31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

When the runnin street battles start the Far Left & Left think the Mil / NG
& LEOs Will side with Black Bloc and BLM
And ANTIFA against Tea Party Seniors and ELKs lodge types and Conservative Christians and Pro Lifer / Pro Americans

Your own website doesn’t say they’re dead, you dunce.
Because that's not what the site is designed to do. Even you can't be that stupid. You wanted me to find the names, and when I did, you switched to "but your site doesn't say they're dead!"

As I said, that's not what it was designed to do. Simply because it doesn't say they're dead doesn't mean they aren't.

An axiom I picked up a long while ago was this:

An absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

You are presenting a false dilemma because you in fact have NOTHING of your own to rebut me with. You can't even prove they're still alive.
I have confirmed through various search methods that Steel is in fact dead. At 110 years of age, he would currently be tied as the third-oldest man in the United States right now.

Because that's not what the site is designed to do. Even you can't be that stupid.
It’s called the social security death index you moron. :laugh:

”The Social Security Administration Death Master File contains information on millions of deceased individuals with United States social security numbers whose deaths were reported…”

After all that talk about pushing for me to use this website, and to check all those names on the list, look at you now abandoning it. Pathetic.

Notice the right wing era are avoiding white violence by talking about the past. Avoiding the subject of the thread.

It's classic deflection.

Don't look here remember two year ago.

Basically saying it's ok for these people to do it if those people did it.

I think both suck.
Sure you do, but you didn't say that then.

It’s called the social security death index you moron. :laugh:

”The Social Security Administration Death Master File contains information on millions of deceased individuals with United States social security numbers whose deaths were reported…”

After all that talk about pushing for me to use this website, and to check all those names on the list, look at you now abandoning it. Pathetic.

Look at you switching tactics.

But now I have you citing that which I supposedly abandoned. Thanks for playing right into my hands.

Now, to account for any spelling error, I looked up Selma Steel(s), too on the death index. Lo and behold:

Born 1/26/1912, Died 12/12/1992 at age 80.

1655174606991.png

The birth month and year and all but one letter (could be due to a typo in the pastebin file) coincide. But now we have a death. He died 20 years ago.

Soon enough I will find Viva Dyer's death record too. One down, one to go. However, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that I can't miss. It's bedtime for me.

Look at you switching tactics.

But now I have you citing that which I supposedly abandoned. Thanks for playing right into my hands.

Now, to account for any spelling error, I looked up Selma Steel(s), too on the death index. Lo and behold:

Born 1/26/1912, Died 12/12/1992 at age 80.

View attachment 657658
The birth month and year and all but one letter (could be due to a typo in the pastebin file) coincide. But now we have a death. He died 20 years ago.

Soon enough I will find Viva Dyer's death record too. One down, one to go. However, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that I can't miss. It's bedtime for me.
You did abandon the site you insisted I use.

And now you need to prove that Selma Steel and Selma Steels are the same person.

What a pathetic argument.

You did abandon the site you insisted I use.

And now you need to prove that Selma Steel and Selma Steels are the same person.

What a pathetic argument.
Snort. You initially said Selma Steels yourself. So I accounted for that. Don't lie.

You're not actively trying to disprove me, you are simply calling my arguments "pathetic" and me a slew of names.

So if you're going to disprove me, now is the time to do it, with the site you claimed I abandoned.

Last edited:
Snort. You initially said Selma Steels yourself. So I accounted for that. Don't lie.

You're not actively trying to disprove me, you are simply calling my arguments "pathetic" and me a slew of named.

So if you're going to disprove me, nows the time to do it, with the site you claimed I abandoned.
You still haven’t shown that Selma Steel and Selma Steels are the same person.

You’re the one making the claim and you have yet to show evidence for the nonsense you’re trying to show.

I used your site, like you insisted, and I was not able to verify that the people on the list died, which is what you insisted I do.

Your flailing is noted. You have nothing. QED.

You still haven’t shown that Selma Steel and Selma Steels are the same person.
Location and date of birth match. Steele and Steels are the only two matches I could find while doing my search. So, what are the odds of that happening unless they are the same person? Zero? Not likely. There are no other records of other Selma Steele or Selma Steels in the Michigan database that I could find other than those two matches. Meaning the name is rare, meaning that they are in fact the same person. The 's' can also be a clerical error left behind after years of recordkeeping.

Location and date of birth match. Steele and Steels are the only two matches I could find while doing my search. So, what are the odds of that happening unless they are the same person? Zero? Not likely. There are no other records of other Selma Steele or Selma Steels in the Michigan database that I could find other than those two matches. Meaning the name is rare, meaning that they are in fact the same person. The 's' can also be a clerical error left behind after years of recordkeeping.
Might be. Might not be. Is that the best you can do? Not very compelling.

Not finding anything on Viva Dyer, are you?

This pre-emptive arrest of the white supremacists appears to be totally illegal.
You can not arrest them until AFTER they commit some sort of crime.

This pre-emptive arrest of the white supremacists appears to be totally illegal.
You can not arrest them until AFTER they commit some sort of crime.
The discovery is going to be interesting on this one, for sure.

Are you certain you're a leftie? You seem much too reasonable to be a leftie. :p

Might be. Might not be. Is that the best you can do? Not very compelling.
I'm pretty sure nothing will compel you at this point. You are too attached to the idea that right-wingers (all of them) are conspiracy theorists. So it kinda makes anything I do to convince you rather pointless now doesn't it?

Not finding anything on Viva Dyer, are you?
What's the point? You're too entrenched in your position to see anything else to the contrary. Broadbrushing and false dilemmas are your strategies here. We have gone like this for close to 7 hours now.

The two records I found indicate she has an active voter registration in Ingham County, MI. But the site says it is a "possible historical record." Family search indicates she might possibly be alive, but living in a nursing home or assisted care facility as of 2001.

'Historical record' means she may have not voted in some time even though her record is active.

Given the strict Covid restrictions Kathy Hochul put in place in 2020, I doubt Dyer would have had anyone come fill out an absentee ballot for her due to the severe nursing home staffing shortages as a result of the virus. I also doubt she had any family members coming to take her to a polling place either for the risk of exposing her to the virus.

Regardless of her vitality, the irregularity remains.

I'm not quitting, I'm tired. I am simply pointing out your willful blindness to any facts you are presented with.

Forum List

Back