3rd case AGAINST TRUMP today: NYC, protesters CAN sue him for his security assault'g them

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
3rd case--today! I didn't know about this one. I knew Schiller and others roughed people up. I didn't know a case was wending its way through the courts about it. Case alleges Trump knew, condoned and authorized HIS private security to rough protesters up! Oh well, at least this case will get BURIED by the others.

New York judge says Trump ‘authorized and condoned’ his security guards to rough up protesters

default.gif

BRAD REED
21 AUG 2018 AT 14:43 ET

trump-flickr-800x430.jpg
Donald Trump at a rally in Ottumwa, Iowa (Evan Guest/Flickr)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

A New York State judge has shot down an effort by President Donald Trump to dismiss a lawsuit against his private security guards for allegedly roughing up demonstrators who were protesting outside of Trump Tower months after he announced his presidential run.

The New York Law Journal reports that Bronx Supreme Court Justice Fernando Tapia on Tuesday declined to dismiss the suit filed by protesters who claim they were roughed up by the president’s security team back in 2015.

Specifically, Tapia said that Trump himself “authorized and condoned” his security guards to rough up the protesters, and he specifically cited the president’s statement that “maybe they deserved to be roughed up” on the grounds that “it was absolutely disgusting” what the protesters were doing.

The lawsuit was filed by five Latino activists who claim that they were roughed up by longtime Trump bodyguard Keith Schiller and two other men who were employed as part of the then-candidate’s security personnel...

New York judge says Trump 'authorized and condoned' his security guards to rough up protesters

My advice to all lawyers working on his case. Get your money up front!

3rd case--today!

Sorry, more like 3rd today of more than 200 tried so far since he's gotten into office that have all failed, crashed and burned. Dreams up in flames. You guys keep celebrating like you're winning something---- let me know when you actually do WIN. Call me when Trump is actually no longer in office because of any of this horsecrap! :21: :laugh: :lmao:

3rd case--today!

Sorry, more like 3rd today of more than 200 tried so far since he's gotten into office that have all failed, crashed and burned. Dreams up in flames. You guys keep celebrating like you're winning something---- let me know when you actually do WIN. Call me when Trump is actually no longer in office because of any of this horsecrap! :21: :laugh: :lmao:

Let's reiterate, shall we? Trump was legally excoriated on 3 fronts today. As my daddy used to say, BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK!

This isn't hard

Trump was legally excoriated on 3 fronts today.

Really? Legally? How? By who? When? Show me where. By people who try to tie everything to Trump? How is Trump involved in Manafort's tax evasion or suit buying from 10-12 years ago? Maybe Trump had something to do with those two guys who stripped in a Roman fountain, too. I bet Donald put them up to that to take himself off the front page.

This isn't hard

Is that what she said last night? ;)

Trump was legally excoriated on 3 fronts today.

Really? Legally? How? By who? When? Show me where. By people who try to tie everything to Trump? How is Trump involved in Manafort's tax evasion or suit buying from 10-12 years ago? Maybe Trump had something to do with those two guys who stripped in a Roman fountain, too. I bet Donald put them up to that to take himself off the front page.

This isn't hard

Is that what she said last night? ;)

Obtuse or stupid?

Forum List

Back