$370M + $83M....Does Donny have that much in cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows the extremes the deranged Democrats will go to prevent the election of the person who can stop their destruction of the country.

What’s the big crime, anyway? Overstating the value of his property? Nobody was hurt.

If I own a 1200 ft two bedroom ranch on a sixth of an acre and claim I own a 10,000 sq Ft mansion on sixty acres to get a million dollar loan……I have committed fraud.

That is what Trump did

If I own a 1200 ft two bedroom ranch on a sixth of an acre and claim I own a 10,000 sq Ft mansion on sixty acres to get a million dollar loan……I have committed fraud.

That is what Trump did
That is what real estate brokers do every single day across the entire continent.
Yet - only Trump is who you are interested in going after.
I can't imagine why.

It shows the extremes the deranged Democrats will go to prevent the election of the person who can stop their destruction of the country.

What’s the big crime, anyway? Overstating the value of his property? Nobody was hurt.
He's not allowed to run his own company for three years. And you want him to run the country

That is what Trump did
Not worth destroying a man’s life over. He repaid his loan.

This is just the over-the-top anger of deranged liberals intent on keeping the man most people want for president out of the WH.

He's not allowed to run his own company for three years. And you want him to run the country
That is a ruling that is unconstitutional. So it too will be thrown out.

That is what real estate brokers do every single day across the entire continent.
Yet - only Trump is who you are interested in going after.
I can't imagine why.

I have no issue prosecuting them.

I know that if I lied about my assets to obtain huge loans….I would be prosecuted.

What? I thought my two bedroom ranch was worth $3 million

I know that if I lied about my assets to obtain huge loans….I would be prosecuted.

Except Trump didn't lie.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He’s not allowed to run his own company necause deranged leftists like you want to destroy him.

And you want a senile man who is ruining America to run it.

Pales in comparison to any number of crimes committed every single day by the illegal scumbags Biden is importing by the millions.

That's $453M. Forbes says he has approximately $640M in cash. WOW! How much is the Stormy Daniels trial going to cost him?

Looks like he's going to have to sell a golf course or two. Will he have to dig up Ivana and bury her at Mar A Lago if he sells Bedminster?

On top of that, Allen Weisselberg has flipped and admitted he lied on the stand.

Pete Navarro is getting ready to go to jail and Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" scam trial starts in May.

Trump World is just one hilarious soap opera that just won't stop.

View attachment 903379
Your party's campaign strategy is working, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back