30,000 dead in just 13 days.

What in the hell does Missouri lead in other than hayfields?

Opening our economy apparently. You seem content to hide out indefinitely...so we'll blaze the trail for ya...Show You how it's done...and if we're really,
really lucky...we'll steal Telsa from ya in the process.

All yall going to do is start leading the nation in infections and deaths...well thats if you had enough people living there to do it.
Time will tell...but I'm pretty confident we'll come out smelling like a rose.

This entire thread has little to do with safety and much to do with power...hence the severe partisan divide. Since no one is going to stop us...the rest of the Midwest will follow. Then you'll have little choice but to open your economies or allow us to gobble up the customers your businesses rely on...so the argument is essentially over.

You sound just like Trump did when he said there was no problem. Only in America is fighting the pandemic considered a partisan discussion and a power divide.

Trump in TV now declaring this whole thing is over, while 750,000 Americans have now become ill and 40,000 have now died. At the current rate of death, that'll be more than 50,000 by this time next week.

What in the hell does Missouri lead in other than hayfields?

Opening our economy apparently. You seem content to hide out indefinitely...so we'll blaze the trail for ya...Show You how it's done...and if we're really,
really lucky...we'll steal Telsa from ya in the process.

All yall going to do is start leading the nation in infections and deaths...well thats if you had enough people living there to do it.
Time will tell...but I'm pretty confident we'll come out smelling like a rose.

This entire thread has little to do with safety and much to do with power...hence the severe partisan divide. Since no one is going to stop us...the rest of the Midwest will follow. Then you'll have little choice but to open your economies or allow us to gobble up the customers your businesses rely on...so the argument is essentially over.

You sound just like Trump did when he said there was no problem. Only in America is fighting the pandemic considered a partisan discussion and a power divide.

Trump in TV now declaring this whole thing is over, while 750,000 Americans have now become ill and 40,000 have now died. At the current rate of death, that'll be more than 50,000 by this time next week.
You hope!

The United States reached the 1,000 dead mark from covid-19 on March 26, 2020.

The United States reached the 10,000 dead mark from covid-19 on April 6, 2020.

The United States reached the 40,000 dead mark from covid-19 on April 19, 2020.

That's an average of 2,307 people dying from covid-19 every day or the past 13 days. Seasonal flue only kills 200 people a day.

Yet we have idiot Trump supporters wanting to open up non-essential business's in various states which will allow the pathogen access to more hosts and lead to more deaths.

The smart Americans are considering closing grocery stores to customers and going strictly to curbside take away and delivery. Idiot customers are not following social distancing in grocery stores and its helping spread the virus and kill grocery store workers.

In the mean time only 6 people have died in TAIWAN since the outbreak began while the United States is at 40,265 deaths.

The United States could have been like Taiwan, but because of the idiot Trump who is currently President, the United States waited until late March to institute the restrictions that Taiwan put in place on January 20, 2020. TRUMP WAITED AND WAITED and now the United States has tens of thousands of dead, rising each day by more than 2,000, with schools shut down and large parts of the economy shut down.

But in TAIWAN, the schools are still open because they have contained the virus. Only 6 people of died in Taiwan, a country of 24 million people more densely populated than any U.S. state and larger than any U.S. state in population with the exception of California and Texas.

You trust Tai stats/ You understand we count every dead body with the corona virus?

If I had AIDS and got corona. I'd die of AIDS. But that's not what goes on the death certificate. You can ply with the numbers all sorts of ways.

Clearly the Taiwanese are counting them in a more rational way.

Asthma ok...But most pre existing conditions/ You died of that pre existing condition. By this standard no1 dies of aids it's the cold/flu that pushes them over the edge.

The data is so tainted it's worthless. No idea how many have it, no idea who has actual covid 19, and no attempts to disentagle pre existing conditions from flu deaths.

The United States is undercounting dead from covid-19. Every day, 200 people are dying in their homes in New York City alone, possibly from covid-19, but when you die in your home, your not given a test to confirm you died of covid-19. So the official death count in the United States is an under count!

TAIWAN has a total of 422 confirmed infections. Then a total of 6 confirmed deaths. Even if all of TAIWAN's confirmed infections led to death, they would still be beating us by light years.

Hospitals in many cities are being overwhelmed. Bodies are stacking up outside hospitals. If this was business as usual, there would not be so much excess death in the month of April in the United States. Flu season in the United States last from October through March and kills an average of 200 people a day. Over the past 13 days, 2,300 people have died from just covid-19.
You do realize that to Drumpfbots all youre doing is using fake news right? They no longer believe what they see with their own eyes or what they hear with their own ears. They look at Drumpf for directions on how to think now.

