3 Men.......9 Wives.......

no matter what Ivana says the reality is the Court said Donald did it,

OMG!

So was Ivana lying then or now when the Court granted her divorce from your boy!?!
I have decided that you are much too big a fool to play with. Trump is not my boy, and I have posted it three times that Ivana now says that what she said in court has no merit.

Alright, so the court ruling does not matter because Ivana today is now saying she lied under oath!

As I wrote the Court said Donald Trump was " Cruel and Inhuman " based on the evidence and now you and Ivana need to tell the court she lied!

Also you have stated more times than not you are for Trump in this thread because he is so much better than Bill Clinton to you!

Nope, never did say anything about for Trump or him being better, only that Clinton is a bottom feeder. I can't tell Ivana to do anything, but I know what she said to CNN.

And the court ruled that he ( Donald John Trump ) was guilty of " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment, so she either lied then or is lying now... Which one is it?

Also do you want me to ping the responses by you that you claimed Donald John Trump was better than Bill Clinton and when I do what will you write next?

I never said any such thing... are you high or drunk?

FACT: Bill Clinton has been accused of rape and sexual misconduct on many occasions by several women. They are not rumors, they are actual allegations.

Trump has been accused of rape too, so let see if Trump is accused of rape then it is bogus but Clinton being accused of rape it is real...

We have 3 women......who told people at the time of the attack that they were raped....dittos the women he sexually assaulted......

All the women are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth.....that is where you stand your ground?

Nope, what I am saying is women have accused Donald John Trump of abuse in the past and one divorce was granted based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and you are willing to vote for that piece of shit while holding Bill Clinton to a different standard as usual!

Nope....we have 3 women who say rape, about a dozen others who say sexual assault...we have people they told at the time of the rape and the assaults....we are not talking about divorce we are talking about forcible rape......and hilary helped cover it up to keep her political power.....

Had twenty years to prove it

Tell it to the fucking courts because it seem you can not understand they granted the divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and no matter what Ivana says the reality is the Court said Donald did it, so fuck you because what I wrote was not rumors but fact you stupid twat!

Also it was you that wrote that Muslims buried women to their neck and stone them while writing Christians are more civil and I pointed out the mere fact that Christian Nations kill gays, so yeah you do hate Muslims!

Now tell me what part of the fact that the courts granted the Divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment do you not understand?

Also you used the rumor that Bill Clinton raped children, so do you have actual evidence or just tabloid lies as usual!?!

"no matter what Ivana says the reality is the Court said Donald did it" You can't be serious.

Was the divorce granted based on " Cruel and Inhuman" treatment by Donald Trump?

If you say no then you need to tell the divorce court to change that ruling and Ivana need ot have the divorce record open up to clear this up!

My guess they don't want it because of the fact she accused him of abuse and infidelity and had the evidence to prove it because the court would not have granted the divorce while saying " Cruel and Inhuman" !

Now what part of that do you not understand or will you claim that the courts got it wrong!?!

It was he said, she said and you know it.

And the court believed her back then and now you are saying she lied!

Tell it to the court and tell them the ruling is bogus and that Donald was never " Cruel and Inhuman " to Ivana!

You do know she had to offer up the evidence to get that ruling or do you believe there was no evidence and some Liberal Court made that ruling just based on her damn words?

The court believed her and made the ruling based on her words. At last, you got one right. And, it happens ALL the time in divorce courts all over the country.

You lying fucking bitch!

I have written all this time the Court ruled that Donald John Trump was found guilty for " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and now you are telling me I got it right for once!

If you believe no other evidence was offered to show the court the " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment then you're fucking retarded!

OMG!

So was Ivana lying then or now when the Court granted her divorce from your boy!?!
I have decided that you are much too big a fool to play with. Trump is not my boy, and I have posted it three times that Ivana now says that what she said in court has no merit.

Alright, so the court ruling does not matter because Ivana today is now saying she lied under oath!

As I wrote the Court said Donald Trump was " Cruel and Inhuman " based on the evidence and now you and Ivana need to tell the court she lied!

Also you have stated more times than not you are for Trump in this thread because he is so much better than Bill Clinton to you!

Nope, never did say anything about for Trump or him being better, only that Clinton is a bottom feeder. I can't tell Ivana to do anything, but I know what she said to CNN.

And the court ruled that he ( Donald John Trump ) was guilty of " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment, so she either lied then or is lying now... Which one is it?

Also do you want me to ping the responses by you that you claimed Donald John Trump was better than Bill Clinton and when I do what will you write next?

Go ahead and ping away.

Why would she have to give it up? The court would lock Trump up if he refused to pay the court ordered settlement.

here's ONE example....

