31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

So you can’t even present your own case for the conspiracy theory that you didn’t know you still believed in. Lol
Look at that twisted amalgam of words. Look at you trying to retool your argument when the last one failed.

You insisted twice that the links didn't work for you, now suddenly they do. Not suspicious in the slightest.

That's one of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard
It was pretty dumb to think my post was an argument.

If anything, Failzero made the argument, that they don't look like your typical militia types.

The Antifa mugshots are always fun to look at.

Look at that twisted amalgam of words. Look at you trying to retool your argument when the last one failed.

You insisted twice that the links didn't work for you, now suddenly they do. Not suspicious in the slightest.
The other one didn’t. Here’s the screenshot.

27EE248D-47EC-4BDC-82BC-36237ACB69FF.png

Which one of those am I looking up?

You have nothing.
You can't even follow simple instructions. There is no hope for you.

1) Go to the Pastebin list. Pick a name. Any name from that list.
2) Go to the corresponding state they were from.
3) Use the links I provided to cross-reference their date of death on the SS death registry with the date they voted. All the tools are there for you.

You are intentionally being obtuse. It's not like you had an argument to begin with.

You can't even follow simple instructions. There is no hope for you.

1) Go to the Pastebin list. Pick a name. Any name from that list.
2) Go to the corresponding state they were from.
3) Use the links I provided to cross-reference their date of death on the SS death registry with the date they voted.

You are intentionally being obtuse. It's not like you had an argument to begin with.
I posted Selma Steels and it didn’t agree with the previous death date that you showed me for her.

You have nothing. We both know it.

Only black people riot. 😂😂😂

These white dudes were going to bring violence and got busted.

Ok I checked the first one. Viva Dyer. Nothing.

This is embarrassing. Now what?
Oh touche.

Selma Steel, Age 110, Male.

What are the odds this man is still alive? How many centenarians +10 years in the entire state of Michigan (where the pastebin list is derived) are still alive?

1655168263306.png

Viva Dyer, Age 102, Female

Same question. How many centernarians with her exact name and age are still alive in Michigan?

Since I very much suck at math, I won't calculate the improbable odds of just these two things alone happening, let alone 14,000.

1655168347304.png

It didn't take more than 30 minutes to took look this information up. Please exit from whence you came. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
Oh touche.

What are the odds this man is still alive? How many centenarians +10 years in the entire state of Michigan (where the pastebin list is derived) are still alive?

View attachment 657630

View attachment 657632

It didn't take more than 30 minutes to took look this information up. Please exit from whence you came. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Furthermore, these people did not have political affiliations at the time they supposedly voted, so why all of a sudden did they suddenly decide to vote for Joe Biden?

And this passes the smell test to you? Sigh. Intellectual laziness among people like you is more prevalent than the common cold.

Last edited:
Oh touche.

View attachment 657630

Same question. How many centernarians with her exact name and age are still alive in Michigan?

Since I very much suck at math, I won't calculate the improbable odds of just these two things alone happening, let alone 14,000.

View attachment 657632

Your own link doesn’t show that they’re dead, you dunce.

Forum List

Back