39 I don't recall, I don't remember to the FBI

Yep, and Trumps villains are the status quo politicians, you know the folks with approval ratings in the teens. The hildabitches policies align more with Hitler than Trumps. But hey, feel free to keep making false comparisons and we'll continue to kick your ass.

THe sad thing is, you guys have sold out your principles in order to feed your hate.

Trump isn't a conservative.
He isn't a Christian.
He isn't a Libertarian.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't a racist Nazi. But the fact you are willing to support someone who is is kind of telling.
If Trump is a Nazi, what does that make Hillary lil' Joe?

Eight investigations that never could get Hillary Clinton to turn over all of her communications on Benghazi because she either hid evidence or destroyed it?

It isn't incumbant on Hillary to disprove whacky accusation of the week... it's up to you guys to prove it.. and you spent millions of dollars and they all came to the same conclusion.

Chris Stevens showed really shitty judgment, but we don't want to say bad stuff about the dead guy.

The investigations "embarrassed" Clinton because they showed how incompetent she was as Secretary of State and furthermore revealed her two private servers and her "pay for play" scheme with the Clinton Foundation and the State Department!

Meh, the only people embarrassed by these investigations are Boehner and McCarthy, who don't have jobs anymore.

You don't want to say bad things about the guy? Then why are you making HIM the scapegoat for Hillary Clinton's bad judgement? Chris Stevens asked repeatedly that his State Department security detail not be reduced...citing an increasingly dangerous situation in Libya...a situation so perilous in fact that even the Red Cross was withdrawing it's people...but the Clinton run State Department didn't like the "optics" on that because they were pushing the narrative that Libya was a success. But you blame the deaths of those men on Chris Stevens? What did he ever do except try to do his job?

Once again, you can't tell the difference between technique and tactics. Run along oh feeble minded one.

Hitler's technique was to find scapegoats to blame and then release the fury of people onthem to avoid addressing the real problems.

Just like Trump is doing.

When someone accuses someone else of rape and then admits they made it up...why would you trust anything that person said in the heat of a nasty divorce? Because it gives you something to smear a person you don't like? That says much more about YOU then it does about Trump!

Wait a minute. You give Juanita Brodderick FULL CREDIBILITY even though she filed an affidavit saying Clinton Never raped her before she started claiming he did. So I think you have a bit of a hypocrisy going here.

I look at evidence. When I see a guy who acts like Hitler and someone close to him tells me he had Hitler Speeches on his nightstand, I kind of take that seriously.

I give Juanita Broderick more credibility than Ivana Trump because she didn't have an axe to grind against Clinton in a nasty divorce! She wasn't someone who hated Clinton...she was someone who was a friend of the Clinton campaign BEFORE she was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton!

The following is an open letter addressed to Hillary Clinton from Juanita Broaddrick. You tell me if she sounds like she is walking back her accusations against the Clinton's!

AN OPEN LETTER TO HILLARY CLINTON,

BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

'DO YOU REMEMBER?'
SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000

As I watched Rick Lazio's interview on Fox News this morning, I felt compelled to
write this open letter to you, Mrs. Clinton. Brit Hume asked Mr. Lazio's views
regarding you as a person and how he perceived you as a candidate. Rick Lazio did
not answer the question, but I know that I can. You know it, too.

I have no doubt that you are the same conniving, self-serving person you were
twenty-two years ago when I had the misfortune to meet you. When I see you on
television, campaigning for the New York senate race, I can see the same hypocrisy
in your face that you displayed to me one evening in 1978. You have not changed.

I remember it as though it was yesterday. I only wish that it were yesterday and
maybe there would still be time to do something about what your husband, Bill
Clinton, did to me. There was a political rally for Mr. Clinton's bid for governor of
Arkansas. I had obligated myself to be at this rally prior to my being assaulted by
your husband in April, 1978. I had made up my mind to make an appearance and then
leave as soon as the two of you arrived. This was a big mistake, but I was still in a
state of shock and denial. You had questioned the gentleman who drove you and Mr.
Clinton from the airport. You asked him about me and if I would be at the gathering.
Do you remember? You told the driver, "Bill has talked so much about Juanita", and
that you were so anxious to meet me. Well, you wasted no time. As soon as you
entered the room, you came directly to me and grabbed my hand. Do you remember
how you thanked me, saying "we want to thank you for everything that you do for
Bill". At that point, I was pretty shaken and started to walk off. Remember how you
kept a tight grip on my hand and drew closer to me? You repeated your statement,
but this time with a coldness and look that I have seen many times on television in the
last eight years. You said, "Everything you do for Bill". You then released your grip
and I said nothing and left the gathering.