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him
Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

This may sting a little.
Marla Maples Says She Only Received $2 Million In Donald Trump ...
www.inquisit

Back to Ivana from your little article: (It all depends on what the definition of "is", is...) LOL

Ivana says that incident happened when their marriage was falling apart and that by “rape” she meant that she felt violated emotionally as Donald was no longer the same “loving and tender” person that she had grown to know. Instead, she says the sexual encounter was cold and left her feeling emotionally raped.
Read more at Marla Maples Says She Only Received $2 Million In Donald Trump Divorce, Not Paid To Remain Quiet About Former Husband

Now let me guess I am one of those Liberal Heathens that you believe that hate America and yet you are voting for a guy that once supported abortion, gay rights and was found guilty of " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment against his ex-wife Ivana!

What a good Christian of you voting for a slug that make Lucifer look like a Saint... :)

I think you are a completer jerk for inserting God into a political thread so you can insult all those that are Christians.

Sure, that is what I am doing!

No, I wrote God Knows and you are now wanting to twist that my usage of those words are evil and wrong in your eyes and yet you are voting for a man that has sinned more than Lucifer and does it daily...

I guess it must be great to be the judge and jury of what you believe are Christian Morals, and please keep on twisting what I wrote to fit your agenda of excusing a suppose child molester and a man that was convicted for " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment while siring a child out of wedlock and supporting Gay rights and abortion!

What a real Christian Donald John Trump, right!?!

To start with, it is none of your business who I will vote for and when you explain the difference between a Christian and a Real Christian I will get a good laugh.

Well then it is none of your business who I vote for, oh wait Christians like you believe it is your business and believe if someone that is not voting for Trump is a Liberal Heathen that should be stoned off the face of the Earth!

Oh and if you don't want anyone to know which candidate you are voting for then get your loving lips off Trump ass while condemning Clinton for being as perverted as him!

Trump doesn't even come close to being the low life, bottom feeding scumbag Slick Willy is and always has been.

Thanks for answering my question about the difference between a Christian and a Real Christian. LOL

You need to get some mental help to combat your constant fear of being stoned off the face of the earth by Christians. I believe it is the Muslims that bury a women up to her neck and then stone her to death, not Christians. So see your shrink and quit worrying about it.

There is one where you stated that Donald John Trump was better than Clinton, so were you lying then or were you drunk when you wrote what you wrote?

Why would she have to give it up? The court would lock Trump up if he refused to pay the court ordered settlement.

here's ONE example....

This may sting a little.
www.inquisit

Back to Ivana from your little article: (It all depends on what the definition of "is", is...) LOL

Ivana says that incident happened when their marriage was falling apart and that by “rape” she meant that she felt violated emotionally as Donald was no longer the same “loving and tender” person that she had grown to know. Instead, she says the sexual encounter was cold and left her feeling emotionally raped.
Read more at Marla Maples Says She Only Received $2 Million In Donald Trump Divorce, Not Paid To Remain Quiet About Former Husband

Remember he has gag orders against the first two ex-wives so they are not allow to say anything that he does not approve... Also many that are voting for Trump believe the only evidence that was offered during the Ivana and Donald Trump divorce was her words and nothing else but the reality is if the transcripts were shown it would most likely show that Donald was proven to be abusive verbally and physically.

In the end Donald John Trump can grab a woman from the crowd, bend her over and screw her up the ass, and tell the woman she better have liked it and those voting for him will claim the woman deserved it...

Also the same people voting for Donald John Trump believe I am defending William Jefferson Blythe III and his wife but the reality is I am pointing out the fact Donald John Trump is equally as bad in my opinion as Bill Clinton...

In the end Partisan whores will claim their candidate is the saint while the other is lucifer and the reality is both candidates are worthless to me and Donald and Bill are both male whores!

here's ONE example....

This may sting a little.
www.inquisit

Remember he has gag orders against the first two ex-wives so they are not allow to say anything that he does not approve... Also many that are voting for Trump believe the only evidence that was offered during the Ivana and Donald Trump divorce was her words and nothing else but the reality is if the transcripts were shown it would most likely show that Donald was proven to be abusive verbally and physically.

In the end Donald John Trump can grab a woman from the crowd, bend her over and screw her up the ass, and tell the woman she better have liked it and those voting for him will claim the woman deserved it...

Also the same people voting for Donald John Trump believe I am defending William Jefferson Blythe III and his wife but the reality is I am pointing out the fact Donald John Trump is equally as bad in my opinion as Bill Clinton...

In the end Partisan whores will claim their candidate is the saint while the other is lucifer and the reality is both candidates are worthless to me and Donald and Bill are both male whores!

