31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

Apparently they are. How many posts have we exchanged on the subject thus far? What was the reasoning behind posting those hasty generalizations about right-wingers in general? Generalizations are conspiracy theories of their own, you know.
Uh huh. You still think dead people vote.

If you are a gullible trump cultist who has already been groomed to accept The Big Lie, I'm sure you are at a place where it sounds reasonable. :cuckoo:

Hey, remember when you leftards were all convinced that Russia gate would sink Trump? And then it turned out to be an FBI lie?

That was funny. YOu guys are a bunch of fucktards.

My point stands. Skepticism is the sensible response.

XponentialChaos

Standing offer.

If you can provide me compelling evidence against my claims, either here in this thread about the bullhorn, or the dead voters in the other, I will gladly change my tune.

But until then you are nothing but buzz words and childish insults.

XponentialChaos

Standing offer.

If you can provide me compelling evidence against my claims, either here in this thread about the bullhorn, or the dead voters in the other, I will gladly change my tune.

But until then you are nothing but buzz words and childish insults.
There are a lot of right-wing conspiracy theorists on this forum. I don’t expect to change any of your minds about the ridiculous things you believe in.

There are a lot of right-wing conspiracy theorists on this forum. I don’t expect to change any of your minds about the ridiculous things you believe in.

Your concession is noted. Oh, and if you want more substantive proof of the claims I made in that other thread, search any of the names I posted there and cross-reference them with this free tool that has compiled the SSDI master death record.

or Social Security Death Master File free

Your concession is noted. Oh, and if you want more substantive proof of the claims I made in that other thread, search any of the names I posted there and cross-reference them with this free tool that has compiled the SSDI master death record.

“The page you requested, https://stevemorse.org/ssdi/ssdi.htm , is not on my server.
If you don't understand why you got this error message, click to send me e-mail and tell me what you were looking for. Thanks.

Click here to see a list of all my pages.

-- Steve Morse”

:rolleyes:

“The page you requested, https://stevemorse.org/ssdi/ssdi.htm , is not on my server.
If you don't understand why you got this error message, click to send me e-mail and tell me what you were looking for. Thanks.

Click here to see a list of all my pages.

-- Steve Morse”

:rolleyes:
Shows up for me just fine. Now don't you regret lying to me? Being a hypocrite? Both perhaps?

1655156274457.png

Sorry my superiority to your fellow white supremacists makes you angry. Then again...what exactly doesn't make you angry?

PS: Juming higher doesn't men you're a "basketball supremacist"
Oh no, you misread me. We're going to have lots of fun together. This is just a little preview of things to come. I'm going to deconstruct all your beliefs, challenge your fundamental assumptions, expose the contradictions in your worldview.

By the time we're done, you're gonna say, "you know... Scruffy is right. This libtard stuff sucks. I'm outta here". :p

Forum List

Back