What did you mean, Hillary? Were you referring to my keeping quiet about the assault
I had suffered at the hands of your husband only two weeks before? Were you
warning me to continue to keep quiet? We both know the answer to that question.
Yes, I can answer Brit Hume's question. You are the same Hillary that you were
twenty years ago. You are cold, calculating and self-serving. You cannot tolerate the
thought that you will soon be without the power you have wielded for the last eight
years. Your effort to stay in power will be at the expense of the state of New York. I
only hope the voters of New York will wake up in time and realize that Hillary Clinton
is not an honorable or an honest person.

I will end by asking if you believe the statements I made on NBC Dateline when Lisa
Myers asked if I had been assaulted and raped by your husband? Or perhaps, you
are like Vice-President Gore and did not see the interview.

Juanita Broaddrick
Arkansas

Yep, and Trumps villains are the status quo politicians, you know the folks with approval ratings in the teens. The hildabitches policies align more with Hitler than Trumps. But hey, feel free to keep making false comparisons and we'll continue to kick your ass.

THe sad thing is, you guys have sold out your principles in order to feed your hate.

Trump isn't a conservative.
He isn't a Christian.
He isn't a Libertarian.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't a racist Nazi. But the fact you are willing to support someone who is is kind of telling.

Number one, Trump is no Nazi and second he will get my vote because I don't want the hildabitch anywhere near a supreme court nomination. The country can survive either candidate, but more justices that have no problem ignoring their oath to support and defend the Constitution may just do us in for good, their decisions will last far longer than any one president.

So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it? Come on folks, tell us again how she's the most qualified person to ever run for the office.
it amazing what you bozo's will come up with ... when you go and look at all the fact checker web sites, heres is what the journalist on both sides of the isle here, what they found out about hillary ... out of all the things she has said only14% of its is untruths ... there figures not mine ... heres what they found out about Trump ... out of all the things he has said only 75%% of its is untruths ... there figures not mine ... when we hear you talk about trust worthy, it amazes me that people feel trump is trust worthy when he lies 75% of the time he speaks

Once again, you can't tell the difference between technique and tactics. Run along oh feeble minded one.

Hitler's technique was to find scapegoats to blame and then release the fury of people onthem to avoid addressing the real problems.

When someone accuses someone else of rape and then admits they made it up...why would you trust anything that person said in the heat of a nasty divorce? Because it gives you something to smear a person you don't like? That says much more about YOU then it does about Trump!

Wait a minute. You give Juanita Brodderick FULL CREDIBILITY even though she filed an affidavit saying Clinton Never raped her before she started claiming he did. So I think you have a bit of a hypocrisy going here.

I look at evidence. When I see a guy who acts like Hitler and someone close to him tells me he had Hitler Speeches on his nightstand, I kind of take that seriously.

I give Juanita Broderick more credibility than Ivana Trump because she didn't have an axe to grind against Clinton in a nasty divorce! She wasn't someone who hated Clinton...she was someone who was a friend of the Clinton campaign BEFORE she was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton!

The following is an open letter addressed to Hillary Clinton from Juanita Broaddrick. You tell me if she sounds like she is walking back her accusations against the Clinton's!

BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

'DO YOU REMEMBER?'
SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000

As I watched Rick Lazio's interview on Fox News this morning, I felt compelled to
regarding you as a person and how he perceived you as a candidate. Rick Lazio did

television, campaigning for the New York senate race, I can see the same hypocrisy
in your face that you displayed to me one evening in 1978. You have not changed.

I remember it as though it was yesterday. I only wish that it were yesterday and
Clinton, did to me. There was a political rally for Mr. Clinton's bid for governor of
Arkansas. I had obligated myself to be at this rally prior to my being assaulted by
your husband in April, 1978. I had made up my mind to make an appearance and then
leave as soon as the two of you arrived. This was a big mistake, but I was still in a
state of shock and denial. You had questioned the gentleman who drove you and Mr.
Clinton from the airport. You asked him about me and if I would be at the gathering.
Do you remember? You told the driver, "Bill has talked so much about Juanita", and
Bill". At that point, I was pretty shaken and started to walk off. Remember how you
kept a tight grip on my hand and drew closer to me? You repeated your statement,
but this time with a coldness and look that I have seen many times on television in the
last eight years. You said, "Everything you do for Bill". You then released your grip

