34 shot, 5 fatally, so far in Chicago during Memorial Day weekend

Where’s IQ2 to accuse whites of causing all this mayhem in the black community of Chicago?
He’s busy on assignment. After numerous requests he’s finally decided to hunt up that white neighborhood in America where mostly young white criminal thugs shoot one another dead right in their streets and nobody sees nuttin’.
Whites are too busy shooting up schools to kill anyone in the projects.

i don't much care about the drugs as the drugs are probably reducing the numbers of drug users , dopers and hip hoppers in the USA Moonglow .

Last edited:
Where’s IQ2 to accuse whites of causing all this mayhem in the black community of Chicago?
He’s busy on assignment. After numerous requests he’s finally decided to hunt up that white neighborhood in America where mostly young white criminal thugs shoot one another dead right in their streets and nobody sees nuttin’.
---------------------------------- no Projects anywhere around here and no reason to go to the projects for me Moonglow . But as far as schools . i think that school shootings take very few lives compared to a few weekends or street parties where gang members are 'dancin in the streets' Moonglow .

---------------------------------- no Projects anywhere around here and no reason to go to the projects for me Moonglow . But as far as schools . i think that school shootings take very few lives compared to a few weekends or street parties where gang members are 'dancin in the streets' Moonglow .
I have no idea why Yankees are so violent when it comes to parties.

don't know though it may be Genetic !! Course the death , murder and mayhem in 'chicago' is mostly confined to a smallish area of ' gun controlled and anti gun 'chicago' so 'chicago' is a good example of gun control for pro gun people like me to point out Moonglow .

By Sunday evening of Memorial Day weekend, Chicago police had responded to the shootings of 34 people, five of whom died of their injuries, officials said.

The grim tally grew as a shooting Sunday about 6 a.m. in the 1300 block of West Hastings Street left two dead and three injured. The shooting was possibly in retaliation for an earlier one in the same University Village neighborhood where large crowds had gathered, and which also left a man dead, investigators said.

(snip)

Guglielmi said detectives are questioning four people of interest in connection with the shooting of five people on Hastings, in the ABLA Homes public housing community.

“Multiple weapons have been recovered and detectives believe our offender opened fire on a group of people with a TEC-9 semi-automatic machine pistol. Two victims suffered fatal injuries and two others are being treated at an area hospital,” he said in a statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ..

Just some late term abortions amongst the BLMers!

Xd227ji.png
2nd Amendment solutions.

I wonder how many of these shootings were comitted by angry white guys in maga hats.

Hmmm, since I don't live in Chicago how is it MY fuck up and are you denying that the President said that.

Well, if you're gonna look at it that way, President Trump doesn't live in Chicago either, but President Obama did (albeit it would do him much good to fix anything).

I am not the POTUS, last time I checked Chicago is in the United states which falls under his watch. He made the statement that he was going to stop the violence in Chicago, i didn't. I guess Trump Humpers think it's normal for him to lie.

So Trump needs to ACOMPLISH everything he stated in the first two years of his Administration. Obama had eight and only could put one Commie policy in place. Obamacare. Which has been a HUGE failure, and fortunately gutted by Trump.

...and what is the healthcare plan Trump and Republicans have to put in it's place? Come to think of it what happened to that great plan Trump said he had.

You don't think the Chicago political machine is fighting Trump?

Here comes the excuses.

And now with the pro crime, Black Lesbian in charge, you don't think that will get worse?

WTF is pro crime?

Hmmm, since I don't live in Chicago how is it MY fuck up and are you denying that the President said that.

Well, if you're gonna look at it that way, President Trump doesn't live in Chicago either, but President Obama did (albeit it would do him much good to fix anything).

I am not the POTUS, last time I checked Chicago is in the United states which falls under his watch. He made the statement that he was going to stop the violence in Chicago, i didn't. I guess Trump Humpers think it's normal for him to lie.

So Trump needs to ACOMPLISH everything he stated in the first two years of his Administration. Obama had eight and only could put one Commie policy in place. Obamacare. Which has been a HUGE failure, and fortunately gutted by Trump.

...and what is the healthcare plan Trump and Republicans have to put in it's place? Come to think of it what happened to that great plan Trump said he had.

And who said, or where in the Constitution is universal healthcare a protected Right? Why should government have to provide healthcare for people? People can already go to an ER for free care if they can't afford to pay.

All Obamacare did was to make healthcare insurance and OUT OF POCKET healthcare expense double or triple for most people. He LIED about all aspects of it. PERIOD!

I’ll see your two or three annual white shooters and raise you thousands of black shooters.

You think all these black shooting aren't near schools and involve killing school children, do you? All it takes is to piss off some degenerate hood rat 'class mate' by learning how to read and write and do arithmetic to get shot for 'Acting White' in such wonderlands of black culture.

I’ll see your two or three annual white shooters and raise you thousands of black shooters.

Black gangbangers are a whole demographic of serial killers. The media desperately needs to play up these tiny numbers of white nutjobs; the legal system even has a name for them, 'Great White Defendants', something all prosecutors are desperate for in order to puff their conviction records, important for future runs for office, in order to show their 'diverse' conviction records. They're like gold in big cities run by black pols; blacks all love a good lynching.

Where are all the blacks yelling republicans are racist on here!? Always silent

Right, but Republicans are worried about black men being murdered in Chicago. Laughable.
To show we are worried what would you like us to do!? Be you daddy? Hold your hand? Pay your mom for all the mistakes she keeps making? Lol
Like what?

You are not worried about black folks dying in Chicago, sell that lie to somebody stupid enough to believe it. Why would you need to hold my hand? What mistakes has my mother made?
Obviously republicans do because they aren’t getting shot up in our towns like they are in towns run by democrats... just facts

Right, but Republicans are worried about black men being murdered in Chicago. Laughable.
--------------------------------- AGREE , Trump may just be allowing nature to take its course SBro .

Is that why he hasn't done anything about opioids other than give fake speeches, he is letting nature take it's course.
He’s done more then Obama lol

--------------------------------- AGREE , Trump may just be allowing nature to take its course SBro .

Is that why he hasn't done anything about opioids other than give fake speeches, he is letting nature take it's course.
He’s done more then Obama
lol

What has he done?

lol

What has he done?
Taking drug manufacturers to court for bad policies, using other drugs to fight pain.

lol

What has he done?
Taking drug manufacturers to court for bad policies, using other drugs to fight pain.
------------------------------- what are legit drug makers doing wrong . Doctors are perhaps law breakers but drug companies merely make drugs . And i thought the mention of drugs was about illegal drugs coming across the border SBro .

and as i said , no one makes illegal drug users overdose on illegal drugs .

Forum List

Back