3rd graders selling raffle tickets for an AR-15

As them being in our useless 2nd ANAL amendment well-regulated militia's
The 2nd Anal was for, written for, these affordable guns. Like these thangs.
The poor could buy or steal.
Hoping their 2nd ANAL amendment well-regulated militia's righties' to the arms they can have is going to win!
Your hatred for the 2nd Amendment and the US Constitution is deplorable. ..... :cool:

It's all about the object with you why?
It's just a tool.

Lol - yeah, wonder how may Nikolas Cruz could have killed with a hammer, screwdriver or even a knife?
YOU are just a tool if you believe that (but we already knew ;-)
A bomb would’ve been more effective. People will kill with whatever means necessary. Taking one tool away from them solves nothing and will save nobody you fucking spineless piece of shit... Because they will find a way to get it anyway or something else.

Some people can`t understand why the world thinks we`re nuts.
Third-graders are selling AR-15 raffle tickets in Missouri

What's the problem?
Libs can’t understand the value of responsible gun ownership.
you lefties want Americans in the same position as the 'venezuelans' are in . 'maduro' is starving the 'venzies' and they have been disarmed and can do nothing except to starve Doktor .
Pismoe, if they took their AR's and engaged in civil war, they'd be dead, too, not just hungry.
Our government, not even Venezuela's government, can be fought successfully with AR-15's. I wish you folks would get over that fantasy.
Lol
The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment, they would never go against their own citizens on the very thing they believe in. You loopy kunt
Make up your mind. The government is coming to get you--the Pres and the Senators will not be leading the charge on their white horses--they will send the military -OR-
The guys in the military are your friends and will never shoot you.
You can't have this fantasy both ways.

The fantasy is only in your head. It would be the FBI, BATF, and DEA that would be doing the confiscation, not the military. But, first they have to try to get all guns registered so they know where they are.

The British tried gun control on Americans and wound up losing a very valuable colony. Americans will not give up their guns without a fight.

It's just a tool.

Lol - yeah, wonder how may Nikolas Cruz could have killed with a hammer, screwdriver or even a knife?

How about a homemade bomb? 22 killed in explosion after U.K. concert featuring Ariana Grande

Or a lorry? Nice attack: truck driver named as France mourns 84 killed in Bastille Day atrocity – as it happened

Some people can`t understand why the world thinks we`re nuts.
Third-graders are selling AR-15 raffle tickets in Missouri

What's the problem?
Libs can’t understand the value of responsible gun ownership.
you lefties want Americans in the same position as the 'venezuelans' are in . 'maduro' is starving the 'venzies' and they have been disarmed and can do nothing except to starve Doktor .
Pismoe, if they took their AR's and engaged in civil war, they'd be dead, too, not just hungry.
Our government, not even Venezuela's government, can be fought successfully with AR-15's. I wish you folks would get over that fantasy.
Lol
The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment, they would never go against their own citizens on the very thing they believe in. You loopy kunt
Make up your mind. The government is coming to get you--the Pres and the Senators will not be leading the charge on their white horses--they will send the military -OR-
The guys in the military are your friends and will never shoot you.
You can't have this fantasy both ways.

The fantasy is only in your head. It would be the FBI, BATF, and DEA that would be doing the confiscation, not the military. But, first they have to try to get all guns registered so they know where they are.

The British tried gun control on Americans and wound up losing a very valuable colony. Americans will not give up their guns without a fight.
True, The military would never turn against its own citizens for the sake of the federal government. They just soon turn on the federal government, because they are overwhelmingly pro second amendment.
If they tried firearm confiscation millions on both sides would die… Fact

It's just a tool.

How about a homemade bomb? 22 killed in explosion after U.K. concert featuring Ariana Grande

Or a lorry? Nice attack: truck driver named as France mourns 84 killed in Bastille Day atrocity – as it happened
Yep, Bombs/vehicles are the preferred terror devices.

the American Revolution begins and the reason was that the 'redcoats' were moving to confiscate guns and ammo OldLady . --- The American Revolution begins - Apr 19, 1775 - HISTORY.com ---
Pismoe, the colonists had emptied a fortress of guns and ammunition that was lying fallow (I think it was near the Canadian border--a holdover from the French and Indian wars, though I'm not certain) in order to withstand a British attack. It was a military move. You can't compare them.

i will compare them , who do you think comprised Washington Army at that time OldLady .

Patterson said by phone Saturday that he considered finding a different raffle item after Wednesday’s mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, but ultimately decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate.”

The fuck is wrong with people? At least have some tact and not hold an event raffling a weapon that just killed 17 people (14 of them children)

Sometimes I wonder if we would be better off splitting the country in half. One sane side and one conservative side. I don't want to live in the same country as these hillbilly ass, gun slinging conservatives anymore.
The country is not identified with gun control. I am a conservative and think conservative gun policy is in orfer. No arms of mass destruction or cheap guns should be allowed to be sold. That would limit mass shootings and the special used in gang warfare. Citizens should be able to protect their homes and families but something has to be done about repeating fire guns and cheap guns for gangs.

It gives third graders the idea that normal people own these kind of weapons. They don`t.
In fact, normal people do own these kinds of weapons.

In the Miller case, the supreme court held that the federal government could ban sawed off shotguns because they were not part of ordinary military equipment, and consequently their use could not contribute to the common defense.

It gives third graders the idea that normal people own these kind of weapons. They don`t.
---------------------------------------------- of course regular Americans own them and they are very popular.
Patterson said by phone Saturday that he considered finding a different raffle item after Wednesday’s mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, but ultimately decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate.”

The fuck is wrong with people? At least have some tact and not hold an event raffling a weapon that just killed 17 people (14 of them children)

Sometimes I wonder if we would be better off splitting the country in half. One sane side and one conservative side. I don't want to live in the same country as these hillbilly ass, gun slinging conservatives anymore.
The country is not identified with gun control. I am a conservative and think conservative gun policy is in orfer. No arms of mass destruction or cheap guns should be allowed to be sold. That would limit mass shootings and the special used in gang warfare. Citizens should be able to protect their homes and families but something has to be done about repeating fire guns and cheap guns for gangs.
---------------------------------------- most crime guns are probably stolen guns.

In the Miller case, the supreme court held that the federal government could ban sawed off shotguns because they were not part of ordinary military equipment, and consequently their use could not contribute to the common defense.
What is your point? I was addressing a specific comment made by another member regarding the normalcy of owning such weapons.

-------------------------------------------
in 'miller' the supremes were 'fos' see all the sawed of Remingtons and sawed off Winchester model 12's in war ,

and a little bit of info on the gun confiscation that the 'redcoats' wanted to do to the America Minute men , --- Fighting at Lexington and Conco ---click link and the reasons for fighting in Concord / Lexington can be read immediately .

Forum List

Back