3rd graders selling raffle tickets for an AR-15

Some people can`t understand why the world thinks we`re nuts.
Third-graders are selling AR-15 raffle tickets in Missouri

You mean the world that sent 12 million European men, women and children into gas chambers....? That world? The world where Russians sent 25 million innocent men, women and children to their deaths in Gulags and government mass murder? That world? The world of China, where they murdered 70 million innocent men, women and children to their deaths....that world?

We have nothing to learn from the world when it comes to mass murder....the world has committed mass murder on levels we can never understand.

In this country, our criminals commit murder, mainly against other criminals....while around the world, their governments murder innocent men, women and children......

So spare us...
Europe, the original shit hole.

True, The military would never turn against its own citizens for the sake of the federal government. They just soon turn on the federal government, because they are overwhelmingly pro second amendment.
If they tried firearm confiscation millions on both sides would die… Fact
Ehhh NO .. the military would never turn on the Federal Government and nobody will EVER go door to door grabbing 3 million guns - PERIOD.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?
You should join one of the SD Militias clown nuts - I understand there are many.
Otherwise slide on over to Montana, Wyoming or even Northern Idaho ..
In all these places you can find idiots - but the worst of the northern ID idiots are in jail or have moved over to MT. WY or SD
Join them won't you?
lol
The US military never votes for progressives, They don’t have anywhere near the same views. Give it up clown
Noted and DISMISSED Trumphole :)

Ex-Navy SEAL calls Trump’s military parade idea "third world bullshit"

True, The military would never turn against its own citizens for the sake of the federal government. They just soon turn on the federal government, because they are overwhelmingly pro second amendment.
Ehhh NO .. the military would never turn on the Federal Government and nobody will EVER go door to door grabbing 3 million guns - PERIOD.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?
You should join one of the SD Militias clown nuts - I understand there are many.
In all these places you can find idiots - but the worst of the northern ID idiots are in jail or have moved over to MT. WY or SD
Join them won't you?
lol
The US military never votes for progressives, They don’t have anywhere near the same views. Give it up clown

You mean except for all the other military parades we have always had.......Michael Knowles at the dailywire went through the list of military parades in American history.....showing that you numb nuts and that guy don't know what you are talking about....

Patterson said by phone Saturday that he considered finding a different raffle item after Wednesday’s mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, but ultimately decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate.”

The fuck is wrong with people? At least have some tact and not hold an event raffling a weapon that just killed 17 people (14 of them children)

Sometimes I wonder if we would be better off splitting the country in half. One sane side and one conservative side. I don't want to live in the same country as these hillbilly ass, gun slinging conservatives anymore.

What a stupid post.

Oh, really?

Police Begin Seizing Guns of Civilians
An article from 17 years ago during the Bush2 Era?
Bro - you are AWESOME!

By ALEX BERENSON and JOHN M. BRODER SEPT. 9, 2005

It was during Katrina, which was about 12 years ago (math is your friend) and what's your point? That's your defense of the government grossly violating people's rights and putting them in grave danger as a result? In that case, I guess we don't need the Voting Rights Act anymore, right? I guess we don't need the Civil Rights Act anymore either. Jim Crow hasn't been around in 50 years since the JOHNSON era.

Doc - you are AWESOME!

But thanks for playing.

It was during Katrina, which was about 12 years ago (math is your friend) and what's your point? That's your defense of the government grossly violating people's rights and putting them in grave danger as a result? In that case, I guess we don't need the Voting Rights Act anymore, right? I guess we don't need the Civil Rights Act anymore either. Jim Crow hasn't been around in 50 years since the JOHNSON era.

Doc - you are AWESOME!
But thanks for playing.

Sorry my clueless pal, but your article is 18 years old .. you know, Ka-Fuking-TRINA - 2005
About 12 & 18 are the same thing - and YOU are a MOD?
Don't be Stoopid - It was during the BUSH era.
But the Fly-By was UBER-Cool!
Did you miss the obvious?
Sad - but thanks for playing poorly yet again! :(

04ad6100-4c0f-11e5-864b-0943b757b4d4_RTRM4X5.jpg

Last edited:

Doc - you are AWESOME!
But thanks for playing.

