31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

Do you have evidence they've done this in the past to far right groups?

As for you,

The only way Wray could assert this is if he had agents undercover within right-wing groups protesting at the capital, or embedded among peaceful protesters during J6.

So you are a basketball supremacist.

They're a white supremacist.

I'm not sure I see the difference so far.
Sorry my superiority to your fellow white supremacists makes you angry. Then again...what exactly doesn't make you angry?

PS: Juming higher doesn't men you're a "basketball supremacist"

Is that why you ran off when I called you out on it?

I left because you never responded (with any facts and evidence of your own, that is). That and I had a life to live. The election is over, Biden 'won' and there is no hope of asking people to do any due diligence with the voting records of millions of individuals dead or alive to prove anything. Because if there were such due diligence, it would cast a pall on the Democrats.

Nope, can't have that.

Last edited:
So you are a basketball supremacist.

They're a white supremacist.

I'm not sure I see the difference so far.

What makes this post incredibly funny is the prelude:
I'm really good at this. I have a university degree in it. From one of the top ten schools in the country

I keep telling you I'm a pro, now you know. I'm being completely honest with you, telling you who I am and what my goals and plans are.

I study 'belief'. Human belief systems. And other kinds of belief systems.

I deal with things like "trees" of belief. Which are invariably rooted in fundamental assumptions. Fundamental assumptions that contradict each other (or themselves) invariably lead to erroneous conclusions, even if the logic is correct.

I've been watching this partisan bickering pretty carefully, for over a month now. When I'm ready to act, you'll know it.

LOL....

knockout-punch.gif

I don't expect a blissful, willful ignoramus to acknowledge facts when they are put right before their eyes, either.
What you consider a blissful, willful ignoramus isn’t of concern to me.

You’re a conspiracy theorist who thinks dead people vote.

What you consider a blissful, willful ignoramus isn’t of concern to me.

You’re a conspiracy theorist who thinks dead people vote.

You're a person who likes to dictate what his version of reality is to other people.

And now that I'm turning the tables on you, you continue calling me names and NOT disproving my claim about the bullhorn.

That’s a lie. Look at the last post in that thread.
Oh, that was a response? Pft. When gloating like that qualifies as a rebuttal, let me know.

Otherwise, you didn't respond with anything that disproved my claim in that specific thread. There was no reason to continue responding to you when all you had were words, condescension, and contrived workarounds for provable facts and evidence.

And before I leave to prepare dinner, I'll note that XponentialChaos believes in conspiracy theories too. Especially ones about Republicans not wanting to do anything about gun violence.

Ten Republican senators have signed on to bipartisan gun legislation, giving it 60 votes to pass.

But that is another thread entirely.

You're a person who likes to dictate what his version of reality is to other people.

And now that I'm turning the tables on you, you continue calling me names and NOT disproving my claim about the bullhorn.
Your ridiculous conspiracy theories and detachment from reality aren’t my problem.

And before I leave to prepare dinner, I'll note that XponentialChaos believes in conspiracy theories too. Especially ones about Republicans not wanting to do anything about gun violence.

Ten Republican senators have signed on to bipartisan gun legislation, giving it 60 votes to pass.

But that is another thread entirely.
And I don’t think dead people vote. So there’s that.

Your ridiculous conspiracy theories and detachment from reality aren’t my problem.

Apparently they are. How many posts have we exchanged on the subject thus far? What was the reasoning behind posting those hasty generalizations about right-wingers in general? Generalizations are conspiracy theories of their own, you know.

Forum List

Back