30,000 dead in just 13 days.

The United States reached the 1,000 dead mark from covid-19 on March 26, 2020.

The United States reached the 10,000 dead mark from covid-19 on April 6, 2020.

The United States reached the 40,000 dead mark from covid-19 on April 19, 2020.

That's an average of 2,307 people dying from covid-19 every day or the past 13 days. Seasonal flue only kills 200 people a day.

Yet we have idiot Trump supporters wanting to open up non-essential business's in various states which will allow the pathogen access to more hosts and lead to more deaths.

The smart Americans are considering closing grocery stores to customers and going strictly to curbside take away and delivery. Idiot customers are not following social distancing in grocery stores and its helping spread the virus and kill grocery store workers.

In the mean time only 6 people have died in TAIWAN since the outbreak began while the United States is at 40,265 deaths.

The United States could have been like Taiwan, but because of the idiot Trump who is currently President, the United States waited until late March to institute the restrictions that Taiwan put in place on January 20, 2020. TRUMP WAITED AND WAITED and now the United States has tens of thousands of dead, rising each day by more than 2,000, with schools shut down and large parts of the economy shut down.

But in TAIWAN, the schools are still open because they have contained the virus. Only 6 people of died in Taiwan, a country of 24 million people more densely populated than any U.S. state and larger than any U.S. state in population with the exception of California and Texas.
:banana: Good grief, the truth is the Wuhan bio-weapon is proving to be less lethal than seasonal flu, while it certainly kills, it does so very selectively, largely predicated upon secondary medical conditions which then combine to produce secondary infections far more lethal than the virus itself. There is emerging evidence which supports mathematical models indicating vastly higher rates of infection within the public sphere, the most promising such model/study done in the bay area of California indicates that exposures are actually as much as 85 times higher than currently known!

Further, and this is a big one, the viruses proclivity for raging through care facilities housing the elderly, and infirm, are serving to greatly inflate fatalities, and perhaps skew data! Know you this Mr fearmonger, in the month of October, 1918, Spanish flu killed at the very minimum, 195,000 Americans, that's right, 195,000 plus dead in just one months time! Often, the dead were youth, 12-25 years of age, who healthy and well in the AM, developed Spanish flu by the afternoon, and were ice cold dead by dinnertime, and yet America remained open for business as usual, other than for localized closures of schools, and facilities......

Well, I would hope most Americans have learned something over the last 100 years and that is NOT TO REPEAT THE STUPIDITY OF THE COUNTRY DURING THE 1918 FLU PANDEMIC.

You want to make a distinction between the majority of people who are dying vs those who are surviving. I don't make such a distinction and treat every life as EQUAL to another life.

The United States has 42,500 deaths that should not of happened. TAIWAN only has 6 deaths. TAIWAN is the gold standard for how to respond to a pandemic.

The United States is the wealthiest country in the world. The United States can take an economic hit for a few years to save American lives. The economy can then be rebuilt. It will be easier to rebuild, than Germany or Japan's economies after World War II. Every city in those countries were in ruins. The economy can be rebuilt. But you can't bring a life back that has physically died from this pathogen.

The most frightening thing is just how freaking stupid many of you are, your complete & total ignorance of history, and economics, it goes without saying every last one of you are products of that grotesque public school system, which halted all education after 2 +2, and see Spot run was accomplished, if even that, and focused entirely on Marxist/Leninist indoctrination and conditioning.... Its no wonder zombie movies are so popular within your generations as in effect all of you are walking dead, literally democrats/marxists have succeeded in aborting your minds just as dead as every last one of those 60-million babies they've murdered.....

Impeached Trump is calling for an end to the lock down.
Why doesn't he lead by example and resume his rallies?
It's no surprise you libs want Trump to risk his life by holding rallies. You people would probably throw parties if Trump caught Coronavirus.

It's no surprise you libs want Trump to risk his life by holding rallies. You people would probably throw parties if Trump caught Coronavirus.
I'm not the one calling for the lockdown to end. Impeached Trump is. Only he's a hypocrite who wants others to risk their lives while he continues to hide.

I'm not the one calling for the lockdown to end. Impeached Trump is. Only he's a hypocrite who wants others to risk their lives while he continues to hide.
I have something you, and your fellow traitors to the United States need to ponder, specifically what do you think Americans will do to you if by some dark miracle you happen to succeed at your treason and get the fascists back into power? Did you think after your brazen acts of treason, after you trashed the concept of "peaceful transfer" of power following the 2016 election, that we would just sit back and stupidly hand it back to you?

I can tell you in no uncertain terms that we will never allow that evil political/crime cult to sieze power from Americans again, tens of millions have come to see you as the vile, despicable monsters you are, importantly they so despise and hate you for it they are prepared to act upon it! You obviously do not understand what you and your ilk have achieved, you poked the bear, and that bear currently emerges from slumber, once he fully wakes hell will be coming with him, both will be coming for you and your ilk, you can absolutely bank that...