What did you mean, Hillary? Were you referring to my keeping quiet about the assault
twenty years ago. You are cold, calculating and self-serving. You cannot tolerate the
thought that you will soon be without the power you have wielded for the last eight
years. Your effort to stay in power will be at the expense of the state of New York. I
only hope the voters of New York will wake up in time and realize that Hillary Clinton

I will end by asking if you believe the statements I made on NBC Dateline when Lisa

Juanita Broaddrick
Arkansas
the letter was never written by her ... it was written by a right wing nut trying to make it look like she wrote it... this is old news where have you been hiding ?? Oh i know with the rest of the low life

BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

'DO YOU REMEMBER?'
SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000

Juanita Broaddrick
Arkansas
P.S.
are you going to brand every woman whose husband cheated on them their fault ... we get it you don't like democrats/liberals but posting this faker letter, well that tells us how desperate you are ... what next ??? how hillary murdered vince foster???

You don't want to say bad things about the guy? Then why are you making HIM the scapegoat for Hillary Clinton's bad judgement? Chris Stevens asked repeatedly that his State Department security detail not be reduced...citing an increasingly dangerous situation in Libya...

And he also turned down offers from the military for additional security. So there's that.

I have no problem saying bad things about the guy. He showed shitty judgment. He belived the Libyans really loved him.

but the Clinton run State Department didn't like the "optics" on that because they were pushing the narrative that Libya was a success. But you blame the deaths of those men on Chris Stevens? What did he ever do except try to do his job?

The thing is, you are reading a lot of stuff in there that EIGHT INVESTIGATIONS failed to substantiate. Where's the e-mail where Stevens says, "Please, please, please don't make me go to Benghazi" and Hillary replied, 'No, you are going or I'm going to kill your gay lover, you fruit!"

Nope. More like... everyone involved didn't anticipate that a bunch of people would lose their shit over an Islamophobic video. Oh, wait, we can't talk about the video. We can't talk about what the CIA Mercenaries were doing in Benghazi that was pissing the locals off, either.

Or she was someone who had the Hots for Clinton and he spurned her. Or she was someone Clinton barely knew, but she saw an opportunity to cash in big. Think was, Ken Starr investigated her claims and couldn't prove them.

The point is, I can see a good reason why Ivana changed her story. She has two kids with the Trumpenfuhrer and frankly, Mom Accusing Dad of Rape is going to make for some awfully awkward Thanksgivings.

Number one, Trump is no Nazi and second he will get my vote because I don't want the hildabitch anywhere near a supreme court nomination. The country can survive either candidate, but more justices that have no problem ignoring their oath to support and defend the Constitution may just do us in for good, their decisions will last far longer than any one president.

so essentially, you are willing to give a Nazi the nuclear launch codes because you don't think you can win on the legal merits... got it.

"Oh, my God, they might let a city enact a common sense gun law!"

So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it? Come on folks, tell us again how she's the most qualified person to ever run for the office.
it amazing what you bozo's will come up with ... when you go and look at all the fact checker web sites, heres is what the journalist on both sides of the isle here, what they found out about hillary ... out of all the things she has said only14% of its is untruths ... there figures not mine ... heres what they found out about Trump ... out of all the things he has said only 75%% of its is untruths ... there figures not mine ... when we hear you talk about trust worthy, it amazes me that people feel trump is trust worthy when he lies 75% of the time he speaks

Nice deflection, care to actually answer the question asked?

Or she was someone who had the Hots for Clinton and he spurned her. Or she was someone Clinton barely knew, but she saw an opportunity to cash in big. Think was, Ken Starr investigated her claims and couldn't prove them.

The point is, I can see a good reason why Ivana changed her story. She has two kids with the Trumpenfuhrer and frankly, Mom Accusing Dad of Rape is going to make for some awfully awkward Thanksgivings.

You might have a valid point, Joey...IF IT WASN'T FOR THE DOZENS OF OTHER WOMEN BILL DID THE SAME THING WITH!!!

You don't want to say bad things about the guy? Then why are you making HIM the scapegoat for Hillary Clinton's bad judgement? Chris Stevens asked repeatedly that his State Department security detail not be reduced...citing an increasingly dangerous situation in Libya...

And he also turned down offers from the military for additional security. So there's that.

I have no problem saying bad things about the guy. He showed shitty judgment. He belived the Libyans really loved him.

but the Clinton run State Department didn't like the "optics" on that because they were pushing the narrative that Libya was a success. But you blame the deaths of those men on Chris Stevens? What did he ever do except try to do his job?