Sorry my clueless pal, but your article is 18 years old .. you know, Ka-Fuking-TRINA - 2005
About 12 & 18 are the same thing - and YOU are a MOD?
Don't be Stoopid - It was during the BUSH era.
But the Fly-By was UBER-Cool!
Did you miss the obvious?
Sad - but thanks for playing poorly yet again! :(

04ad6100-4c0f-11e5-864b-0943b757b4d4_RTRM4X5.jpg

September of 2005 was 12 1/2 years ago.

You feeling okay?

Some people can`t understand why the world thinks we`re nuts.
Third-graders are selling AR-15 raffle tickets in Missouri

You mean the world that sent 12 million European men, women and children into gas chambers....? That world? The world where Russians sent 25 million innocent men, women and children to their deaths in Gulags and government mass murder? That world? The world of China, where they murdered 70 million innocent men, women and children to their deaths....that world?

We have nothing to learn from the world when it comes to mass murder....the world has committed mass murder on levels we can never understand.

In this country, our criminals commit murder, mainly against other criminals....while around the world, their governments murder innocent men, women and children......

So spare us...
School massacres are okay because Hitler and Stalin killed millions? WTF is wrong with you?

330 millions of all sorts of people in the USA and 17 of them die at the hands of a FREAK and you want to punish all the normal law abiding Gun Owners . What is Wrong with YOU August ???

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?
Join them won't you?
lol

---------------------------------------------- who cares what an ex government tax payer paid employee thinks about The TRUMPS thinking on a USA Military Parade . As ex military employee does he think that his opinion is Special Doktor .

330 millions of all sorts of people in the USA and 17 of them die at the hands of a FREAK and you want to punish all the normal law abiding Gun Owners . What is Wrong with YOU August ???
How are you being punished? I think I can safely drive my car around town at 80 mph but it`s illegal. Why am I being punished?

Patterson said by phone Saturday that he considered finding a different raffle item after Wednesday’s mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, but ultimately decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate.”

The fuck is wrong with people? At least have some tact and not hold an event raffling a weapon that just killed 17 people (14 of them children)

Sometimes I wonder if we would be better off splitting the country in half. One sane side and one conservative side. I don't want to live in the same country as these hillbilly ass, gun slinging conservatives anymore.
It is Missourah...

How are you being punished? I think I can safely drive my car around town at 80 mph but it`s illegal. Why am I being punished?
----------------------------------------------- AR15 is a RIGHT , driving your car is a privlege August !! The Freak that murdered is in jail as he awaits further punishment and your types want to take away ar15 from normal Americans August .

----------------------------------------------- AR15 is a RIGHT , driving your car is a privlege August !! The Freak that murdered is in jail as he awaits further punishment and your types want to take away ar15 from normal Americans August .
I wouldn't have one the barrels are too thin and easily corroded...

---------------------------------------------- who cares what an ex government tax payer paid employee thinks about The TRUMPS thinking on a USA Military Parade . As ex military employee does he think that his opinion is Special Doktor .

I could not tell you that pis - But certainly his and other opinions from current and former military personnel opinions matter.

The military parade Trump wants could cost millions — and the cash-strapped military doesn't know how they'll pay for it
Vets and military families don’t want to be props in Trump’s fa...
Even veterans don’t want Trump’s military parade

And 88% on the website Navy Times say no on 100k votes
Poll: Do you support Trump’s military parade in Washington?

If Trump needs such narcissistic pageantry, tell him to to Russia, Turkey or South Korea

doesn't matter what the military says Doktor , they are our / my and President TRUMPS employees and will do as Ordered Doktor .

its irksome when tax payer paid employees try to run the USA because they think that they are Special Doktor .

Forum List

Back