4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

That doesn't change the results does it? You gave out bad advice. Bravo.
Shit happens, it does not change anything nor should it - the plural of "anecdote" is not "data"

Says the gun seller.
Says the control freak... Lol

Suggesting people should think about whether it is safe for them to have a gun is being a control freak? Based on the OP it is important.

Why be dishonest? Just say what you really want. Nobody is falling for your lies. :)

Now you are the frustrated one clearly.

No, you haven't answered. It is obviously not lives that you care about, so what is it? Why do you want to disarm people?

I have suggested nothing to disarm any law abiding person. Why do you need to make up shit?

The agenda is people like the woman in the OP. People who you advised to get a gun and it ends in disaster.

I didn't advise her to do anything. Never met her before in my life.

You post over and over that everyone should have a gun. She is everyone. Great job.

Funny how the accidents are real and have names and faces. And they are far more plentiful than any confirmed defenses.

No, I never said that. Now, we see the frustration seeping out as dishonesty.

Haha and now you don't tell everyone they need a gun? I'm sure 2aguy doesn't either.
What a joke you are.
How many kids are backed over every year by family members?? - shit happens
The list of "shit happens" goes on and on...

To pick out firearms as a target - is a cowardly mindset

I have suggested nothing to disarm any law abiding person. Why do you need to make up shit?

The agenda is people like the woman in the OP. People who you advised to get a gun and it ends in disaster.

You post over and over that everyone should have a gun. She is everyone. Great job.

Funny how the accidents are real and have names and faces. And they are far more plentiful than any confirmed defenses.

Haha and now you don't tell everyone they need a gun? I'm sure 2aguy doesn't either.
What a joke you are.

People need cars. Cowardly is pointing to every other reason people die.

What a joke you are.

People need cars.
Firearms are not going anywhere, nor should they.

Buy more guns and ammo...

What a joke you are.

People need cars.
Firearms are not going anywhere, nor should they.

Buy more guns and ammo...

Says the gun salesman.

What a joke you are.

Nope, they can take public transportation. Leave it to the "professional" drivers. Lol.

Shit happens, it does not change anything nor should it - the plural of "anecdote" is not "data"

Says the gun seller.

Getting frustrated because you cannot refute facts with your fear mongering, eh? Funny stuff. ;) Keep it up.

Not frustrated at all actually, this has been too easy again.

But you haven't done anything except give out bad information! Lol.

That would be you. All your numbers are a joke. How many justifiable homicides are there? Ha

Are you trying to convince us that criminals are not scared away without a shot being fired by a firearm?

Says the gun seller.

Suggesting people should think about whether it is safe for them to have a gun is being a control freak? Based on the OP it is important.

Why be dishonest? Just say what you really want. Nobody is falling for your lies. :)

So, what is your agenda?

Says the gun seller.

So, what is your agenda?
Gun grabber...

No one a "right" to own a car... Firearm ownership is an right.
Pay no attention to what the bed wetters say... Lol

What a joke you are.

Nope, they can take public transportation. Leave it to the "professional" drivers. Lol.

We don't have the infrastructure.

Says the gun seller.

So, what is your agenda?

I've answered that twice now. Do you always stupidly repeat yourself?

So, what is your agenda?

No you haven't answered. You just keep bringing up the OP. Sorry, stupid people don't represent all of us. Lol.

Says the gun seller.

Getting frustrated because you cannot refute facts with your fear mongering, eh? Funny stuff. ;) Keep it up.

That would be you. All your numbers are a joke. How many justifiable homicides are there? Ha

Are you trying to convince us that criminals are not scared away without a shot being fired by a firearm?
Again no. Are you still posting blatantly wrong numbers and claiming they are facts?

So, what is your agenda?

No you haven't answered. You just keep bringing up the OP. Sorry, stupid people don't represent all of us. Lol.

Yet you seem very similar to the woman in the OP...

What a joke you are.

Well, instead of wasting millions of taxpayers dollars on silly studies about gun control and banning guns (which will not be happening here in America), perhaps they should spend that money on infrastructure.

Again no. Are you still posting blatantly wrong numbers and claiming they are facts?

Not at all. Everything that I'm posting is backed up by the studies.

You are the one who is focusing in on just the homicides when we all know that criminals are certainly scared off by a person simply brandishing a weapon at them.

A person does not have to shoot and kill a criminal in order to avoid becoming a victim, in MOST instances they would not have to do that. All they would have to do is show that they are armed.

What a joke you are.

Well, instead of wasting millions of taxpayers dollars on silly studies about gun control and banning guns (which will not be happening here in America), perhaps they should spend that money on infrastructure.

The CDC isn't allowed to study gun violence. The nra is scared of the results.

Guns are equalizers. It won't matter how young and how strong he is, a 9mm hollowpoint will rip a hole in him just as fast as a weakling. 99% of robbers surveyed said they preferred unarmed victims.
And, you prefer unarmed robbers. How is that different?

You obviously aren't equal when you both have a gun...

Exactly how are we not equal if we both have guns......please....don't put too much stress on your brain...it can't take it...
You would never be equal. One bigger, one smaller. One more skilled, one less. One more willing to kill, one less. One more able to take a bullet, one less. Humans are only equal before the law (and not even then).

Forum List

Back