According to The New York Post, Ivana got a $14 million cash settlement, the family’s 45-room Connecticut mansion, an apartment at Trump Plaza, and use of Trump’s Palm Beach mansion. Not a bad price for her promise to stay silent. Ivana recently gave an interview to the Post (presumably with Trump’s permission as detailed in their agreement) where she talked about how she is still close with her former husband, and has even been advising him in his presidential run. But, if you read through this 1990 Vanity Fair article, you will see their break-up wasn’t quite that smooth.

here's ONE example....

This may sting a little.
www.inquisit

Fully agree except for one important factor.......

Bill Clinton is NOT running for president, while Donald Trump is......

here's ONE example....

This may sting a little.
www.inquisit

According to The New York Post, Ivana got a $14 million cash settlement, the family’s 45-room Connecticut mansion, an apartment at Trump Plaza, and use of Trump’s Palm Beach mansion. Not a bad price for her promise to stay silent. Ivana recently gave an interview to the Post (presumably with Trump’s permission as detailed in their agreement) where she talked about how she is still close with her former husband, and has even been advising him in his presidential run. But, if you read through this 1990 Vanity Fair article, you will see their break-up wasn’t quite that smooth.

Good points there...

So the question is she telling the truth now or then?

Also how much influence does the gag orders have when it come to his ex-wives discussing their past marriages to Donald John Trump?

here's ONE example....

This may sting a little.
www.inquisit

Fully agree except for one important factor.......

Bill Clinton is NOT running for president, while Donald Trump is......

True, and I wrote both candidates which is Hillary and Donald and then wrote Donald and Bill being the male whores they are...

I guess I should have put ( Hillary and Donald ) after the word candidates so no one would be CONfused... :)

Good points there...

So the question is she telling the truth now or then?

Also how much influence does the gag orders have when it come to his ex-wives discussing their past marriages to Donald John Trump?

Nada.

True, and I wrote both candidates which is Hillary and Donald and then wrote Donald and Bill being the male whores they are...

I guess I should have put ( Hillary and Donald ) after the word candidates so no one would be CONfused... :)

For the little that it may be worth, I would NOT be voting for Bill Clinton were he...somehow....a candidate.

No, I'm not referring in the thread's title to some small Mormon enclave.......rather, the 9 wives refers to Trump, Giuliani and Gingrich....

These 3 men are "threatening" to bring up Hillary Clinton's husband infidelity as the main talking point in the next debate between Donald and Hillary.....So, what could possibly go wrong?

(and does anyone......regardless of party affiliation.....think that Hillary is not preparing to counter this line of attack by Trump?)
Slick willy is a world class rapist...

here's ONE example....

This may sting a little.
www.inquisit

26 years will heal a lot of wounds.

OMG!

How many responses did you come up with?

I think you are a completer jerk for inserting God into a political thread so you can insult all those that are Christians.

Sure, that is what I am doing!

No, I wrote God Knows and you are now wanting to twist that my usage of those words are evil and wrong in your eyes and yet you are voting for a man that has sinned more than Lucifer and does it daily...

I guess it must be great to be the judge and jury of what you believe are Christian Morals, and please keep on twisting what I wrote to fit your agenda of excusing a suppose child molester and a man that was convicted for " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment while siring a child out of wedlock and supporting Gay rights and abortion!

What a real Christian Donald John Trump, right!?!

To start with, it is none of your business who I will vote for and when you explain the difference between a Christian and a Real Christian I will get a good laugh.

Well then it is none of your business who I vote for, oh wait Christians like you believe it is your business and believe if someone that is not voting for Trump is a Liberal Heathen that should be stoned off the face of the Earth!

Oh and if you don't want anyone to know which candidate you are voting for then get your loving lips off Trump ass while condemning Clinton for being as perverted as him!

Trump doesn't even come close to being the low life, bottom feeding scumbag Slick Willy is and always has been.

Thanks for answering my question about the difference between a Christian and a Real Christian. LOL

You need to get some mental help to combat your constant fear of being stoned off the face of the earth by Christians. I believe it is the Muslims that bury a women up to her neck and then stone her to death, not Christians. So see your shrink and quit worrying about it.

There is one where you stated that Donald John Trump was better than Clinton, so were you lying then or were you drunk when you wrote what you wrote?

I don't drink and I don't lie. That wasn't saying Trump is an angel, only that slick Willy, IMO, is lower than whale shit by comparison.

OMG!

How many responses did you come up with?

One is all I needed to show you're a liar!

Also 26 years later Ivana is reading from script that her ex-Husband has approved and if she does not say what he want to hear, well remember he has that gag order!

Now why lie about the fact you did indeed claim Clinton was far worst than Trump which mean you view Trump to be better than Clinton?

My guess you will now claim that you never wrote what you wrote and Ivana was lying and is now telling the truth without understanding that there was more than her word that caused the court to grant the divorce based on " cruel and inhuman " treatment!

Why do you ignore the court ruling!?!

Forum List

Back