3 men charged with federal hate crimes in killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

I see an unarmed man on foot, being chased by an armed man in a truck.
That's what I saw. I didn't see anyone "out for a jog".

Well, let's see . . . man in shorts and a t-shirt, running down the street . . . what is the essential element that constitutes "out for a jog" that you think is missing?
Wait, I thought you said he was "being chased by an armed man in a truck". That's different from "out for a jog".

The missing element is "being chased by an armed man in a truck".

There appears to be no evidence that Arbery was "out for a jog".

Is the argument you're going with, "He wasn't jogging, because they were chasing him, so that means it was okay for them to chase him"? Really, you want that to be your final answer?
No. I will spell it out for you and the other simpletons.

His mom and the media are the only ones who said he was "out for a jog". Both his family and the media have something to gain by having you believe that he was just a good boy, not doing anything wrong and bothering no one. Just like George Floyd's case, those lawyers were there in a heartbeat promising his folks millions in civil settlement money.

There is no evidence to support that Arbery was taking a jog from his house on Boykin Ridge Drive. He would have had to go across US 17 and down Santilla Drive. No ring doorbell videos, no garage cameras, nothing that we have seen that shows a guy go "jogging" by. When we first see Arbery in the neighbors surveillance video, he is not jogging. He is clearly walking towards the empty house. When we see him in the house, he appears to be wearing cargo shorts. How many people do you see jogging in cargo shorts? Whatever kind of shorts they were, they don't look like athletic shorts to me

Some fool on here said he was jogging in the video where he got shot. How stupid. He has already been confronted by the rednecks at that point, so he was running away and not "out for a jog".

The whole point is that YOU are being led to feel a certain way about Arbery. You havent taken time to notice that the language being used over and over again by the media is being purposely drilled into your head to "help" you reach your conclusion.

I'm not saying Arbery was doing anything wrong and I'm not saying he wasnt. But its weird that the jogging thing is being beat over our heads over and over without any evidence. If Arbery was not out jogging like everyone in the media has said, then why are we being told he was? That is what I want you all to consider. The power of the media is strong.

And now I will spell it out for YOU, Captain Kneejerk.

It really doesn't matter if he was out for a jog or not. Whatever you want to call it, it's not illegal to run down a street in the state of Georgia. Without evidence that there was something criminal involved in it - which you, despite ample opportunity, have not provided - it most certainly is not legal in the state of Georgia for private citizens to jump in their trucks with their guns and chase him simply because he was running through the neighborhood and they thought he looked like the suspect in a string of burglaries that happened weeks earlier (which is from their own statements).

There really doesn't need to be any evidence that he was jogging. The United States, last time I checked, does not require people to prove their innocence. What needs evidence is that he was doing something criminal, and as I've pointed out, you haven't provided that. You've just maundered on with aimless obsession on, "Well, we have no proof he was jogging." He was running on the street. Call it jogging or call it flying on purple gossamer wings, whatever grabs you. Just don't try to call it justification for chasing him with guns unless you have proof of something criminal.

"There's no video of him getting from his neighborhood to Satilla, and . . . and . . . he was WALKING, not jogging, when he went up to the empty house." Yeah, and?

I really don't give a fuck what some other person did or didn't say on here. Unless it was me or you who said it, it has no place in a post addressed to me, and you're cordially invited to stop wasting screen space and my time arguing at me against someone else's words because you don't have anything to offer in regards to MY post. FOCUS!

The whole point is that YOU have no argument and no evidence. YOU have led yourself to believe a certain way about Ahmaud Arbery because of the last year of bullshit and riots over "unarmed black men being shot" to the point where you automatically want to believe any story of that nature MUST be the black man's fault, and anyone who disagrees with your snap, partisan judgement must only be doing so because they're a leftist/they're blindly believing the mainstream media; any thought that YOU have, however emotional and illogical, is obviously THE conservative position, and agreeing with it is the litmus test. Fuck that. Unless you think The Daily Wire is a left-wing media outlet complicitly using special language to drill the left's narrative into my head - and by the way, as I've mentioned before, the mainstream media has largely memory-holed this whole story, which is the best proof that Arbery really was a victim - I do not wish to hear your ASSumptions about what I have and haven't noticed, and how I'm being "led" because you want to think that.

