a women up to her neck and then stone her to death, not Christians. So see your shrink and quit worrying about it.

Yeah, so you enjoy men mistreating their wives like Trump has been convicted of... Also if you believe Christians don't kill gay people then maybe you should check Africa out and discover what your kind does to those they believe that have sinned in God eyes, or don't seeing you will now write about that is not how American Christians act...

You're the one that need to seek help seeing you are voting for a man that has mistreated women, been convicted of " Cruel and Inhuman " abuse and has been accused of raping underage girls while telling everyone how he would date his daughter if she was not his daughter!

What type of sicko are you!?!

What a wonderful Christian of you and you're no better than the Muslims you hate, and you should seek help for your hatred for those like you!

Trump was not convicted of anything. Words were used in a divorce proceeding.

Update 7/28/15 9:50 AM: Ivana Trump released a statement Tuesday morning to CNN.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

Ironically, Ivana says a story based on her own words in a divorce deposition are “totally without merit.” I

Of course I didn't say I hated any Muslims, so quit trying to pretend that I did.

Now those myths are taken care of, as a real Christian, I have to go find a liberal heathen to stone to death.

Tell it to the fucking courts because it seem you can not understand they granted the divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and no matter what Ivana says the reality is the Court said Donald did it, so fuck you because what I wrote was not rumors but fact you stupid twat!

Also it was you that wrote that Muslims buried women to their neck and stone them while writing Christians are more civil and I pointed out the mere fact that Christian Nations kill gays, so yeah you do hate Muslims!

Now tell me what part of the fact that the courts granted the Divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment do you not understand?

Also you used the rumor that Bill Clinton raped children, so do you have actual evidence or just tabloid lies as usual!?!

"no matter what Ivana says the reality is the Court said Donald did it" You can't be serious.

FACT: Bill Clinton has been accused of rape and sexual misconduct on many occasions by several women. They are not rumors, they are actual allegations.

Trump has been accused of rape too, so let see if Trump is accused of rape then it is bogus but Clinton being accused of rape it is real...

We have 3 women......who told people at the time of the attack that they were raped....dittos the women he sexually assaulted......

All the women are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth.....that is where you stand your ground?

Nope, what I am saying is women have accused Donald John Trump of abuse in the past and one divorce was granted based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and you are willing to vote for that piece of shit while holding Bill Clinton to a different standard as usual!

Nope....we have 3 women who say rape, about a dozen others who say sexual assault...we have people they told at the time of the rape and the assaults....we are not talking about divorce we are talking about forcible rape......and hilary helped cover it up to keep her political power.....

Donald John Trump has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl too, but let focus on Bill Clinton and yes the divorce does matter seeing Trump was found guilty by the Divorce Court for " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and granted Ivana divorce from your boy!

Also Donald Trump has been accused of verbal abuse against women, so I guess as long as you are republican you can abuse women all you want but if you are Democratic, well then the standard is different!

Nope.......the Trump one was actually dismissed in court....he has that going for him......3 women said they were raped and they have people they told at the time of the rape confirming it......dittos the women he sexually assaulted......

All those women are lying......and only bill clinton is telling the truth...that is what you believe........

There is a huge difference between a rumor and an allegation.

al·le·ga·tion (noun)

A claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.

Well then it is none of your business who I vote for, oh wait Christians like you believe it is your business and believe if someone that is not voting for Trump is a Liberal Heathen that should be stoned off the face of the Earth!

Oh and if you don't want anyone to know which candidate you are voting for then get your loving lips off Trump ass while condemning Clinton for being as perverted as him!

Trump doesn't even come close to being the low life, bottom feeding scumbag Slick Willy is and always has been.

Thanks for answering my question about the difference between a Christian and a Real Christian. LOL

You need to get some mental help to combat your constant fear of being stoned off the face of the earth by Christians. I believe it is the Muslims that bury a women up to her neck and then stone her to death, not Christians. So see your shrink and quit worrying about it.

Yeah, so you enjoy men mistreating their wives like Trump has been convicted of... Also if you believe Christians don't kill gay people then maybe you should check Africa out and discover what your kind does to those they believe that have sinned in God eyes, or don't seeing you will now write about that is not how American Christians act...

You're the one that need to seek help seeing you are voting for a man that has mistreated women, been convicted of " Cruel and Inhuman " abuse and has been accused of raping underage girls while telling everyone how he would date his daughter if she was not his daughter!

