37 Companies that Support Planned Parenthood

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Call it a FYI.

Looking to hit abortion-loving leftists in their wallets, corporate watchdog 2ndVote has published a list of 37 companies that directly fund Planned Parenthood, and though no one can ever be entirely pro-life with their finances, a little intentionality in some respects can go a long way.

"Of Planned Parenthood’s $1.3 billion in yearly revenue, over 25% comes from private donations, including corporate contributions," 2ndVote noted.

the list is here
List: 37 Companies That Directly Fund Planned Parenthood

Awesome. I still plan to take my money out of Well-Fargo because of the cheating scandal, but MircroSoft and Starbucks are still cool.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Instead of trying to get a ban on abortion that will never happen, how about encouraging policies to prevent unwanted pregnancy or make it easier for a woman to keep a pregnancy?

Awesome. I still plan to take my money out of Well-Fargo because of the cheating scandal, but MircroSoft and Starbucks are still cool.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Instead of trying to get a ban on abortion that will never happen, how about encouraging policies to prevent unwanted pregnancy or make it easier for a woman to keep a pregnancy?
because abortion laws have nothing to do with preventing abortion theyre about preventing sex

How about a far simpler approach...why don't you liberals stop killing babies....

How about a far simpler approach...why don't you liberals stop killing babies....
never! what else will i eat with my eggs?

never! what else will i eat with my eggs?
I was wondering what democrat was buying all the baby brains.....

These corporations contribute to a lot of leftist causes. There was a little blurb the other day about Blue Lives Matter asking for a boycott of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and other subsidiary companies of Unilever for their financial support of Black Lives Matter. It's all intertwined toward support of leftist causes. Not an issue for me ... I think Ben & Jerry's is overrated and over priced, I don't use Dove soap, (and from personal experiences directly adversely impacting me over my lifetime) I don't contribute to any political party, church, charity or anything else. We don't know where the hell all these contributions really go.

How about you stop pretending you give a shit one way or another?

How about you stop pretending you give a shit one way or another?
I could see you making pickled baby boy feet......:lol:

As long as liberal women and minority women are aborting their babies, I have no objection. We definitely need fewer liberals.

As long as liberal women and minority women are aborting their babies, I have no objection. We definitely need fewer liberals.

Liberal women use birth control. It's you dumb as fuck conservatives who have abortions because you don't know any better.

Forum List

Back