I've looked at the same evidence you have, but I parked MY emotions at the door and evaluated it strictly on the basis of THIS case and what was actually there. Whenever you'd like to stop asserting your opinions as fact and actually provide some real exculpatory evidence, you are welcome to do so. God knows, I've asked multiple times.
You must have manure for your brains. It does matter if he was out for a jog.

The whole foundation that this incident rested on is the supposed fact that Arbery was just out jogging.....minding his own business. You understand? We have been told that the reason that Arbery was on Santilla Ct. was because he was just trying to stay in shape.

You and I both know that he was not in that neighborhood because he was trying to stay physically fit. He was not fucking jogging. So since that surely appears to be false, we have to ask, why was he in that neighborhood? From there, you guys can debate all you want about whether he assaulted them or they hunted him. I dont really give a shit.

I just dont like being fucking lied to by the media in order to try to make me feel sorry for this fucking guy.

The truth is no one knows what ahmaud arbary's intent was for being in that neighborhood....and it really is not important.

However, I do agree with you that the media has spun it to make arbary appear to be completely innocent...now whether or not arbary had any evil or illegal motive to be in that neighborhood aka casing it out for a burglary is unknown...yet the media spins it to the effect that it is absolutely true he was just out jogging for fun or whatever....the problem with that spin is that Arbary whilst in the house under construction sees the neighbor come out and hears him call the police to tell them about a stranger or intruder being in the house under construction and when he hears that Arbary takes off running...guilty people usually run...I am not saying he was guilty of anything at this point as in I do not know nor do I think anyone knows for sure and certainly the media does not know for sure that he was innocent....as they portray him and they also ignore his criminal history and his mental history. It is known he had mental problems.

Yet it is also absolutely clear he was trespassing in a construction site....however I do not know the Georgia law on that.

In conclusion on this particular matter of him being in the house under construction (which is a felony in some states aka to tresspass onto a construction site) the only real relevance it has is that is what motivated the McMichaels to begin their chase as in they had been notified that someone was in the house....then in addition to that the elder McMichael sees arbary running down the road past the front of his house and as he is out in the front of his house
he recognizes Arbary from a previous security cam video that captures arbary tresspassing in the house under construction --- thus when you add the two factors together.....getting a phone call about a trespasser and then seeing and recognizing Arbary he was motivated to give chase....and justifiably so

Why are you trying so hard to spin this? If the McMichaels thought that there was a criminal around, they should have called the police. 911 calls are recorded. We will listen to their calls to 911 dispatchers. Right now, we are looking at a guy who drove behind Arbery and recording him jogging. And then two guys parked in the middle of the street heavily armed. Arbery was not carrying a gun.

They did call 911 shit for brains. and.................what the hell do you think is wrong with recording a criminal suspect on your cell phone video? Or anyone for that matter....it is something extremely common.....do you live in a cave?

Yes they were parked in the middle of the road I suppose they could get a parking ticket for dat NigNog bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what a fukin joke dis kid here is.

Newsflash there was a cop killed yesterday by a unarmed Negro....duh

Also under Georgia law they were perfectly within the law to be armed.

Next....hopefully someone not so friggin ass stoooopid. hehheh

I see a lot of incoherent bullshit in the above posts.....why is that?....obviously some do not want to accept the truth or actual facts of the case as that would negate their liberal narrative of black victimhood.

Ok. The claim was made that it was a legal attempt at a citizens arrest. That assertion was proven false. Next it was shown that the McMichaels committed multiple felonies before the shot was fired.

Those felonies make self defense ineligible. No felon can claim self defense for a death that occurs during the commission of a crime. You keep harping on the video. But there is a lot of information in addition to the video.

No one wants to discuss the actual laws and precedents regarding the case. They want to pretend the video is all. But here is who disagrees with you.

Prosecutors. Grand Jurors, Judges, and Defense Attorneys.

So even the lawyers for the defendants say you are wrong. But you persist screaming liberals won’t learn.

So help me out. How do we unlearn all we know to reduce it to the small minded point of view you maintain. Explain why we are wrong.

Again....lend me your ears.....there was no attempt to make a citizens arrest nada as in......NONE.....got dat????

And then........and then ..............and then you claim the McMichaels committed several felonies.........absolute bullshit......I asked you before.....I ask you again list these alleged felonies......you could not and you still cannot because they only exist in your mind.......are you sane?????? Obviously you have a movie playing in your head that does not conform to reality.

