300,000 Dead From Covid

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Fox reported that today, yet there have been over 600,000 babies killed by abortion every year and not a peep out of Fox, the MSM, DC, so called health 'experts', etc. What kind of country have we become? Seems to me we have an abortion epidemic.

lets not forget the 200 million expected to die from starvation due to lockdowns,,
Indeed but, according to the left and so-called 'experts' they don't really count. After all, it was more important to get rid of Trump regardless of the death and economic suffering they thrust upon We The People.

lets not forget the 200 million expected to die from starvation due to lockdowns,,
Indeed but, according to the left and so-called 'experts' they don't really count. After all, it was more important to get rid of Trump regardless of the death and economic suffering they thrust upon We The People.
to them its all about the political advantage and never about human lives,,,

Fox reported that today, yet there have been over 600,000 babies killed by abortion every year and not a peep out of Fox, the MSM, DC, so called health 'experts', etc. What kind of country have we become? Seems to me we have an abortion epidemic.

The democrats and many traitor republicans together form the Anti-Human Party, which was chartered recently to undo humanity, or rather the continued proliferation of our species, along with their Chinese, globalist, billionaire and atheist postmodernist brothers around the world. MAKE NO MISTAKE: the new powers that be intend to reduce world population by 90 fucking percent by 2030 and they won't bat an eyelash or shed a single tear doing it. Soon they will round Americans up, pen them up and begin mass disposal of us all—those not fucking altered or killed by incoming vaccines, viruses and chemical weapons. This is the time of endgame, and you don't have to be religious to believe it or see it. Also never forget that these enemies of mankind all are true believers in their cause. What's worse? MOST EVERYONE on the planet will NOT RESIST. What a shit-show mankind has turned out to be.

The left doesn't give a crap because they can't falsely attribute those 600,000 murdered babies to Trump.

Not only that, there are around 200 overdose deaths every day in the US, yet the only time people get bent out of shape is when someone does not comply with wearing a mask.

Shrug. Americans are insane.

If it's this easy to get half of Americans in a terrified frenzy over a hoax pandemic, how hard will it be to scare people into accepting a false election to "save" lives ?

No limit to what they can do with these weak, non thinking voters

If you know where these babies are being killed get off your ass and do something about it. The least you can do is call the police!

Fetuses aren't babies.

Most abortions are performed when the fetus is a glob of tissue no bigger than a kidney bean.

Fetuses aren't babies.

Most abortions are performed when the fetus is a glob of tissue no bigger than a kidney bean.
Yet they are still smarter than you.

Fetuses aren't babies.

Yet they are still smarter than you.
The kidney bean?

if the govt orders them to close for 6 weeks, the govt needs to pay them for it... pass all parts of the covid relief bill, now!

Forum List

Back