What a wonderful Christian of you and you're no better than the Muslims you hate, and you should seek help for your hatred for those like you!

Update 7/28/15 9:50 AM: Ivana Trump released a statement Tuesday morning to CNN.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

Ironically, Ivana says a story based on her own words in a divorce deposition are “totally without merit.” I

Of course I didn't say I hated any Muslims, so quit trying to pretend that I did.

Now those myths are taken care of, as a real Christian, I have to go find a liberal heathen to stone to death.

Tell it to the fucking courts because it seem you can not understand they granted the divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and no matter what Ivana says the reality is the Court said Donald did it, so fuck you because what I wrote was not rumors but fact you stupid twat!

Also it was you that wrote that Muslims buried women to their neck and stone them while writing Christians are more civil and I pointed out the mere fact that Christian Nations kill gays, so yeah you do hate Muslims!

Now tell me what part of the fact that the courts granted the Divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment do you not understand?

Also you used the rumor that Bill Clinton raped children, so do you have actual evidence or just tabloid lies as usual!?!

"no matter what Ivana says the reality is the Court said Donald did it" You can't be serious.

Was the divorce granted based on " Cruel and Inhuman" treatment by Donald Trump?

If you say no then you need to tell the divorce court to change that ruling and Ivana need ot have the divorce record open up to clear this up!

My guess they don't want it because of the fact she accused him of abuse and infidelity and had the evidence to prove it because the court would not have granted the divorce while saying " Cruel and Inhuman" !

Now what part of that do you not understand or will you claim that the courts got it wrong!?!

Nope.......the Trump one was actually dismissed in court....he has that going for him......3 women said they were raped and they have people they told at the time of the rape confirming it......dittos the women he sexually assaulted......

All those women are lying......and only bill clinton is telling the truth...that is what you believe........

Show where I said that about Clinton and was the New York case dismissed against Donald John Trump?

I know the California one was but it was filed again in New York!

Also are all those women lying about Donald John Trump verbal abuse against them and was that someone else talking when Donald John Trump made the comment he would date his own daughter if he were not her father?

Also the divorce still matters and the court granted Ivana divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment, so was Ivana lying when she was divorcing Donald John Trump or did the court get it wrong!?!

Alos review my comments about Bill Clinton in this thread alone and I am not defending Clinton but you are defending Trump and support his right to be verbally abusive against women and treat his wives " cruel and inhuman "!

trump:
traipses around NYC in public with his whore, whilst still married to wife #1. goes on ski vacation to aspen with both of them & thinx it was a hoot- bragging about it on howard stern - telling how they all met up on the slopes...then divorces wife #1 to marry said whore. divorces said whore, marries plastic & saline infused whore #2 that posed nearly nude many times & even had a photo shoot of her spooning with another woman in bed.

newt gingrich:
cheats on wife with whore, divorces wife #1 to marry whore, divorces said whore to marry yet another whore all around the same time he was going after bill clinton for :ack-1: having an affair.

gulliani:
traipsing around NYC with his whore as well whilst still married to his wife... wife finds out about pending divorce thru a guiliani news conference. couldn't even get his daughter's endorsement when he was running for POTUS in 2008.

:wtf:

Clinton, jumps everything with a heartbeat and a hole and Hillary blames the holes.

I'm sorry but where did I miss Hillary Clinton attacking Trump about his marriages?

no matter what Ivana says the reality is the Court said Donald did it,

OMG!

So was Ivana lying then or now when the Court granted her divorce from your boy!?!
I have decided that you are much too big a fool to play with. Trump is not my boy, and I have posted it three times that Ivana now says that what she said in court has no merit.

Alright, so the court ruling does not matter because Ivana today is now saying she lied under oath!

As I wrote the Court said Donald Trump was " Cruel and Inhuman " based on the evidence and now you and Ivana need to tell the court she lied!

Also you have stated more times than not you are for Trump in this thread because he is so much better than Bill Clinton to you!

Was the divorce granted based on " Cruel and Inhuman" treatment by Donald Trump?

If you say no then you need to tell the divorce court to change that ruling and Ivana need ot have the divorce record open up to clear this up!

My guess they don't want it because of the fact she accused him of abuse and infidelity and had the evidence to prove it because the court would not have granted the divorce while saying " Cruel and Inhuman" !