Also you keep refusing to answer the question....did you watch the video that shows Ahmuad attacking the younger McMichaels????

Ive watched the video. Many times. And I’ve answered your question. Many times.

Ok. You like videos. Good.

Here the evidence against the McMichaels is explained and listed. I don’t expect you have watched it. It is longer than a minute.

Each charge is explained and evidence for it is listed. For me the funniest part is not the cops listing the evidence. It isn’t the prosecutor discussing the law. It isn’t even the judge. It is the defense attorneys. All three have a different explanation why their clients should not be charged.

Roddy’s attorney says yes the McMichaels committed the crimes. But Roddy was just trying to be a good neighbor and help out. He did not realize the pursuit was criminal. Daddy’s lawyer says that his client was on the phone with police and he was trying to keep the suspect in view when Junior committed the murder.

So watch the video and let me know what crimes the McMichaels didn’t commit. You think the videos are vital. Watch them.

The state admits in that video that Ahmaud Arbary attacked the younger McMichaels....CASE CLOSED

There is no legal excuse for that assault....once the jury hears that....I see no way they can vote to convict.

The judge disagreed with you. He said there was no cause to dismiss charges. He denied bail.

Georgia Law which we have tried to explain to you says the McMichaels can not legally do what they did.

Let me explain it to you this way. Let’s say I see a man running down the road. I grab my gun and set off in pursuit. The first question I have to answer is why I set off in pursuit. What was my legal reason.

The McMichaels claim they wanted to talk to Arbury about some burglaries. But here is the rub. In Georgia I don’t have the right to do that. I don’t have the legal right unless I see a crime committed. A crime I have the legal authority to enforce.

This brings up the Winn Dixie case. If I think someone stole something from your house I can’t do anything but call 911. Not legally. You have to be the one to set off in pursuit. I have no legal authority under Citizens Arrest to even try to shout questions or shout stop at the man running down the street.

The McMichaels and Roddy hit Arbury with their trucks. They told the police this and documented the dents on the trucks as proof.

In Georgia this is attempted false imprisonment. A felony.

In the video you love so much you don’t realize it but it shows the McMichaels committing another felony.

The law in Georgia is pretty strict about weapons in public. Using a weapon in a threatening manner is aggravated assault. A felony. Before this happened the legislature was debating the law. Because under the law if I held a criminal at gunpoint I was committing aggravated assault.

Allow me to explain that. Let’s say I catch a robber in my house. I pull a gun and hold him for police. Technically I have committed aggravated assault. I am only authorized by law to have my gun out in such a situation if there is imminent threat to life. I may not be indicted for it. I may not be convicted. But the letter of the law says I committed a crime.

So back to the McMichaels. Junior standing in the street trying to stop Arbury is committing a Felony. Aggravated Assault under Georgia Law. Daddy in the back with his pistol out is also committing the same crime.

So we have three crimes. Attempted Illegal Imprisonment. Possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime. And finally aggravated assault.

All this before the first shot is fired.

You say no way for a Jury to convict. But again. This is Georgia. We know what they did is wrong. We know you don’t load up the truck with gun toting idiots and chase someone down. We know you don’t wave the bang stick around.

I live in Georgia. I’ve lived here for thirty years. My neighbors and I talked about this case. They all thought that the McMichaels were idiots, and going to spend the rest of their lives in prison. I live in Rural Georgia. Country folks. And they know what the McMichaels did was wrong and against the law.

I’m being honest here. I give the trio one chance in fifty of avoiding prison. It isn’t race. Or political. It is Georgia.

If you gun down an intruder in your house. You are not going to face any legal issue here.

That woman didn’t face a disturbing the peace charge. All we said was are you ok? A few objected. But legally Georgia said it was fine.

The same Georgians who have no issue with her have big time issues with the Brunswick Trio. Think about that.

The judge is obviously being controlled by someone.

Georgia took up this case for two reasons.....to avoid riots and because powerful interests intimidated them....the same way Florida was intimidated to charge George Zimmerman and this case will end the same way.

You have not tried to explain anything.....you mentioned 3 felonies....but refused to identify what they were.

It is not illegal to pursue, follow or chase anyone.....you are ignorant of the law.

One does not have the right to ask questions about a crime?

The Mcmichaels simply wanted to ask the guy what he was doing in the neighborhood.....since they had received a call that he was trespassing at a construction site....but they never got to ask any questions at all...thus that charge is moot......anyhow......since you claim to be so up on Georgia law....what is the Georgia law on trespassing on a construction site? Down here in Florida and many other places it is a felony.