I have something you, and your fellow traitors to the United States need to ponder, specifically what do you think Americans will do to you if by some dark miracle you happen to succeed at your treason and get the fascists back into power? Did you think after your brazen acts of treason, after you trashed the concept of "peaceful transfer" of power following the 2016 election, that we would just sit back and stupidly hand it back to you?
I can tell you in no uncertain terms that we will never allow that evil political/crime cult to sieze power from Americans again, tens of millions have come to see you as the vile, despicable monsters you are, importantly they so despise and hate you for it they are prepared to act upon it! You obviously do not understand what you and your ilk have achieved, you poked the bear, and that bear currently emerges from slumber, once he fully wakes hell will be coming with him, both will be coming for you and your ilk, you can absolutely bank that...
Americans will not forget the illegal coup attempted by the Democrats. We will not forget how Obama illegally spied on Trump. We will not forget how Democrats are trying to use this Chinese virus to damage America.

That's an average of 2,307 people dying from covid-19 every day or the past 13 days. Seasonal flue only kills 200 people a day.

Yet we have idiot Trump supporters wanting to open up non-essential business's in various states which will allow the pathogen access to more hosts and lead to more deaths.

The smart Americans are considering closing grocery stores to customers and going strictly to curbside take away and delivery. Idiot customers are not following social distancing in grocery stores and its helping spread the virus and kill grocery store workers.

In the mean time only 6 people have died in TAIWAN since the outbreak began while the United States is at 40,265 deaths.

The United States could have been like Taiwan, but because of the idiot Trump who is currently President, the United States waited until late March to institute the restrictions that Taiwan put in place on January 20, 2020. TRUMP WAITED AND WAITED and now the United States has tens of thousands of dead, rising each day by more than 2,000, with schools shut down and large parts of the economy shut down.

But in TAIWAN, the schools are still open because they have contained the virus. Only 6 people of died in Taiwan, a country of 24 million people more densely populated than any U.S. state and larger than any U.S. state in population with the exception of California and Texas.
It's shame one of them weren't you. When are you going back to Wuhan?

The establishment murders.

94177219_1299858470220673_8882468804555177984_n.png

I had the virus. Dedicated a thread to it. I am immune now. Well to the 19 strain anyway. So no. Its a cold. Unless you’re old and or feeble.

How many people did you pass it to?
ZERO. I was already working from home. My kids, who knows and someone gave it to them.

Yep and then so on, so on and so on.
Herd immunity. If you believe you will not get it, you're fooling yourself. 99% of those who get it will have mild symptoms.

How do you know that?

This is the criteria that was established. It's up to each governor whether they follow it or not, but it sounds pretty reasonable to me. If there is a surge, the state goes back to the previous phase.

It’s gonna kill some sick and elderly people but otherwise just a handful and you don’t shut down a Nation trying to prevent the deaths of people who are within weeks or a month from being deceased anyway

Bet ya won't say the same thing when ya bring the virus home to Grandma and she dies.
You're Deplorable to the Nth Degree pal. :(
....they should know mom or grandma can't live forever.......I wasn't sad when my mom or dad died.....
AND, if the parents/grandparents are smart, they'll leave $$$$$/insurance/etc--so they should be happy --not sad--- if ma or grandma dies

This is the criteria that was established. It's up to each governor whether they follow it or not, but it sounds pretty reasonable to me. If there is a surge, the state goes back to the previous phase.

What makes that risky is that it takes a week or two to start showing up, and then that's two weeks of infection time you gave the virus to take a second wind before you know it's happening.

I had the virus. Dedicated a thread to it. I am immune now. Well to the 19 strain anyway. So no. Its a cold. Unless you’re old and or feeble.

How many people did you pass it to?
ZERO. I was already working from home. My kids, who knows and someone gave it to them.

Yep and then so on, so on and so on.
Herd immunity. If you believe you will not get it, you're fooling yourself. 99% of those who get it will have mild symptoms.

How do you know that?
The stats you see are overstated. Those who die in hospitals with COVID-19 symptoms..not tests...are considered COVID-19 deaths. We have what 12 dead for every 100k who live here? This infection spreads rapidly so it is near impossible to avoid it but they forecast that 50% have zero symptoms. The other 49% are sickly but fine at hope. 1% goes to hospitals and now we have enough ventilators and effective treatments to save 90% of them.

Those in danger:

1) Elderly
2) Underlying conditions
3) African Americans
4) Obese people

Sitting home we are getting fatter and lazier and we are already the fattest country. One person can infect a thousand. Most if not all will get it but few will go into hospitals and even fewer will die.

Democrats love body-counts.

Reminds me of their ghoulish behavior during the Iraq War....

What makes that risky is that it takes a week or two to start showing up, and then that's two weeks of infection time you gave the virus to take a second wind before you know it's happening.

Interesting, so I wonder why we don't monitor ourselves with oximeters to stay on top of this and get treatment sooner?

. TRUMP WAITED AND WAITED

huh??? He banned travel from China 10 days after first case and Dims called him racist and xenophobic? Who waited??? Imagine if Dims had been in power? They would have done nothing for fear of being racist !!

Forum List

Back