🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

I didn't mention justifiable "homicides." I was talking about gun defensive usage.

You posted the numbers, I corrected you.

Your movie clip covers the dgu number well.

Sorry...no one is going to say the Yankee Marshal is an expert researcher in the field of gun self defense....twti.

No, he's not an expert on research, and that is not why I posted his videos. I posted them because he in fact makes excellent points about the anti-rights crowd, exposing them for what they really are, fear mongerers.

Of course so you denounce your own link. Impressive stupidity. You should win a prize.

Brain......do I have to call your parents again.......the nanny needs to stop texting her boyfriend and monitor your computer time a lot better....and she needs to stop giving you candy....you just can't handle it.

Ah the 12 year old is back again. Funny how you complain about the guys who talk about your small penis, but then act like a child yourself.

Sorry...no one is going to say the Yankee Marshal is an expert researcher in the field of gun self defense....twti.

No, he's not an expert on research, and that is not why I posted his videos. I posted them because he in fact makes excellent points about the anti-rights crowd, exposing them for what they really are, fear mongerers.

Of course so you denounce your own link. Impressive stupidity. You should win a prize.

Brain......do I have to call your parents again.......the nanny needs to stop texting her boyfriend and monitor your computer time a lot better....and she needs to stop giving you candy....you just can't handle it.

Ah the 12 year old is back again. Funny how you complain about the guys who talk about your small penis, but then act like a child yourself.

Brain....Like the Super Nanny on T.V. does....we are going to send you to the Time Out Chair.....for at least 12 hours.....

So now you are bashing Chrisl? Wow go at it.

How is he bashing me? Lol. I think you are showing your true colors here. ;)

He said your link was stupid.

Sorry, you aren't smart enough to "divide and conquer." :D

And you aren't smart enough to post links that agree with your arguments.

Brain....Like the Super Nanny on T.V. does....we are going to send you to the Time Out Chair.....for at least 12 hours.....

You are the one living in fantasy land. But keep acting like a child, fits your arguments perfectly.

You are the one living in fantasy land. But keep acting like a child, fits your arguments perfectly.

Time for a nap brain...you are really crabby this morning...no more late night t.v. either....keep this up and you will really be grounded.....

Not at all. He is posting facts.

How many dollars have you spent on guns and defensive training just to never use it? They love suckers like you. So scared and paranoid.

How many dollars have you spent on guns and defensive training just to never use it? They love suckers like you. So scared and paranoid.

I guess you didn't see the post of the senior citizens...went 40-50 years not needing a gun...till the day they needed it.....and it saved their lives....

you are a twit brain.

Actually I have proven they aren't facts. When losing he starts posting like a child. Look at that he lost again.

I guess you didn't see the post of the senior citizens...went 40-50 years not needing a gun...till the day they needed it.....and it saved their lives....

you are a twit brain.

Wasted your money. Not only did they take your money but they have you running around scared and paranoid. Pathetic.

A person does not have to shoot and kill a criminal in order to avoid becoming a victim, in MOST instances they would not have to do that. All they would have to do is show that they are armed.

I strapped on my 9 MM last week and rode my motorcycle into town for a 4 hour trip for getting maintenance on the bike. At least 5,000 people saw me on the roads and in the shop and at lunch. Therefore, I avoided being a victim of crime 5,000 times in 4 hours by being armed. WOW! I had no idea how much danger I was facing every day!

Actually I have proven they aren't facts. When loses he start posting like a child. Look at that he lost again.

But you haven't. You just keep talking about the woman in the OP and "justifiable homicides" while ignoring the fact that most criminals are going to be scared away by the mere site of a weapon. Lol.

A person does not have to shoot and kill a criminal in order to avoid becoming a victim, in MOST instances they would not have to do that. All they would have to do is show that they are armed.

I strapped on my 9 MM last week and rode my motorcycle into town for a 4 hour trip for getting maintenance on the bike. At least 5,000 people saw me on the roads and in the shop and at lunch. Therefore, I avoided being a victim of crime 5,000 times in 4 hours by being armed. WOW! I had no idea how much danger I was facing every day!

How intellectually dishonest! Lol. I hope you know that you aren't fooling anyone with your hyperbole. It only makes your argument weak.

you are a twit brain.

Wasted your money. Not only did they take your money but they have you running around scared and paranoid. Pathetic.

You are the one exposing yourself as fearful. :D

Actually I have proven they aren't facts. When loses he start posting like a child. Look at that he lost again.

But you haven't. You just keep talking about the woman in the OP and "justifiable homicides" while ignoring the fact that most criminals are going to be scared away by the mere site of a weapon. Lol.

And you just keep making things up. Luckily anyone who cares can read through the posts and see you are full of shit again.

Shouldn't we be talking about the OP moron?

Actually I have proven they aren't facts. When losing he starts posting like a child. Look at that he lost again.

Brain...stamping your feet and yelling...."those aren't facts....those aren't facts..." is not proving they aren't facts. A peer reviewed paper means actual people check the research....they don't just pull numbers out of their ass and say ..."See...these are better numbers cause I say so...."

you are a twit brain.

So scared I go everywhere with no gun. You clowns pee yourself at the thought of going somewhere unarmed. Pathetic.

The bottom line . . . most people who have defended themselves with their weapons never had to fire a shot. The mere sight of the firearm is enough to scare off a would-be attacker in most instances. Actually having to SHOOT the perp is going to be rare.
Most legal gun owners never shoot anyone, nor are they shot by their own weapons.

you are a twit brain.

So scared I go everywhere with no gun. You clowns pee yourself at the thought of going somewhere unarmed. Pathetic.

Not at all. I don't own a weapon at all. I just know how important ALL of our rights are, and the second amendment is the one under the most attack.

Brain...stamping your feet and yelling...."those aren't facts....those aren't facts..." is not proving they aren't facts. A peer reviewed paper means actual people check the research....they don't just pull numbers out of their ass and say ..."See...these are better numbers cause I say so...."

Ok post some support for you studies. What peers support them. Kleck says lot is wrong. Everyone says kleck is wrong. What you got?

Forum List

Back