4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

Not frustrated at all actually, this has been too easy again.

But you haven't done anything except give out bad information! Lol.

That would be you. All your numbers are a joke. How many justifiable homicides are there? Ha

Are you trying to convince us that criminals are not scared away without a shot being fired by a firearm?
Again no. Are you still posting blatantly wrong numbers and claiming they are facts?

Not at all. Everything that I'm posting is backed up by the studies.

You are the one who is focusing in on just the homicides when we all know that criminals are certainly scared off by a person simply brandishing a weapon at them.

You gave the highly inaccurate justifiable homicide numbers, I just corrected you. You really aren't very honest.

Your movie clip guy agrees with me on the number of dgu btw. You denounce your own link?

But you haven't done anything except give out bad information! Lol.

That would be you. All your numbers are a joke. How many justifiable homicides are there? Ha

Are you trying to convince us that criminals are not scared away without a shot being fired by a firearm?
Again no. Are you still posting blatantly wrong numbers and claiming they are facts?

You are the one who is focusing in on just the homicides when we all know that criminals are certainly scared off by a person simply brandishing a weapon at them.

You gave the highly inaccurate justifiable homicide numbers, I just corrected you. You really aren't very honest.

Your movie clip guy agrees with me on the number of dgu btw. You denounce your own link?

I didn't mention justifiable "homicides." I was talking about gun defensive usage.

How many kids are backed over every year by family members?? - shit happens
The list of "shit happens" goes on and on...

To pick out firearms as a target - is a cowardly mindset
People need cars. Cowardly is pointing to every other reason people die.

Nope, they can take public transportation. Leave it to the "professional" drivers. Lol.

We don't have the infrastructure.

Well, instead of wasting millions of taxpayers dollars on silly studies about gun control and banning guns (which will not be happening here in America), perhaps they should spend that money on infrastructure.

The CDC isn't allowed to study gun violence. The nra is scared of the results.

That is not true. they are not allowed to use their reseach to push an anti gun agenda.....they just did research on gun violence in a city recently...they found that social factors, not guns caused the killings.

I didn't mention justifiable "homicides." I was talking about gun defensive usage.

discussing anything with brain is like hitting a heavy punching bag...it is full of sand and hitting it makes you better and stronger...but doesn't do anything for the bag.....

Guns are equalizers. It won't matter how young and how strong he is, a 9mm hollowpoint will rip a hole in him just as fast as a weakling. 99% of robbers surveyed said they preferred unarmed victims.
And, you prefer unarmed robbers. How is that different?

You obviously aren't equal when you both have a gun...

Exactly how are we not equal if we both have guns......please....don't put too much stress on your brain...it can't take it...
You would never be equal. One bigger, one smaller. One more skilled, one less. One more willing to kill, one less. One more able to take a bullet, one less. Humans are only equal before the law (and not even then).

Sorry......the gun makes people equal.....actually do some research....

You posted the numbers, I corrected you.

Your movie clip covers the dgu number well.

How many kids are backed over every year by family members?? - shit happens
The list of "shit happens" goes on and on...

To pick out firearms as a target - is a cowardly mindset
People need cars. Cowardly is pointing to every other reason people die.

Nope, they can take public transportation. Leave it to the "professional" drivers. Lol.

We don't have the infrastructure.

Well, instead of wasting millions of taxpayers dollars on silly studies about gun control and banning guns (which will not be happening here in America), perhaps they should spend that money on infrastructure.

The CDC isn't allowed to study gun violence. The nra is scared of the results.

Here you go...wrong again...

Why Congress Cut The CDC’s Gun Research Budget

Firstly, CDC was not banned from doing the research. In fact, CDC articles pertaining to firearms have held steady since the defunding, and even increased to 121 in 2013.

CDC very recently released a 16-page report that was commissioned by the city council of Wilmington, Delaware, on factors contributing to its abnormally high gun crime, and methods of prevention. The study weighed factors such as where the guns were coming from, the sex of the offenders, likeliness of committing a gun crime, and how unemployment plays a factor.

In other words it studied, the environment surrounding the crime.
This did not go over well with some in the media, who were disappointed it didn’t implicate firearms as a cause and not an effect. Kate Masters of VICE.com wrote, “If the CDC wasn’t going to consider the role of firearms in Wilmington’s gun crimes, why do the study at all?” That sounds an awful lot like, “If you have nothing bad to say about guns, then don’t say anything.”

And the truth.........

