31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

The FBI can pretend to be a lot of things. If they can do undercover stings, they can easily try to create fake extremist groups for the pure advancement of a political narrative.
Interesting. Do you have evidence they've done this in the past to far right groups? Also are you alledging all these individuals are govenrment agents?

I believe anything that's backed by data.

Your point?

People like you run off of emotions, you take anything people say at face value and then turn around and accuse others of hatching conspiracies.
So you admit that you believe dead people voted.

My point is that you’re a conspiracy theorist.

In the post you cited, I posted an image to back up my claim. Did you ignore the image so you could rush to claim it was a conspiracy?
And then I disproved your claim. You retracted your idiotic claim.

“I just needed something to do. I wasn't concerned about the veracity of my claims.”

Then you retracted your surrender and ran off when I called you out on it.

And now you asked me to back up my claim that you were stupid enough to believe that dead people voted, I did, and now you’re trying to pretend that this isn’t a conspiracy theory.

So you admit that you believe dead people voted.

My point is that you’re a conspiracy theorist.

You can insist that all you like. But your 'point' is neither relevant to me, or to the thread being discussed. Furthermore, the post you ignored from that thread you cited:

Okay... so let's suppose this Viva person is still alive, despite being 100 years old, she just so happens to vote in absentia for the first time in her adult life. Alright, in what universe does that make sense? If no other election compelled her to vote, what made this one so unique?

You can't be serious. All 14,000+ people on that list are over 100 years of age, the great majority of whom are likely dead or with one foot in the grave. Honestly, do you really expect me to believe they just started paying attention after all these decades?

The point is not conceded. The surrender is retracted.

You can insist that all you like. But your 'point' is neither relevant to me, or to the thread being discussed. Furthermore, the post you ignored from that thread you cited:
Doesn’t matter to me if you think it’s relevant.

I’ve demonstrated that you’re a conspiracy theorist.

And now you asked me to back up my claim that you were stupid enough to believe that dead people voted, I did, and now you’re trying to pretend that this isn’t a conspiracy theory.

Stupidity is when you believe mere stated words over facts.

There were facts. And further analysis of those facts told me I was wrong to back down.

Doesn’t matter to me if you think it’s relevant.

I’ve demonstrated that you’re a conspiracy theorist.

You demonstrated nothing except your penchant for name-calling and thumbing your nose at anyone who dares to refute your claims. People afraid of the truth will naturally do that out of fear. They will attack what they fear with words such as:

'Stupid' 'idiotic' 'conspiracy theorist.'

You are such a child.

You never disproved it. You were content with a nonexistent victory and ran off just the same.
You: “I just needed something to do. I wasn't concerned about the veracity of my claims.”

I didn’t run off. I called you out on your claim and you didn’t respond.

You demonstrated nothing except your penchant for name-calling and thumbing your nose at anyone who dares to refute your claims. People afraid of the truth will naturally do that out of fear. They will attack what they fear with words such as:

'Stupid' 'idiotic' 'conspiracy theorist.'

You are such a child.
When you believe in conspiracy theories, I’m going to call you out on them.

Forum List

Back