31 year old woman who raped a 13 year old boy gets no prison time.

I visited a girl at her house when I was thirteen. Within easy view of her parents, she signaled wanting a kiss, pressed her body and lips against mine in such an incredibly sultry way,.. I instantly creamed my jeans. I was extremely embarrassed, made some lame excuse, and peddled off home to clean up. Good choice in retrospect. She was kissing another guy the next day. Another two day later. None lasted more than a week. One can certainly be subconsciously interested without consenting to sexual intercourse at thirteen.

It kind of reminds me of that movie Adam Sandler produced a few years back where they had the case of a older woman having sex with a younger male student. Well those are the hypocrites of Hollywood for you. Could you imagine if that movie showed that the roles were reversed and an older man who is a teacher having sex with a young female student who is 14 or 15 and we’re all supposed to laugh at it?

The Hypocrisy isn't just in Hollywood.

When a 30 year old man has sex with a 14 year old girl, we are ready to break out the lynch mob, and rightfully so.
When a 30 year old woman has sex with a 14 year old boy, we slap the boy on the back and say, "Way to go!!!"

It's the double standards. Men are supposed to go out and get some, women are supposed to be virtuous.

The Hypocrisy isn't just in Hollywood.

When a 30 year old man has sex with a 14 year old girl, we are ready to break out the lynch mob, and rightfully so.
When a 30 year old woman has sex with a 14 year old boy, we slap the boy on the back and say, "Way to go!!!"

It's the double standards. Men are supposed to go out and get some, women are supposed to be virtuous.
Actually that's the way it should be. Derp!

You know, that whole men and women are different thing.

Oh there's a lot more to this story....
And supposedly the boy called her "mom" on occasion

At the time of her arrest, KOAA reported that Serrano and her victim were living together for a time.
Serrano is facing a hearing in May that will determine the length of her probation.

The Gazette reports that the 'lesser charge' is one of incest, a class four felony in Colorado

And that's why a parents duty is to inform their sons to NEVER get married in Western nations. Ever. It's a get rich quick scam for the women, and courts. Nothing else.
Not always. Many times the woman loves her husband and has been an equal contributor to the marriage. Don’t make it like all women are whores.

Yeah, old age sucks. My interest is still there...but the body--not so much!
My Grandfather lived to 91--he was fond of saying, "Old age--it ain't for pussies"
I had an old aunt that said the same thing. She also said of Nikolas Cruz: "He should have been in Chattahoochee!".

And she was exactly right and back in the day he would have been.

If a male teacher had gotten this 13 year old to fuck him up the ass would your view stay the same?
Good grief, man! Where the fuck is your mind at?

I'll take "Things I didn't want to think about today" for $2000, Alex!

Thanks for proving my point.
Of course it's not same thing you fucking weirdo. What you're talking is considered a crime against nature and was a hanging offense in all 50 48 states

for over a century.

Last edited:
Oh there's a lot more to this story....
And supposedly the boy called her "mom" on occasion

At the time of her arrest, KOAA reported that Serrano and her victim were living together for a time.
Serrano is facing a hearing in May that will determine the length of her probation.

The Gazette reports that the 'lesser charge' is one of incest, a class four felony in Colorado
Not seeing any allegation of incest anywhere..ya got a link? His Mom is known, not the defendant, and pissed!

Oh and she got pregnant also. A man would get 20 years. You know the DA has to be a democrat.

A 31-year-old Colorado woman won't see the inside of a prison cell despite admitting to having sex with a 13-year-old boy in June 2022.

It later emerged that Andrea Serrano had become pregnant as a result of the sexual assault on the minor. She was freed shortly after her original arrest in July of last year on a $70,000 bond.

The Fountain Police Department had charged Serrano with sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust, as well as sexual assault on a child. Investigators said that Serrano admitted to the relationship.

On Friday, it was widely reported that Serrano's lawyers had come to a plea deal with prosecutors that will force her to register as a sex offender but means she will avoid prison.

Since her arrest, Serrano has given birth to the teen's baby. The child is in her care. His family are planning to petition the courts to gain custody. The victim is now 14 years old.

Andrea Serrano is accused of having a 'mother figure' relationship with the 13-year-old she assaulted'mother figure' relationship with the 13-year-old she assaulted

Women routinely get off lighter for this kind of stuff yet it is very damaging to the child :(

Forum List

Back