I need to remind myself that. Trump could shoot everyone in the White House press room and 80% of the people here would defend him.

In TAIWAN, it did not matter where you were from, if you were a citizen etc. You were not let in. If you were able to get a way in, eventually, you were held in quarantine for up to 25 days. TAIWAN treated anyone coming into the country as potentially carrying the pathogen and at risk for killing other people in TAIWAN. TAIWAN's EARLY and strict measures saved lives. Only 420 infections and 6 deaths.
You mean China?
:laugh:

We already discussed China.
:laughing0301:

TAIWAN is not China, but I guess I should not expect a Trump supporter to realize that.

That's an average of 2,307 people dying from covid-19 every day or the past 13 days. Seasonal flue only kills 200 people a day.

Yet we have idiot Trump supporters wanting to open up non-essential business's in various states which will allow the pathogen access to more hosts and lead to more deaths.

The smart Americans are considering closing grocery stores to customers and going strictly to curbside take away and delivery. Idiot customers are not following social distancing in grocery stores and its helping spread the virus and kill grocery store workers.

In the mean time only 6 people have died in TAIWAN since the outbreak began while the United States is at 40,265 deaths.

The United States could have been like Taiwan, but because of the idiot Trump who is currently President, the United States waited until late March to institute the restrictions that Taiwan put in place on January 20, 2020. TRUMP WAITED AND WAITED and now the United States has tens of thousands of dead, rising each day by more than 2,000, with schools shut down and large parts of the economy shut down.

But in TAIWAN, the schools are still open because they have contained the virus. Only 6 people of died in Taiwan, a country of 24 million people more densely populated than any U.S. state and larger than any U.S. state in population with the exception of California and Texas.

You trust Tai stats/ You understand we count every dead body with the corona virus?

If I had AIDS and got corona. I'd die of AIDS. But that's not what goes on the death certificate. You can ply with the numbers all sorts of ways.

Clearly the Taiwanese are counting them in a more rational way.

Asthma ok...But most pre existing conditions/ You died of that pre existing condition. By this standard no1 dies of aids it's the cold/flu that pushes them over the edge.

The data is so tainted it's worthless. No idea how many have it, no idea who has actual covid 19, and no attempts to disentagle pre existing conditions from flu deaths.

The United States is undercounting dead from covid-19. Every day, 200 people are dying in their homes in New York City alone, possibly from covid-19, but when you die in your home, your not given a test to confirm you died of covid-19. So the official death count in the United States is an under count!

TAIWAN has a total of 422 confirmed infections. Then a total of 6 confirmed deaths. Even if all of TAIWAN's confirmed infections led to death, they would still be beating us by light years.

Hospitals in many cities are being overwhelmed. Bodies are stacking up outside hospitals. If this was business as usual, there would not be so much excess death in the month of April in the United States. Flu season in the United States last from October through March and kills an average of 200 people a day. Over the past 13 days, 2,300 people have died from just covid-19.
You do realize that to Drumpfbots all youre doing is using fake news right? They no longer believe what they see with their own eyes or what they hear with their own ears. They look at Drumpf for directions on how to think now.

I need to remind myself that. Trump could shoot everyone in the White House press room and 80% of the people here would defend him.
The press room? The PRESS room.
They have it coming.

How much is China culpable? Just curious.

The stopped all travel into Wuhan, but allowed travel out.

You TDS fucks. Do you blame China at all? If not. Why?
because...
world-us-canada-52294623

Yep, he was wrong.

Newsflash. I am a libertarian, not a Trumptard.

Have you ever called out Obama for 4 illegal wars and illegal drone strikes?

I will answer for them. Because it gives them a chance to bash Trump. Fuck China, bash a Trump. The anti American assholes don’t give a shit about the dead in America. Bail out Ukraine but fuck Americans. Want some $13.00 ice cream? Ask Pelosi.

Pelosi in front of her $20,000 fridge is vomitous.

7800 people die every day in the US you dope. Oddly that number has not increased since the virus. MAKES YOU LOOK KINDA STUPID.

JO
40,000 die every year in the USA just from traffic accidents. QUICK! Any car that gets close to me I better mace them! :smoke:

And we wonder why they are called the Loony Left.

so should we let ewe decide when to open?
Yes. And you idiots need to sit down, shut up, and let us elect the next president too. That way we can fix all the shit your morons fucked up.

