3 stabbed at White Rights group rally

White supremacists are all completely worthless. This country would be better if they all died painfully.
The democrat party is feeding their backlash with anti-white, pro-minority segregation, bigotry and pandering.
Guno McGarrett.

Having a decent society is not "anti-white" :cuckoo:
Segregation is not a decent society. Democrats foment and perpetuate racism through segregation. Their euphemism is diversity. All in the name of pandering to corralled voting constituencies.
Racism reacts. KKK is tantamount to the NAACP, UNCF, BET, etc.

They should be red. With the blood of the scum who came to start trouble.

The klan is seeing a resurgence in the last year or two. Los Angeles county is too gutterized and ghettoized to recover but Orange county is still hanging in there.
Orange County has a reputation for being very Right Wing.

Not really.

In Huntington Beach for 15 years.

It's fiscally conservative. More socially liberal.

Anaheim ?

These weren't KKK members, they were Disney employees heading to Disneyland for their shift at the Haunted House.

Last edited:
The KKK, Black Lives Matters, Aryan Nations, BET, Christian Identity (if they are still around), NAACP, etc., etc., etc., needs to ALL GO THE FUCK AWAY!

Racism is over, lets get rid of our black and white tv's people for fucks sake!

The klan is seeing a resurgence in the last year or two. Los Angeles county is too gutterized and ghettoized to recover but Orange county is still hanging in there.
B1 Bob Dorner was a nut case from there.

White supremacists are all completely worthless. This country would be better if they all died painfully.
Ohhh if you and others like you would just take your desires to the last act. It would be a catharsis to get rid of you all at once.
such a bitter cracka, not going to be easy for your ilk with the demographic shift :badgrin:
That one will be in for the biggest shock. She said she was the only "American" at her place of employ, whatever that means. Remember- she is a dog groomer

Ohhh if you and others like you would just take your desires to the last act. It would be a catharsis to get rid of you all at once.
such a bitter cracka, not going to be easy for your ilk with the demographic shift :badgrin:
That one will be in for the biggest shock. She said she was the only "American" at her place of employ, whatever that means. Remember- she is a dog groomer
Who you talking about?

B1 Bob Dorner was a nut case from there.
Dornan, yes.
There've been a few crooked officials from there.

Hopefully if any of those white trash mayonnaise monkey's were stabbed they would die a slow painful death , that's less Trump supporter's and getting whacked by Mexicans is icing on the cake..:deal:

Dumbfuck Klan Garbage thought they could get away with that shit in SO CAL?? newsflash it's not exactly Alabama:laugh:

I never said I was the only American at any place of employ! Where do you dig up this shit. I was self employed for 22 years. First in my own law office and later when I got to hating people too much to tolerate them in my own dog grooming shop. I've been basically retired, only doing some legal consult since 2010 so when would I be the only American at any place of employ?

Hopefully if any of those white trash mayonnaise monkey's were stabbed they would die a slow painful death , that's less Trump supporter's and getting whacked by Mexicans is icing on the cake..:deal:

Dumbfuck Klan Garbage thought they could get away with that shit in SO CAL?? newsflash it's not exactly Alabama:laugh:
You are right. The whites need more of them and they need to be better armed. Turn So Cal into the second mexican American war zone.

Who you talking about?
He's dreaming.

Forum List

Back