You keep saying the Georgia law says this....the Georgia law says dat...you obviously have no ability to interpet Georgia law correctly.

Then you say the Mcmichaels were in possession of firearms whilst committing a crime......absolutely ridiculous.....they committed no crimes.

Then you bring up citizens arrest again....despite being told several times there was no citizens arrest.

Holding a gun in a threatening manner...bwaaaaa how does one do that? The McMichaels were holding guns because they were dealing with someone who had a criminal history.

You are interpeting these laws in an erroneous manner....you do not have the ability to interpet laws correctly......a defense attorney will rip this ridiculous case to shreds.

Then you say they attempted to illegally imprison ahmuad....using the small dent in a truck not even owned by the McMichaels that truck belonged to the guy recording the event on his cell phone....and it was not intentional...accidental at best and most likely the result of Ahmaud running into the truck....attempted imprisonment ...that is a big stretch...irregardless it was not the McMichaels

Then you say the Mcmichael standing in street was trying to stop ahmaud....how so? There was nothing to stop ahmuad ......he could have just kept on jogging instead of veering to the left and attacking Mcmichaels as the state admitted in the video ...ahmaud attacked the younger McMichaels guy.

Then you claim they committed aggravated assault....hillarious.....I fucken A gurantee you no jury will agree with your assessment.

You say 'this is Georgia and we".....lookee here kiddo you speak for no one but yourself and you ....I am convinced have no ability to interpet law....did you ever go to Law School?

Try and explain the hate crime charges......do you even know how a hate crime is defined?

Georgia Lawmakers had passed a hate crimes law in 2000. That law was struck down by Georgia’s Supreme Court on October 25, 2004. It was found to be unconstitutionally vague and so broad it would even apply to a sports fan picking on somebody wearing a rival team’s cap.

Georgia may be fuked up but hopefully not as much as you portend.

Last edited:
I've only read the bare details to this but based on what I've seen, even if he was trespassing, trying to commit theft (and then fleeling) he doesn't deserve to be shot dead.

When you do that, you make martyrs of criminals.

That's not justice, it's murder. Plain and simple.

This is my issue with stitch-up jobs like Derek Chauvin - it muddies the waters and spills into everything else. Decent people don't have to talk sides black vs white in everything else as a result of it.

We need to see things clearly. If this guy had fled and was pursued and gunned down - then that's cold blooded murder when he was no threat.

Georgia took up this case for two reasons.....to avoid riots and because powerful interests intimidated them....the same way Florida was intimidated to charge George Zimmerman and this case will end the same way.

You have not tried to explain anything.....you mentioned 3 felonies....but refused to identify what they were.

It is not illegal to pursue, follow or chase anyone.....you are ignorant of the law.

The Mcmichaels simply wanted to ask the guy what he was doing in the neighborhood.....since they had received a call that he was trespassing at a construction site....but they never got to ask any questions at all...thus that charge is moot......anyhow......since you claim to be so up on Georgia law....what is the Georgia law on trespassing on a construction site? Down here in Florida and many other places it is a felony.

You keep saying the Georgia law says this....the Georgia law says dat...you obviously have no ability to interpet Georgia law correctly.

Then you say the Mcmichaels were in possession of firearms whilst committing a crime......absolutely ridiculous.....they committed no crimes.

Then you bring up citizens arrest again....despite being told several times there was no citizens arrest.

Holding a gun in a threatening manner...bwaaaaa how does one do that? The McMichaels were holding guns because they were dealing with someone who had a criminal history.

You are interpeting these laws in an erroneous manner....you do not have the ability to interpet laws correctly......a defense attorney will rip this ridiculous case to shreds.

Then you say they attempted to illegally imprison ahmuad....how pray tell did they do this...absolute nonsense.

Then you say the Mcmichael standing in street was trying to stop ahmaud....how so? There was nothing to stop ahmuad ......he could have just kept on jogging instead of veering to the left and attacking Mcmichaels as the state admitted in the video ...ahmaud attacked the younger McMichaels guy.

Then you claim they committed aggravated assault....hillarious.....I fucken A gurantee you no jury will agree with your assessment.

You say 'this is Georgia and we".....lookee here kiddo you speak for no one but yourself and you ....I am convinced have no ability to interpet law....did you ever go to Law School?

