33 MORE Shot, 7 MORE DEAD in Chicago This Weekend... WHEN Will Chicago mayor Lighfoot Be Held Accountable

Every weekend there is the equivalent of a mass shooting in the ghetto areas of Democrat controlled Chicago and the Libtards don't give a shit.

Black lives really don't matter to these sonofabitches.

The most dangerous place in America a Black person can be is in a Black neighborhood

No, he told you Trump Humpers to drink that.

He offered help and they refused which is why the riots went on for months in commie cities.

He said he was going to fix it, not offer help.

However the President has the authority to protect federal property in those cities, and they demanded he remove federal authority. A US President cannot force help on a city against their will unless he uses the insurrection act, which also has limitations as to what a President can do.

So he was just running his mouth as usual and then Trump Humpers like you come along with the excuses when he doesn't deliver.
The BILLIONS of dollars in domestic terrorist perpetrated damage on Democrat-run communities all over the US, the looting, defacing, burning, the destroying, the assaulting, the attempts to burn US Agents alive inside buildings, and the murders perpetrated by foreign-funded, Democrat-incited/supported/facilitated domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM are all on the hands of Democrats.

Don't deflect, don't lie, don't whine, don't cry, don't try to shift blame to others, don't accuse others of what Democrats have done and continue to do, don't be a little bitch.....OWN IT!
Blah, blah, blah,blah.

He offered help and they refused. From his very own mouth.

So he was just running his mouth as usual and then Trump Humpers like you come along with the excuses when he doesn't deliver.

You can't deliver something that isn't there. The President has no legal authority to fix Democrat messes against their will. If he could have, he would.

He offered help and they refused. From his very own mouth.

You can't deliver something that isn't there. The President has no legal authority to fix Democrat messes against their will. If he could have, he would.

Trump on Monday pledged to bring down shooting numbers in Chicago and other American cities “even if we have to go in and take over.”

Trump on Monday pledged to bring down shooting numbers in Chicago and other American cities “even if we have to go in and take over.”

Yes, I remember that. The question is, did he do it? Of course not. He didn't have the legal authority.

The question is, why don't the democrats who control these cities do it? Since, you know, they have been in control for decades, some for 100 years...

Yes, I remember that. The question is, did he do it? Of course not. He didn't have the legal authority.

The question is, why don't the democrats who control these cities do it? Since, you know, they have been in control for decades, some for 100 years...
Democrats and Republicans make sure that the crime stays in black communities, isn't that why you keep the drugs and guns coming.

Even before World War I, people of a certain ethnicity were moving to Chicago from the South for jobs and more social freedom. It truly was the promised land for them..

You can say it: NEGROIDS
It is unfair to blame the current mayor. The previous mayor could not do anything about it, either.

Doesn't matter. She wanted the job, presumably because she felt she was the right person to do it. She's an abject failure and she needs to be held accountable for the deaths which are taking place on her watch due to her gross ineptness...
And President Trump (for whom I have again just voted) could not do anything about it, either, despite his bragging.
[/QUOTE]

Well, it's not the President's place to address the problem. We saw what happened in democratically run shitholes last year when he tried doing something about it. The leaderships of those shitholes kicked him out.

Lightfoot is complicit in every last death which takes place on her watch. Period.

Now watch some ignorant dickhead com along and ask "But what about Trump?"

The situation is intractable. It is something that one just has to accept. And. hopefully, to stay miles away from.

If we're to accept that this level of violence exists in Chicago, the we need to build a fence around it and guard the perimeter of that fence with heavily armed troops. No one comes out with express permission of the leadership on the outside of that fence...

Even before World War I, people of a certain ethnicity were moving to Chicago from the South for jobs and more social freedom. It truly was the promised land for them..

You can say it: NEGROIDS
It is unfair to blame the current mayor. The previous mayor could not do anything about it, either.

Doesn't matter. She wanted the job, presumably because she felt she was the right person to do it. She's an abject failure and she needs to be held accountable for the deaths which are taking place on her watch due to her gross ineptness...
And President Trump (for whom I have again just voted) could not do anything about it, either, despite his bragging.

Well, it's not the President's place to address the problem. We saw what happened in democratically run shitholes last year when he tried doing something about it. The leaderships of those shitholes kicked him out.

Lightfoot is complicit in every last death which takes place on her watch. Period.

Now watch some ignorant dickhead com along and ask "But what about Trump?"

The situation is intractable. It is something that one just has to accept. And. hopefully, to stay miles away from.

If we're to accept that this level of violence exists in Chicago, the we need to build a fence around it and guard the perimeter of that fence with heavily armed troops. No one comes out with express permission of the leadership on the outside of that fence...
[/QUOTE]

Look at the violence in New York City, too.

Remember when victims of "systemic racism" in the Rotten Apple were brazenly throwing water on the cops?

They are completely out of control -- thanks to that character who calls himself mayor.

Heck!

Chicago is paradise now compared with what it will be like in the coming decades.

How many did Mayor Lightfoot shoot? I mean she must have shot a lot of them to be held accountable right?

How many did Mayor Lightfoot shoot? I mean she must have shot a lot of them to be held accountable right?

I bet you're one of those dipshits who blames Trump for every Covid death in this country.

Lightfoot is a complete and unqualified failure. She has proven that she is not up to the task of being Mayor, and she needs to go...

Last edited:
If Blacks stopped killing each other and stopped killing Whites this country would have one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

I bet you're one of those dipshits who blames Trump for every Covid death in this country.

Lightfoot is a complete and unqualified failure. She has proven that she is not up to the task of being Mayor, and she needs to go...

Actually no. I don’t blame Trump for COVID. I blame Trump for the mismanaging of many things. But COVID is not one of them.

The problem with Trump was he had a brainstorm every minute. And he tweeted about them. And did not bother to see what the law and policies said about it.

I don’t live in Chicago. So I have no right to demand they do anything in regards to their elected officials.

Actually no. I don’t blame Trump for COVID. I blame Trump for the mismanaging of many things. But COVID is not one of them.

The problem with Trump was he had a brainstorm every minute. And he tweeted about them. And did not bother to see what the law and policies said about it.

I don’t live in Chicago. So I have no right to demand they do anything in regards to their elected officials.
Well I, and other good Americans, actually care about our fellow Americans, and the undeniable fact is that our fellow Americans are being gunned down in almost record numbers in Chicago. As Americans, it's totally within our purview to demand that the failed Mayor of Chicago step down so that a more talented and adept individual can take her place and help protect American citizens...

Well I, and other good Americans, actually care about our fellow Americans, and the undeniable fact is that our fellow Americans are being gunned down in almost record numbers in Chicago. As Americans, it's totally within our purview to demand that the failed Mayor of Chicago step down so that a more talented and adept individual can take her place and help protect American citizens...

And how much weight would you give someone from Chicago who demanded your local leaders step down? Or your elected Congressman?

You get no input into my elected representatives. I get no say in Nancy Pelosi. I get to vote in my local elections. Deal with it.

And how much weight would you give someone from Chicago who demanded your local leaders step down? Or your elected Congressman?

You get no input into my elected representatives. I get no say in Nancy Pelosi. I get to vote in my local elections. Deal with it.

I understand your position. It's not my fault your position is flawed. Then again, if Chicago's negroes keep killing themselves off, the problem will eventually rectify itself...

I understand your position. It's not my fault your position is flawed. Then again, if Chicago's negroes keep killing themselves off, the problem will eventually rectify itself...

Yeah. I mean. As much as you hate Blacks you should be cheering their deaths.

Forum List

Back