Now what part of that do you not understand or will you claim that the courts got it wrong!?!

It was he said, she said and you know it.

Show where I said that about Clinton and was the New York case dismissed against Donald John Trump?

Also are all those women lying about Donald John Trump verbal abuse against them and was that someone else talking when Donald John Trump made the comment he would date his own daughter if he were not her father?

Also the divorce still matters and the court granted Ivana divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment, so was Ivana lying when she was divorcing Donald John Trump or did the court get it wrong!?!

Alos review my comments about Bill Clinton in this thread alone and I am not defending Clinton but you are defending Trump and support his right to be verbally abusive against women and treat his wives " cruel and inhuman "!

This is just one, at the time of the rape witnesses we have on clinton....

EXCLUSIVE – Bill Clinton Alleged Rape Scene Witness: ‘Her Mouth Was All Swollen Up...Pantyhose Ripped'

NEW YORK – In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hotel room immediately after Bill Clinton allegedly raped Broaddrick recounted what she says she witnessed in that room 38 years ago.
“She was crying,” recalled Norma Rogers, a nurse who worked for Broaddrick, who at the time was a nursing home administrator volunteering for then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s 1978 gubernatorial bid.

“And the thing I think I remember most is that her mouth was all swollen up. It was cut. … Her pantyhose were all ripped,” Rogers stated in dramatic, lengthy new testimony.

Rogers drove Broaddrick back home after the incident. This week, she recounted that emotional drive. “I think we stopped at least twice to get ice. I would go up and get fresh ice and put it on her mouth because she was trying to keep her face from bruising and looking like something bad had happened to her, you know. It was just crazy. The whole situation was just crazy.”

And the court believed her back then and now you are saying she lied!

Tell it to the court and tell them the ruling is bogus and that Donald was never " Cruel and Inhuman " to Ivana!

You do know she had to offer up the evidence to get that ruling or do you believe there was no evidence and some Liberal Court made that ruling just based on her damn words?

This is just one, at the time of the rape witnesses we have on clinton....

EXCLUSIVE – Bill Clinton Alleged Rape Scene Witness: ‘Her Mouth Was All Swollen Up...Pantyhose Ripped'

NEW YORK – In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hotel room immediately after Bill Clinton allegedly raped Broaddrick recounted what she says she witnessed in that room 38 years ago.
“She was crying,” recalled Norma Rogers, a nurse who worked for Broaddrick, who at the time was a nursing home administrator volunteering for then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s 1978 gubernatorial bid.

“And the thing I think I remember most is that her mouth was all swollen up. It was cut. … Her pantyhose were all ripped,” Rogers stated in dramatic, lengthy new testimony.

Rogers drove Broaddrick back home after the incident. This week, she recounted that emotional drive. “I think we stopped at least twice to get ice. I would go up and get fresh ice and put it on her mouth because she was trying to keep her face from bruising and looking like something bad had happened to her, you know. It was just crazy. The whole situation was just crazy.”

And some girl accused Donald John Trump of rape. Take it to trial and lock Bill Clinton up if found guilty!

Why is it that he is still walking around!?!

no matter what Ivana says the reality is the Court said Donald did it,

OMG!

So was Ivana lying then or now when the Court granted her divorce from your boy!?!
I have decided that you are much too big a fool to play with. Trump is not my boy, and I have posted it three times that Ivana now says that what she said in court has no merit.

Alright, so the court ruling does not matter because Ivana today is now saying she lied under oath!

As I wrote the Court said Donald Trump was " Cruel and Inhuman " based on the evidence and now you and Ivana need to tell the court she lied!

Also you have stated more times than not you are for Trump in this thread because he is so much better than Bill Clinton to you!

Nope, never did say anything about for Trump or him being better, only that Clinton is a bottom feeder. I can't tell Ivana to do anything, but I know what she said to CNN.

And the court believed her back then and now you are saying she lied!

Tell it to the court and tell them the ruling is bogus and that Donald was never " Cruel and Inhuman " to Ivana!

You do know she had to offer up the evidence to get that ruling or do you believe there was no evidence and some Liberal Court made that ruling just based on her damn words?

The court believed her and made the ruling based on her words. At last, you got one right. And, it happens ALL the time in divorce courts all over the country.

Forum List

Back