I did identify the crimes. You just don’t want to deal with it. But that is your right.

So far I’ve been proven right. I think they will be convicted. We shall see.

Then you say they attempted to illegally imprison ahmuad....how pray tell did they do this...absolute nonsense.

I did identify the crimes. You just don’t want to deal with it. But that is your right.

Yes you finally did list the crimes you allege they committed and I dealt with them and no decent jury will convict....unless they have l2 black jurors.

I lived in Georgia a few years and I did not notice the kind of stupid people you describe....but it was back in the 70's times have changed I am sure but I do not think to the degree you describe...if so it is truly pathetic.

Last edited:
I've only read the bare details to this but based on what I've seen, even if he was trespassing, trying to commit theft (and then fleeling) he doesn't deserve to be shot dead.

When you do that, you make martyrs of criminals.

That's not justice, it's murder. Plain and simple.

This is my issue with stitch-up jobs like Derek Chauvin - it muddies the waters and spills into everything else. Decent people don't have to talk sides black vs white in everything else as a result of it.

We need to see things clearly. If this guy had fled and was pursued and gunned down - then that's cold blooded murder when he was no threat.

Nonsense obviously you did not watch the video which shows exactly what happened....it has been posted multiple times you have no excuse for not watching it.

Ahmaud was not shot for tresspassing...and ahmaud was a huge threat to the younger mcmichaels whom he assaulted.....tried to take his weapon from him and that is how he got killed....he attacked a guy with a weapon.

Try and keep up. So many come on here with their opinion and do not take the time to read previous posts or watch relevant videos ----sheer laziness and such should not be posting as you are just a waste of board space.

Last edited:

Yes you finally did list the crimes you allege they committed and I dealt with them and no decent jury will convict....unless they have l2 black jurors.

I lived in Georgia a few years and I did not notice the kind of stupid people you describe....but it was back in the 70's times have changed I am sure but I do not think to the degree you describe...if so it is truly pathetic.

The thing that messes Georgia up is Atlanta and all the dumb ass blacks...you do have lots of them.

If someone resists arrest by law enforcement, or attacks someone who is armed, they are very low IQ, and or mentally ill, and or overdosing on speedballs, and or are criminals desperate to avoid paying for their criminal activity. Hate of criminals and the Europhobic establishment that protects them is perfectly normal.

Last edited:
I followed the case very closely when it happened. It doesn’t matter if Arbery was jogging, casing the place, trespassing or whatever. You can’t deputize yourself, form a posse and chase someone down. They should have dialed 911. The hate crime angle is a joke though.
Actually by Ga law, they can. They followed the law-----------Arbery was a suspect (ok lets be truthful here was caught stealing before ---no job and needed to get his nails done after all) in stealing before--and Arbery attacked them in his attempt to flee the scene of the crime--people in GA do have the right to make citizens arrest and detain criminals as they await cops coming.
No they didn't follow Georgia law and quite frankly their behavior brings back ghosts of lynchings past, when white racists were allowed to kill black people with no repercussions.

I bet you can't even quote the correct statute let alone analyze it properly.

I sincerely hope that they are able to get a conviction and that people's eyes are finally open to what's been happening all around them, even if they were unable of it.​
April 28, 2021, 2:32 PM PDT / Updated April 28, 2021, 4:08 PM PDT​
By Tim Fitzsimons​
Three Georgia men previously charged in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery were indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury and charged with hate crimes and attempted kidnapping.​
Ahmaud Arbery.
Ahmaud Arbery. Courtesy of Family
Arbery was jogging in Brunswick, Georgia, when Travis McMichael, 35, and his father, Gregory McMichael, 65, pursued him in their truck and shot him dead on Feb. 23, 2020.​
William "Roddie" Bryan, 51, who was driving behind them in a separate truck, filmed the shooting.​
Later, Gregory McMichael, a retired police officer, leaked the video because he wanted "the public to know the truth," his attorney said in 2020.
The Department of Justice alleged on Wednesday that the men confronted Arbery "because of his race."​
The incident sparked outrage and spurred an international movement to draw attention to racism against Black runners, NBC News reported.
Travis and Gregory were also each charged with "carrying, and brandishing—and in Travis’s case, discharging—a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence," the DOJ said in a press release.​
Gregory and Travis, father and son, were previously each charged with murder in May 2020 for the death of Arbery.​
We need to get the details ..if they even exist
There were at least two threads on Arbery's death in May last year in which the known facts of the case as provided by the media were discussed at length:
Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury
Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

Serious question. The MSM has consistently reported that Arbery was jogging. Is there any evidence at all to support that claim?