Again
Elect the next President too?

You didn't elect the last one, Window Licker. :iyfyus.jpg:
NO, Vladimir manipulated you morons into doing it for him.
There it is again, Russia Russia Russia. You probably believe Epstein committed suicide and Seth Rich got killed in a robbery.

How come you always think there’s lying and corruption in the U.S., but you believe every other country is pure as snow?
I don’t know.

That’s not good enough. You have nothing but kind words for the tyrannical governments of Iran, Russia, China, etc., but are always harsh in your condemnation of the United States, even though here you’re granted freedoms you wouldn’t be granted in those other countries. What’s the source of your extreme anti American bias?

U2 Edge!!!!
Where is your predicted 4.4% of 20,000,000 or 880,000 dead Americans based on the global death rate???

You remind me of Joe Biden, haven't been right in 30-years.

Thank you President Trump for beating U2Edge's certified prediction of 880,000 dead Americans!!!!

The death rate in the United States is 5.3% now. 40,265 Americans are dead. Only 6 are dead in TAIWAN. Why is TAIWAN beating the United States if were the greatest country in the world thanks to the past 3 years under TRUMP?

The only prediction I made was that 2.4 million Americans would die by August if no restrictions were put in place at all.
I'm not looking back to find your posts, but your predictions were based on global averages, not with/without mitigation.
Even the CDC's numbers were way off, 2.2m, then 240,000, then 60,000, which might be a little low.
Before it was Japan, and now its Taiwan?! How about the EU with countries that add up to the same population as the US, [GER, FRA, ITA, SPA, UK, SWI ]?
They have more than twice the number of deaths than the US has, thank you President Trump!

Making up something I or someone else said is classic Trumpism.

The model that predicted 2.4 million dead before August 1, 2020 is if NOTHING was done in the United States, no restrictions.

21 of the 27 European Union nations have LESS per capita infections and deaths than the United States.

There are 197 countries on the earth. Here are the top 50 most infected countries with covid 19 based on per capita figures:

50 WORST INFECTED COUNTRIES WITH COVID-19 PER CAPITA:

01. San Marino
02. Vatican City
03. Andorra
04. Luxembourg
05. Iceland
06. Spain
07. Belgium
08. Switzerland
09. Ireland
10. Italy
11. Monaco
12. France
13. United States
14. Liechtenstein
15. Portugal
16. Netherlands
17. Qatar
18. United Kingdom
19. Germany
20. Austria
21. Israel
22. Sweden
23. Norway
24. Denmark
25. Estonia
26. Singapore
27. Bahrain
28. Turkey
29. Panama
30. Iran
31. Malta
32. Canada
33. Djibouti
34. Serbia
35. United Arab Emirates
36. Finland
37. Slovenia
38. Cyprus
39. Czech Republic
40. Moldova
41. North Macedonia
42. Ecuador
43. Chile
44. Belarus
45. Montenegro
46. Lithuania
47. Peru
48. Croatia
49. Romania
50. Kuwait

So you think Trump is doing a good job. The United States is doing worse than 184 other countries in defending U.S. citizens against this pathogen. Were doing better than just 12 countries. But you think that is something Trump should celebrate?

I can only call 'em as I see 'em.

We are a country of over 360 MILLION. We cannot destroy our economy. The suffering that calamity would cause would make the last month look like a walk in the park. Dems can only see to the next election. Luckily for us Trump is still playing 3D chess.

He got the left to insist...no...demand that Trump didn't have the power to open the economy...so who has that power?

I'll give you a hint...in my state it's a Republican named Mike Parsons and two groups with a Republican Super Majority. How do you think that's going to work out? And who can stop us? Nobody. Then it's as simple as falling dominoes.

e46b4e2492db47b8060434a43e7833ff.gif

U2 Edge!!!!
Where is your predicted 4.4% of 20,000,000 or 880,000 dead Americans based on the global death rate???

Thank you President Trump for beating U2Edge's certified prediction of 880,000 dead Americans!!!!

The death rate in the United States is 5.3% now. 40,265 Americans are dead. Only 6 are dead in TAIWAN. Why is TAIWAN beating the United States if were the greatest country in the world thanks to the past 3 years under TRUMP?