The thing is, you are reading a lot of stuff in there that EIGHT INVESTIGATIONS failed to substantiate. Where's the e-mail where Stevens says, "Please, please, please don't make me go to Benghazi" and Hillary replied, 'No, you are going or I'm going to kill your gay lover, you fruit!"

Nope. More like... everyone involved didn't anticipate that a bunch of people would lose their shit over an Islamophobic video. Oh, wait, we can't talk about the video. We can't talk about what the CIA Mercenaries were doing in Benghazi that was pissing the locals off, either.

Jesus, did you just try to blame the attack on the video? You have no shame...do you, Joey?

so essentially, you are willing to give a Nazi the nuclear launch codes because you don't think you can win on the legal merits... got it.

"Oh, my God, they might let a city enact a common sense gun law!"

You wouldn't know common sense if it bitch slapped you.

BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

'DO YOU REMEMBER?'
SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000

Juanita Broaddrick
Arkansas
P.S.
are you going to brand every woman whose husband cheated on them their fault ... we get it you don't like democrats/liberals but posting this faker letter, well that tells us how desperate you are ... what next ??? how hillary murdered vince foster???

It's not that Hillary's husband cheated on her, Billy because to be quite frank with you...I don't think Hillary really cares who Bill fucks as long as it doesn't hurt them politically...the letter from Juanita Brodderick illustrates Hillary Clinton's response to women who were sexually assaulted by her husband...intimidation! When you run as a "champion" of women and yet you enable a serial abuser of women...you're about as two faced as they come!

Eight investigations that never could get Hillary Clinton to turn over all of her communications on Benghazi because she either hid evidence or destroyed it?

It isn't incumbant on Hillary to disprove whacky accusation of the week... it's up to you guys to prove it.. and you spent millions of dollars and they all came to the same conclusion.

Chris Stevens showed really shitty judgment, but we don't want to say bad stuff about the dead guy.

The investigations "embarrassed" Clinton because they showed how incompetent she was as Secretary of State and furthermore revealed her two private servers and her "pay for play" scheme with the Clinton Foundation and the State Department!

Meh, the only people embarrassed by these investigations are Boehner and McCarthy, who don't have jobs anymore.

You don't want to say bad things about the guy? Then why are you making HIM the scapegoat for Hillary Clinton's bad judgement? Chris Stevens asked repeatedly that his State Department security detail not be reduced...citing an increasingly dangerous situation in Libya...a situation so perilous in fact that even the Red Cross was withdrawing it's people...but the Clinton run State Department didn't like the "optics" on that because they were pushing the narrative that Libya was a success. But you blame the deaths of those men on Chris Stevens? What did he ever do except try to do his job?

Stevens was warned NOT to go to Benghazi because things were known to be very dangerous there. Stevens opted to ignore the warnings and go anyway. As well, Republicans in the House reduced the State Department security budget by 1/3. A lot of security upgrades had been added to the compound in Benghazi in preceding months but with the cuts to the budget, and increasing security needs of consulates throughout the Middle East, they couldn't do everything requested.

The military didn't have anyone in place that they could get to Benghazi quick enough to have changed the outcome. The Pentagon now has rescue squads stationed much closer to political hot-spots in the Middle East, but at that time, they weren't close enough to get there in sufficient time.

7 different investigations came to the same conclusion: Once events began, there was no way to have prevented these deaths. Clinton did not lie, there was no cover-up, and neither Clinton nor Obama was to blame for these deaths.

Then Republicans close the Reports, look into the camera and say "Hillary Clinton caused these deaths. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

'DO YOU REMEMBER?'
SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000

Juanita Broaddrick
Arkansas
P.S.

It's not that Hillary's husband cheated on her, Billy because to be quite frank with you...I don't think Hillary really cares who Bill fucks as long as it doesn't hurt them politically...the letter from Juanita Brodderick illustrates Hillary Clinton's response to women who were sexually assaulted by her husband...intimidation! When you run as a "champion" of women and yet you enable a serial abuser of women...you're about as two faced as they come!

Anita Broderick - the woman who signed a sworn Affidavit to the effect that Bill Clinton did not rape her? That Anita Broderick?

You mean she doesn't remember detailed stuff from things that happened four to eight years ago?

Most of us wouldn't.
Then her thirty years experience means absolutely nothing. She has nothing to fall back on for experience.

BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

'DO YOU REMEMBER?'
SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000

Juanita Broaddrick
Arkansas
P.S.

Anita Broderick - the woman who signed a sworn Affidavit to the effect that Bill Clinton did not rape her? That Anita Broderick?
Let's see her bank account right when that happened

Forum List

Back