Serious question. Does it matter? Whether he was jogging, walking, or dancing in a tutu by the light of the full moon, would it justify non-police civilians detaining him on the street with guns and then shooting him?
Yes it does matter. As I have stated, I am not talking about the circumstances around why he was killed. I just want to know, was there any surveillance footage of this man jogging? Anywhere at anytime? If not, why are people saying he was jogging? Only because him mom said that?
There is video footage that one of the defendants shot and released himself (Roddy) of Arbery jogging showing that they were following and kept cutting him off whenever he would try to take different path. It is also reported that 2 of the 3 defendants were yelling at him to "stop" that they wanted to talk to him, thereby indicating that he was in motion (jogging). He was jogging before he even encountered them meaning he wasn't fleeing from them but it appears at times he did try to avoid them.

I don't believe he was "jogging." I believe he was trespassing, and fled.

Of course you do. He was black.
and fucked up comments like this say --you are a racist....
you dont like what the last poster typed, so, to a brain dead retard (you) , you throw skin color into it, and turn it in that direction

Racism had nothing to do with this case...Ahmaud had a criminal history and was recognized by the officer who gave chase.
There were no officers on the scene, only 3 civilians.

The killers may well walk.

By the law of self defense they should....defending your life with lethal force is lawful.

No the law of self defense doesn’t say that. Idiot.

Would you quote the Georgia law on self defense?

Here it is...https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-16/chapter-3/article-2/16-3-212010 Georgia Code :: TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES :: CHAPTER 3 - DEFENSES TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS :: ARTICLE 2 - JUSTIFICATION AND EXCUSE :: § 16-3-21 - Use of force in defense of self or others; evidence of belief that force was necessary in murder or manslaughter prosecution
Did you even bother reading the text that you linked to?
2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 3 - DEFENSES TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS
ARTICLE 2 - JUSTIFICATION AND EXCUSE
§ 16-3-21 - Use of force in defense of self or others; evidence of belief that force was necessary in murder or manslaughter prosecution

O.C.G.A. 16-3-21 (2010)
16-3-21. Use of force in defense of self or others; evidence of belief that force was necessary in murder or manslaughter prosecution

(a) A person is justified in threatening or using force against another when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to defend himself or herself or a third person against such other's imminent use of unlawful force; however, except as provided in Code Section 16-3-23, a person is justified in using force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

(b) A person is not justified in using force under the circumstances specified in subsection (a) of this Code section if he:

(1) Initially provokes the use of force against himself with the intent to use such force as an excuse to inflict bodily harm upon the assailant;

(2) Is attempting to commit, committing, or fleeing after the commission or attempted commission of a felony; or

(3) Was the aggressor or was engaged in a combat by agreement unless he withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates to such other person his intent to do so and the other, notwithstanding, continues or threatens to continue the use of unlawful force.​

(1) The McMichaels initiated the confrontation claiming that they were attempting to effect a citizen's arrest for an alleged burglary that they believed to have occurred that they neither witnessed or did the alleged act occur on their property

(2) The McMichaels were the ones committing a felony(s) when they followed Arbery, forced him off the road and approached him armed with a shotgun in an attempt to effect a citizen's arrest. A citizens arrest requires personally witnessing the commission of a felony which was not the case when they took off after Arbery

(3) The McMichaels were the aggressors when they attempted to force Arbery to concede to their demands at the end of a firearm. Indications are that once confronted with Travis McMichaels and his shotgun Arbery felt that his only option was to attempt to fight for his life (self defense), AFTER they had spent more than 4 minutes chasing him in their truck, forcing him off the road, cutting his path off and hitting him with the vehicle at one point and finally forcing a confrontation.

None of the above was done with any lawful authority yet there are far too many racists who believe they have an inherent right to stop, interrogate and apparently kill any black person who doesn't yield to their demands based upon their own erroneous interpretation of our laws. We can see that clearly just here on U.S. Message Board.

Well, let's see . . . man in shorts and a t-shirt, running down the street . . . what is the essential element that constitutes "out for a jog" that you think is missing?
Wait, I thought you said he was "being chased by an armed man in a truck". That's different from "out for a jog".

