31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

This is the sticker on the megaphone.

Don't rush to conclusions, though....

DKu5V3g.jpeg

Your own link doesn’t show that they’re dead, you dunce.

Sure, but how many 100+ year olds with no political affiliation suddenly pop up to vote in one particular election?

Furthermore, if Selma Steel were still alive today, at 110 y/o, he would be the THIRD OLDEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES.

And since he is not listed here:

I can reasonably conclude that he is dead, and may have died in or prior to 2020.

If I can further humiliate you, please let me know. Otherwise, please leave me be.

Last edited:
Sure, but how many 100+ year olds with no political affiliation suddenly pop up to vote in one particular election?

Furthermore, if Selma Steel were still alive today, at 110 y/o, he would be the THIRD OLDEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES.

And since he is not listed here:

I can reasonably conclude that he is dead.

If I can further humiliate you, please let me know. Otherwise, please leave me be.
Yet you can’t find any records of his death even after insisting that I use the stupid website that you sent me.

I used it. Nothing. And you can‘t find it either which is why you’re squirming out of what you sent me.

Yet you can’t find any records of his death even after insisting that I use the stupid website that you sent me.

I used it. Nothing. And you can‘t find it either which is why you’re squirming out of what you sent me.
Actually, I used alternative means of confirmation, including that website I just cited for you. I'm sorry you don't like it, but the odds aren't in your favor.

If I can find just that little bit of information in the voter records, I can reasonably assume to find the obituaries of these two individuals.

Actually, I used alternative means of confirmation, including that website I just cited for you. I'm sorry you don't like it, but the odds aren't in your favor.

If I can find just that little bit of information in the voter records, I can reasonably assume to find the obituaries of these two individuals.
So you still can’t confirm that they’re dead and now you’re disputing the results from your own website.

Great argument. Very compelling. :laughing0301:

No. You have to prove your case. You have not. In a court of law it would be poured out for lack of evidence, which is what has occurred. Also not relevant to this criminal case.
They were all dismissed for standing. Evidence was never allowed.

So you still can’t confirm that they’re dead and now you’re disputing the results from your own website.

Great argument. Very compelling. :laughing0301:
Wouldn’t a voter ID at the time of voting fix that? Proving someone is dead after the fact seems… counter productive. Let’s just have the alive ones provide an ID.

Easy. The guy who disputes his own website and can’t show that anyone is dead. Whoops.
Having to go through the entire voter roll and proving who is dead doesn’t make much sense.

How about we prove who’s alive up front with voter ID? Much more efficient and doesn’t hold up the election.

Forum List

Back