CDC Leaders Admit They Want to Ban Guns

In the late ’80s and early ’90s, the CDC was openly biased in opposing gun rights. CDC official and research head Patrick O’Carroll stated in a 1989 issue of The Journal of the American Medical Association, “We’re going to systematically build a case that owning firearms causes deaths.” This sounds more like activist rhetoric than it does scientific research, as O’Carroll effectively set out with the goal of confirmation bias, saying “We will prove it,” and not the scientific objectiveness of asking “Does it?”

‘It used to be that smoking was a glamour symbol — cool, sexy, macho. Now it is dirty, deadly — and banned.’

O’Carroll went on to deny he had said this, claiming he was misquoted. However, his successor and director of the CDC National Center of Injury Prevention branch Mark Rosenberg told Rolling Stone in 1993 that he “envisions a long term campaign, similar to tobacco use and auto safety, to convince Americans that guns are, first and foremost, a public health menace.”

He went on to tell theWashington Post in 1994 “We need to revolutionize the way we look at guns, like what we did with cigarettes. It used to be that smoking was a glamour symbol — cool, sexy, macho. Now it is dirty, deadly — and banned.”

CDC leaders were not shy about their intentions of banning guns from the public. Sure enough, they acted on their desires.

In October 1993, The New England Journal of Medicine released a study funded by the CDC to the tune of $1.7 million, entitled “Gun Ownership as a Risk Factor for Homicide in the Home.” The leader author was Dr. Arthur Kellermann, an epidemiologist, physician, and outspoken advocate of gun control.

In the study, Kellerman concluded that people who kept guns in their homes were 2.7 times more likely to be homicide victims as people who don’t. Major media outlets, such as the New York Times, still cite these statistics.

Unreliable Gun Research

However, the research was beyond flawed. For one, Kellermann used epidemiological methods in an attempt to investigate an issue dealing with criminology. In effect, this means he was treating gun violence the same as, say, the spread of West Nile, or bird flu.

Furthermore, the gun victims he studied were anomalies. They were selected from homicide victims living in metropolitan areas with high gun-crime statistics, which completely discounted the statistical goliath of areas where gun owners engage in little to no crime.

Other factors that lent to the study’s unreliability were: It is based entirely on people murdered in their homes, with 50 percent admitting this was the result of a “quarrel or romantic triangle,” and 30 percent said it was during a drug deal or other felonies such as rape or burglary; it made no consideration for guns used in self-defense; it provided no proof or examples that the murder weapon used in these crimes belonged to the homeowner or had been kept in that home.

---------------

And this is a good point...worth repeating....

Furthermore, the gun victims he studied were anomalies. They were selected from homicide victims living in metropolitan areas with high gun-crime statistics, which completely discounted the statistical goliath of areas where gun owners engage in little to no crime.

Sorry...no one is going to say the Yankee Marshal is an expert researcher in the field of gun self defense....twti.

Sorry...no one is going to say the Yankee Marshal is an expert researcher in the field of gun self defense....twti.

No, he's not an expert on research, and that is not why I posted his videos. I posted them because he in fact makes excellent points about the anti-rights crowd, exposing them for what they really are, fear mongerers.

So now you are bashing Chrisl? Wow go at it.

How is he bashing me? Lol. I think you are showing your true colors here. ;)

No, he's not an expert on research, and that is not why I posted his videos. I posted them because he in fact makes excellent points about the anti-rights crowd, exposing them for what they really are, fear mongerers.

Of course so you denounce your own link. Impressive stupidity. You should win a prize.

He said your link was stupid.

Of course so you denounce your own link. Impressive stupidity. You should win a prize.

I didn't denounce anything. The guy makes excellent points and knows what you are all about. Lies and fear mongering.

Brain......do I have to call your parents again.......the nanny needs to stop texting her boyfriend and monitor your computer time a lot better....and she needs to stop giving you candy....you just can't handle it.

No he didn't.

Sorry, you aren't smart enough to "divide and conquer." :D

brain...if you actually did research and didn't just lie about the research created by actual professionals....you wouldn't have to lie about the truth, facts and reality and smear the actual adults in the conversation.

I didn't denounce anything. The guy makes excellent points and knows what you are all about. Lies and fear mongering.

He definitely brought you closer to reality. Then 2aguy drags you back to fantasy land.

No he didn't.

It may be time for an intervention for brain...let's get the adults here on u.s.message together, sit down with brain's parents and get him the help he needs.....

Forum List

Back