Is the argument you're going with, "He wasn't jogging, because they were chasing him, so that means it was okay for them to chase him"? Really, you want that to be your final answer?

His mom and the media are the only ones who said he was "out for a jog". Both his family and the media have something to gain by having you believe that he was just a good boy, not doing anything wrong and bothering no one. Just like George Floyd's case, those lawyers were there in a heartbeat promising his folks millions in civil settlement money.

There is no evidence to support that Arbery was taking a jog from his house on Boykin Ridge Drive. He would have had to go across US 17 and down Santilla Drive. No ring doorbell videos, no garage cameras, nothing that we have seen that shows a guy go "jogging" by. When we first see Arbery in the neighbors surveillance video, he is not jogging. He is clearly walking towards the empty house. When we see him in the house, he appears to be wearing cargo shorts. How many people do you see jogging in cargo shorts? Whatever kind of shorts they were, they don't look like athletic shorts to me

Some fool on here said he was jogging in the video where he got shot. How stupid. He has already been confronted by the rednecks at that point, so he was running away and not "out for a jog".

The whole point is that YOU are being led to feel a certain way about Arbery. You havent taken time to notice that the language being used over and over again by the media is being purposely drilled into your head to "help" you reach your conclusion.

I'm not saying Arbery was doing anything wrong and I'm not saying he wasnt. But its weird that the jogging thing is being beat over our heads over and over without any evidence. If Arbery was not out jogging like everyone in the media has said, then why are we being told he was? That is what I want you all to consider. The power of the media is strong.

It really doesn't matter if he was out for a jog or not. Whatever you want to call it, it's not illegal to run down a street in the state of Georgia. Without evidence that there was something criminal involved in it - which you, despite ample opportunity, have not provided - it most certainly is not legal in the state of Georgia for private citizens to jump in their trucks with their guns and chase him simply because he was running through the neighborhood and they thought he looked like the suspect in a string of burglaries that happened weeks earlier (which is from their own statements).

There really doesn't need to be any evidence that he was jogging. The United States, last time I checked, does not require people to prove their innocence. What needs evidence is that he was doing something criminal, and as I've pointed out, you haven't provided that. You've just maundered on with aimless obsession on, "Well, we have no proof he was jogging." He was running on the street. Call it jogging or call it flying on purple gossamer wings, whatever grabs you. Just don't try to call it justification for chasing him with guns unless you have proof of something criminal.

"There's no video of him getting from his neighborhood to Satilla, and . . . and . . . he was WALKING, not jogging, when he went up to the empty house." Yeah, and?

I really don't give a fuck what some other person did or didn't say on here. Unless it was me or you who said it, it has no place in a post addressed to me, and you're cordially invited to stop wasting screen space and my time arguing at me against someone else's words because you don't have anything to offer in regards to MY post. FOCUS!

The whole point is that YOU have no argument and no evidence. YOU have led yourself to believe a certain way about Ahmaud Arbery because of the last year of bullshit and riots over "unarmed black men being shot" to the point where you automatically want to believe any story of that nature MUST be the black man's fault, and anyone who disagrees with your snap, partisan judgement must only be doing so because they're a leftist/they're blindly believing the mainstream media; any thought that YOU have, however emotional and illogical, is obviously THE conservative position, and agreeing with it is the litmus test. Fuck that. Unless you think The Daily Wire is a left-wing media outlet complicitly using special language to drill the left's narrative into my head - and by the way, as I've mentioned before, the mainstream media has largely memory-holed this whole story, which is the best proof that Arbery really was a victim - I do not wish to hear your ASSumptions about what I have and haven't noticed, and how I'm being "led" because you want to think that.

I've looked at the same evidence you have, but I parked MY emotions at the door and evaluated it strictly on the basis of THIS case and what was actually there. Whenever you'd like to stop asserting your opinions as fact and actually provide some real exculpatory evidence, you are welcome to do so. God knows, I've asked multiple times.

The whole foundation that this incident rested on is the supposed fact that Arbery was just out jogging.....minding his own business. You understand? We have been told that the reason that Arbery was on Santilla Ct. was because he was just trying to stay in shape.

You and I both know that he was not in that neighborhood because he was trying to stay physically fit. He was not fucking jogging. So since that surely appears to be false, we have to ask, why was he in that neighborhood? From there, you guys can debate all you want about whether he assaulted them or they hunted him. I dont really give a shit.

