3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

The GOP attacked the capitol??? Mainstream conservatism attacked the capital??? When??
Mainstream conservatives are a dying breed and they're mostly Never Trumpers.

Yes...what the GOP has become (Trump Humpers) DID attack the Capitol

Mainstream conservatives are a dying breed and they're mostly Never Trumpers.

Yes...what the GOP has become (Trump Humpers) DID attack the Capitol
Wow you must not get out of the leftist bubble much.

No mainstream conservative or GOP supports what the rioters did on January 6th.

Prove me wrong.

They refused to allow Marxist Democrats have their way and exposed Democrats and the Fake News Media as the enemy of the people.

Encouraging a violent mob to interfere with the certification of our election results due to some baseless claims of voter fraud isn’t exactly beneficial to our democracy.
Sorta like VP Harris encouraged domestic terrorists to continue their violence after the election....?!

The Election of Trump was the biggest FucK You to the notion of the “fundamental transformation of America”.
The election of trump was the last time Democrats will ever let complacency prevent them from doing what must be done. It wasn't a problem in 2020.

Sorta like VP Harris encouraged domestic terrorists to continue their violence after the election....?!
Bu-bu-but Kamala!

Your stupid deflection aside, do you support Trump’s actions when it comes to encouraging the violence on Jan 6?

”You’re very special. We love you.”

:p

a form doesnt make us one,,

legally, reality and by definition we are a constitutional republic not a democracy..

so its you trying to sound smart and failed,,

Actually it does. You can be a constitutional republic and a democracy both. It's not an either/or.

A direct democracy is only one type of democracy.

Bu-bu-but Kamala!

Your stupid deflection aside, do you support Trump’s actions when it comes to encouraging the violence on Jan 6?

”You’re very special. We love you.”

:p
Deflection? The question was asked by one of you snowflakes and deserved an answer.

I am sure you didn't want to see the truth any more than you want to hear how the US CP bailed out domestic terrorists to put them back on the street to continue engaging in violent terrorist activities against innocent law-abiding citizens.

As far as Trump goes, he asked people to walk down to the Capitol and peacefully support their GOP reps.

TRUMP was the person who 1st recommended the National Guard be present on 1/6/21, but it was the Sergeant-at-Arms of the House and Senate who rejected the idea because it would be 'bad optics'. This was proven and in the report of a group of bipartisan Senators who have already completed an investigation of 1/6/22. In their report they found major fault with the Capitol Police for being so unprepared for a riot despite the FBI warning them.in advance.

I have posted the link to this numerous times - feel free to research it in my posts or look it up yourself. I refuse to spoonfeed snowflakes.

Forum List

Back