The only prediction I made was that 2.4 million Americans would die by August if no restrictions were put in place at all.
I'm not looking back to find your posts, but your predictions were based on global averages, not with/without mitigation.
Even the CDC's numbers were way off, 2.2m, then 240,000, then 60,000, which might be a little low.
Before it was Japan, and now its Taiwan?! How about the EU with countries that add up to the same population as the US, [GER, FRA, ITA, SPA, UK, SWI ]?
They have more than twice the number of deaths than the US has, thank you President Trump!

The model that predicted 2.4 million dead before August 1, 2020 is if NOTHING was done in the United States, no restrictions.

21 of the 27 European Union nations have LESS per capita infections and deaths than the United States.

There are 197 countries on the earth. Here are the top 50 most infected countries with covid 19 based on per capita figures:

01. San Marino
02. Vatican City
03. Andorra
04. Luxembourg
05. Iceland
06. Spain
07. Belgium
08. Switzerland
09. Ireland
10. Italy
11. Monaco
12. France
13. United States
14. Liechtenstein
15. Portugal
16. Netherlands
17. Qatar
18. United Kingdom
19. Germany
20. Austria
21. Israel
22. Sweden
23. Norway
24. Denmark
25. Estonia
26. Singapore
27. Bahrain
28. Turkey
29. Panama
30. Iran
31. Malta
32. Canada
33. Djibouti
34. Serbia
35. United Arab Emirates
36. Finland
37. Slovenia
38. Cyprus
39. Czech Republic
40. Moldova
41. North Macedonia
42. Ecuador
43. Chile
44. Belarus
45. Montenegro
46. Lithuania
47. Peru
48. Croatia
49. Romania
50. Kuwait

So you think Trump is doing a good job. The United States is doing worse than 184 other countries in defending U.S. citizens against this pathogen. Were doing better than just 12 countries. But you think that is something Trump should celebrate?

Lets just say that Trump-Pence is doing better than Biden-_______ could do.
You changed from deaths to cases.
Look at a similar chart for deaths and you'll see that Trump is doing better than most.

U2 Edge!!!!

01. San Marino
02. Vatican City
03. Andorra
04. Luxembourg
05. Iceland
06. Spain
07. Belgium
08. Switzerland
09. Ireland
10. Italy
11. Monaco
12. France
13. United States
14. Liechtenstein
15. Portugal
16. Netherlands
17. Qatar
18. United Kingdom
19. Germany
20. Austria
21. Israel
22. Sweden
23. Norway
24. Denmark
25. Estonia
26. Singapore
27. Bahrain
28. Turkey
29. Panama
30. Iran
31. Malta
32. Canada
33. Djibouti
34. Serbia
35. United Arab Emirates
36. Finland
37. Slovenia
38. Cyprus
39. Czech Republic
40. Moldova
41. North Macedonia
42. Ecuador
43. Chile
44. Belarus
45. Montenegro
46. Lithuania
47. Peru
48. Croatia
49. Romania
50. Kuwait

Screenshot_2020-04-19-10-20-35(1).png

Its socialism.

"under socialism, all citizens share equally in economic resources as allocated by a democratically-elected government. "
Quit making shit up.

socialism
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

so·cial·ism | \ ˈsō-shə-ˌli-zəm \
Definition of socialism

1: any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods
2a: a system of society or group living in which there is no private property
b: a system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state
3: a stage of society in Marxist theory transitional between capitalism and communism and distinguished by unequal distribution of goods and pay according to work done

Asslips does not know what "socialism" is.

It's a free country...choose to stay in.

People know the risks now...their bodies, their choice... right?

The individual rights are null and void over the rights of the common good(public).

That's marxism-communism. No thanks.

China is not communist, they just have a dictator like tramp is striving for.

Oh yes they are. Chinese communist party. CCP.

I will answer for them. Because it gives them a chance to bash Trump. Fuck China, bash a Trump. The anti American assholes don’t give a shit about the dead in America. Bail out Ukraine but fuck Americans. Want some $13.00 ice cream? Ask Pelosi.

What good does it do to blame China just because the virus started there?: Is that going bring back your dead? Is that going to stop the virus from killing hundreds of thousands more. If we to get definitive evidence tomorrow that China did this on purpose, what do you think would happen? How would this change the number of Americans who are sick and dying.

The guy who can stop this thing from killing thousands of more Americans is Donald Trump. He's the guy who had control of the American response from day one, and he's the guy who decided not to use the WHO test. He decided to bring 40,000 people in from China without testing them. Who sold all your PPE's to China, and who is now telling you it's essentially over.

And he was lying about everything he told you.

Forum List

Back