31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

Yet, you'll never consider the evidence.

I love how you engage in these Pyrrhic arguments and come away with absolutely nothing in the end except false assumptions and desperate denials.
I can’t click on your stupid link. I already blew up your last argument and you ran away from it.

Even you forgot that you pushed something so ridiculous.

“Me? Pray tell, where have I ever said anything like that?”

“When? Where? In your imagination?” :laugh:

O

our own don’t look ( College Educated ) ( Like they have top tier dental care ) ( have Gym
Memberships for last 6 years ) ( Great barbers who can do a Straight razor shave )(Like there is not a tattoo on their body ) ...

Lots of speculation in this thread by multiple posters that there were Feds involved. I think that is highly plausible.

VVAX6HHKWAI6ZH4QPHPR7MUCSY_size-normalized.jpg

[edit: Top row, from left, are Jared Boyce, Nathan Brenner, Colton Brown, Josiah Buster, Mishael Buster, Devin Center, Dylan Corio, and Winston Durham. Second row, from left, are Garret Garland, Branden Haney, Richard Jessop, James Julius Johnson, James Michael Johnson, Connor Moran, Kieran Morris and Lawrence Norman. Third row, from left, are Justin O'leary, Cameron Pruitt, Forrest Rankin, Thomas Rousseau, Conor Ryan, Spencer Simpson, Alexander Sisenstein and Derek Smith. Bottom row, from left, are Dakota Tabler, Steven Tucker, Wesley Van Horn, Mitchell Wagner, Nathaniel Whitfield, Graham Whitsom and Robert Whitted. (Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office via AP)]

Quite a contrast from Antifa!

EtOjzTAXcAIwkFK

Last edited:
This thread is about riots almost started.
So, in other words, riots which never even happened nor can anyone say ever would have happened.

By whites.
Whites planned and participated in all 500 riots in 350 cities in 2020 injuring 2000 police and doing billions in damage. Look at any picture.

Wonder how many of those people wrecking whole cities in 2020 have been arrested and charged so far?

Nope, better get those white "planners," idiot. You've been suckered again.

I can’t click on your stupid link. I already blew up your last argument and you ran away from it.

Even you forgot that you pushed something so ridiculous.

“Me? Pray tell, where have I ever said anything like that?”

“When? Where? In your imagination?” :laugh:

It's not ridiculous if I'm actively backing it up with actual perusable data, now is it?

The sites work for me, I clicked the link and it went right to where I said it would. There is searchable data there that you are unwilling to go through because you fear it may destroy your argument.

And oh, it just occurred to me you're lying. How can you not click on a link? You just don't want to.

Scared is as scared does.

I don’t know. Ask the conspiracy theorist who posted it.
I heard a funny story about Mike Portnoy, the old drummer from Dream Theater. Some gay guy (a look-alike) was pretending to be him and using the schtick to pick up men in gay bars. So Mike had to get on all the gay social media sites and say "it's not me". :p

It's not ridiculous if I'm actively backing it up with actual perusable data, now is it?

The sites work for me, I clicked the link and it went right to where I said it would. There is searchable data there that you are unwilling to go through because you fear it may destroy your argument.

And oh, it just occurred to me you're lying. How can you not click on a link? You just don't want to.

Scared is as scared does.
Doesn’t work for me and you’re still a conspiracy theorist.

Your problem, not mine.

Worked now. Go ahead and convince me if your stupid conspiracy theory that you didn’t know you believed in.
Hmm, if you can click on those links now, you can do your own research.

If the vote proceeds the death, then a dead person voted. If the vote precedes the death, the person was alive to cast a ballot.

Not hard at all.

Forum List

Back