34% of Democrats believe assassination attempt was “staged”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
If COVID didn’t convince you that the left are full of mentally ill morons, this should do it?

BlueAnon conspiracy nuts have been all over X claiming the assassination attempt that was on live TV was “staged”.

It’s becoming clear when President Trump is sworn in, he’ll need to open up thousands of new mental asylums and we’ll need to round up these nutjobs.

If COVID didn’t convince you that the left are full of mentally ill morons, this should do it?

BlueAnon conspiracy nuts have been all over X claiming the assassination attempt that was on live TV was “staged”.

It’s becoming clear when President Trump is sworn in, he’ll need to open up thousands of new mental asylums and we’ll need to round up these nutjobs.

Well the representation on this board proves how kooky they are.

Tell ya what joy…they can release trumps medical information as soon as they dems release the audio/video of the Hur interview with Biden, deal?

But, it’s to be expected the left would try to downplay an assassination attempt

Some idiots chanted “hang Mike pence” and the left lost their minds, but someone takes a shot at Trump and they say “its fake!”

Typical.

NASA is lying about Global Warming and landing on the moon. And this worked out just a bit too perfectly for Trump. Like the Apprentice, it feels like they're putting on a show for us. All lies too. And the so called liberal media is going along. Worked out perfect.

No shit this guy was a registered Republican. He united the right. And hopefully suckered enough Nikki Haley's who 2 months ago said

Can not be giving the keys to the Oval Office

Bill Barr
John Bolton
HR McMaster
Nikki
Chris Christie
Liz Cheney
Mark Esper
Mitt Romney
Jim Mattis
John Kelly
Mick Mulvaney
Mark Milley

Can't be trusted with the nations secrets. That's a fact.

And there are others. Are you sure Trump's going to win?

What about all the women who are going to show up to vote pro choice? You forget you paid for abortion last year, 2022 midterms. Why wouldn't you pay in the first general election? Project 2025 says don't vote GOP if you are pro choice. Or a normal American.

zerohedge, a make up MAGA platform

block it

Here is why the media is not liberal. It may be socially but they do that to divide us. When it comes to the important stuff like the recent shady moves by the Supremes or Project 2025, not nearly enough media explaining what Republicans are going to do if they win. Of course Republicans are lying when they distance themselves from Project 2025.

Anyways, here is my evidence the media isn't liberal. The other day I heard them say Rex Tillerson called him an idiot. So what? That's nothing compared to this:

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law. It violates treaty,’” Tillerson said Thursday night at a fundraiser in Houston for the MD Anderson Cancer Center, according to video of the event posted by CBS News.

He went on to add, “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that and let’s talk about what we can do.”

NASA is lying about Global Warming and landing on the moon. And this worked out just a bit too perfectly for Trump. Like the Apprentice, it feels like they're putting on a show for us. All lies too. And the so called liberal media is going along. Worked out perfect.

No shit this guy was a registered Republican. He united the right. And hopefully suckered enough Nikki Haley's who 2 months ago said

Can not be giving the keys to the Oval Office

Bill Barr
John Bolton
HR McMaster
Nikki
Chris Christie
Liz Cheney
Mark Esper
Mitt Romney
Jim Mattis
John Kelly
Mick Mulvaney
Mark Milley

Can't be trusted with the nations secrets. That's a fact.

And there are others. Are you sure Trump's going to win?

What about all the women who are going to show up to vote pro choice? You forget you paid for abortion last year, 2022 midterms. Why wouldn't you pay in the first general election? Project 2025 says don't vote GOP if you are pro choice. Or a normal American.

^^

“aBoR-sHuNz wiLL sAvE Us” :laughing0301:

I know Democrats / liberals / lefties are butthurt that Trump is gaining popularity, and the individual they voted for is going down the shitter -- a literal Civil War in the Democrat Party - a party that will most likely disenfranchise their constituency because they know they will lose.

Here is why the media is not liberal. It may be socially but they do that to divide us. When it comes to the important stuff like the recent shady moves by the Supremes or Project 2025, not nearly enough media explaining what Republicans are going to do if they win. Of course Republicans are lying when they distance themselves from Project 2025.

Anyways, here is my evidence the media isn't liberal. The other day I heard them say Rex Tillerson called him an idiot. So what? That's nothing compared to this:

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law. It violates treaty,’” Tillerson said Thursday night at a fundraiser in Houston for the MD Anderson Cancer Center, according to video of the event posted by CBS News.

He went on to add, “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that and let’s talk about what we can do.”
It is a National Enquirer type platform. No one has time for it.

The chemicals used in her cultural appropriation of blonde hair have serious health consequences.

I know Democrats / liberals / lefties are butthurt that Trump is gaining popularity, and the individual they voted for is going down the shitter -- a literal Civil War in the Democrat Party - a party that will most likely disenfranchise their constituency because they know they will lose.
The phrase “give them bread and circuses” is attributed to the Roman poet Juvenal in his 10th Satire, written around 100 AD. The phrase refers to the Roman government's practice of providing free food and entertainment to keep the people happy and easier to control. "Bread" refers to free grain and controlled food prices, while "circuses" refers to free entertainment like chariot races, gladiator fights, and wild animal hunts.

1721401922710.png

1721401989621.png

Forum List

Back