I just dont like being fucking lied to by the media in order to try to make me feel sorry for this fucking guy.

The truth is no one knows what ahmaud arbary's intent was for being in that neighborhood....and it really is not important.

However, I do agree with you that the media has spun it to make arbary appear to be completely innocent...now whether or not arbary had any evil or illegal motive to be in that neighborhood aka casing it out for a burglary is unknown...yet the media spins it to the effect that it is absolutely true he was just out jogging for fun or whatever....the problem with that spin is that Arbary whilst in the house under construction sees the neighbor come out and hears him call the police to tell them about a stranger or intruder being in the house under construction and when he hears that Arbary takes off running...guilty people usually run...I am not saying he was guilty of anything at this point as in I do not know nor do I think anyone knows for sure and certainly the media does not know for sure that he was innocent....as they portray him and they also ignore his criminal history and his mental history. It is known he had mental problems.

Yet it is also absolutely clear he was trespassing in a construction site....however I do not know the Georgia law on that.

In conclusion on this particular matter of him being in the house under construction (which is a felony in some states aka to tresspass onto a construction site) the only real relevance it has is that is what motivated the McMichaels to begin their chase as in they had been notified that someone was in the house....then in addition to that the elder McMichael sees arbary running down the road past the front of his house and as he is out in the front of his house
he recognizes Arbary from a previous security cam video that captures arbary tresspassing in the house under construction --- thus when you add the two factors together.....getting a phone call about a trespasser and then seeing and recognizing Arbary he was motivated to give chase....and justifiably so

Why are you trying so hard to spin this? If the McMichaels thought that there was a criminal around, they should have called the police. 911 calls are recorded. We will listen to their calls to 911 dispatchers. Right now, we are looking at a guy who drove behind Arbery and recording him jogging. And then two guys parked in the middle of the street heavily armed. Arbery was not carrying a gun.
Under GA law, they are allowed to make a citizens arrest instead of waiting for cops to arrive as the criminal gets away.

These bastards need to FRY for this modern-day lynching.
This is a Mississippi Still Burning in Georgia case if I've ever seen one. And Roddy, the 3rd perp following and filming? I can't even wrap my head around that. They murdered that young man but the Grand Jury has indited them for hate crimes and attempted kidnapping. They must have glossed over that murder stuff. How can they do that? "We attempted to kidnap him, but we killed him instead?"
The State of Georgia is still trying them on the murder charges. This is the federal government bringing charges on the civil rights violations.

I'm still not clear on how they try them simultaneously.

Under GA law, they are allowed to make a citizens arrest instead of waiting for cops to arrive as the criminal gets away.

Post the law.

It really is amazing how many of these posters simply have no analytical ability and easily get distracted into concentrating on irrelevant matters in this case.

Much of their confusion comes from watching msm news which has consistently lied about this case trying to make it appear that Ahmaud was some kind of victim aka oh he was just out jogging...like that is somehow relevant.

What is relevant and what is the essential basis of this case is that Ahmaud committed assault.....no excuse for doing that.

Again the video that documents Ahmaud committing assault.

I always thought that pointing a firearm at someone was considered assault in all 50 states but I can't validate that at the moment, however it is in Washington state and a felony to boot
1619777233379.png

It really is amazing how many of these posters simply have no analytical ability and easily get distracted into concentrating on irrelevant matters in this case.

Much of their confusion comes from watching msm news which has consistently lied about this case trying to make it appear that Ahmaud was some kind of victim aka oh he was just out jogging...like that is somehow relevant.

What is relevant and what is the essential basis of this case is that Ahmaud committed assault.....no excuse for doing that.

Again the video that documents Ahmaud committing assault.

I always thought that pointing a firearm at someone was considered assault in all 50 states but I can't validate that at the moment, however it is in Washington state and a felony to boot
View attachment 485518
I found this. How does this figure into it? And, for the record, I think they made a HUGE MISTAKE to chase him down and try to detain him with a gun unless he assaulted or threatened someone

A private person may arrest another: For a public offense committed or attempted in his/her presence. When the person arrested has committed a felony, although not in his/her presence. When a felony has been in fact committed, and he or she has reasonable cause for believing the person arrested to have committed it.

Post the law.
look it up yourself....fucking lazy people suck

Forum List

Back