3yo fatally shoots self

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
South Carolina Boy, 3, Fatally Shoots Himself in Mother's Bedroom

...when he fired the semi-automatic handgun at himself...
Barrow's mother, who was not identified, told police that she was in the bedroom watching television when she heard the gunshot.
"She turned around, and there he was on the bed with the gun," Bollinger said.

I own guns. I have always owned guns and will always own guns but -

There is nothing on this planet that is more valuable to me than my children and grand children.

We have read here - nutters who actually brag about have loaded guns where small children can get them.

People who do that are guilty of killing their child.

guns should be lock or out of reach of children.
common sense
young children should be watched, not left alone. a gate or locked door for rooms they should not be in.

toddlers are curious, which is good, but a house should be protected and made safe for them.

shouldn't leave chemical where they can reach, so why leave a loaded gun?

Barrow's mother, who was not identified, told police that she was in the bedroom watching television when she heard the gunshot.

There is nothing on this planet that is more valuable to me than my children and grand children.

We have read here - nutters who actually brag about have loaded guns where small children can get them.

I don't want the guns for no reason, pretty much all of them. The deadly toys are unnecessary in most cases.

What kind of a dumb fuck leaves a loaded gun laying around?

Oh, it's South Carolina.

Never mind.

I don't want the guns for no reason, pretty much all of them. The deadly toys are unnecessary in most cases.
Like hunting and protection?

Hunting for food, maybe, and protection, not what guns are for.

But is necessary for protection.
If we got rid of EVERY Gun int he world, every weapon, every nuke etc people would be using katanas to chop off heads. I bet some would even use fertilizer :ack-1:
People are bad. Guns are not.

But is necessary for protection.
If we got rid of EVERY Gun int he world, every weapon, every nuke etc people would be using katanas to chop off heads. I bet some would even use fertilizer :ack-1:
People are bad. Guns are not.
Both are bad, and that works for me.

Where are all your posts about kids who drown, die in accidental falls, or ingest poison?

FYI singularly all of those accidents kill more kids than accidental gun discharges

AT least put your "concern" over the welfare of children in the order of the danger rather than political ideology

Where are all your posts about kids who drown, die in accidental falls, or ingest poison?

FYI singularly all of those accidents kill more kids than accidental gun discharges

AT least put your "concern" over the welfare of children in the order of the danger rather than political ideology

Again with the " You can't prevent all deaths, so why do anything that we know will prevent some" What an idiot.

On this I agree. When My wife had our daughter my guns got locked up. That mother should be charged.

Here's the problem ^^^^

RWJs don't know the difference between guns and swimming pools, guns and cars, guns and their spaghetti dinner, guns and a tennis racket, guns and ...

Where is Skull Pilot concern for the safety of children?

12235055_10154364878988327_3926527646513754397_n.jpg

Prove it, you can't commie puke.

Why was the gun invented? Oh, as a weapon of war. Even the NRA is honest about that.

Why was the gun invented? Oh, as a weapon of war. Even the NRA is honest about that.
Still waiting.....

Forum List

Back