4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

So the woman in the OP listened to you two. See how well that worked out for her?

The fact still remains that more people defend themselves against criminals with guns than die in accidental shootings. Lol. :D I notice that you avoid answering my question. WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA?

You asked that same question many posts back and it was answered then. Your brain doesn't seem to work very well.

And fact is the woman who was shot by her child took your advice. Good job.

No, you haven't answered. It is obviously not lives that you care about, so what is it? Why do you want to disarm people?

except there are 18 studies who say the opposite.....and 10 that say there is no effect...twit.....

You base that off lotts site of course.

The fact remains that at least hundreds of thousands of people defend themselves against criminals with their weapons.

Unlikely. Not supported by anything in the real world.

You are only posting information about those killed in justifiable homicide. Are you trying to convince people that when you show a potential attacker that you are armed, they never run away and you have to shoot them every time?

I'm sure that is not the case. How stupid do you think we are? Seriously? Lol. :D

I will answer you again, no. You posted false numbers and I corrected you.

So the woman in the OP listened to you two. See how well that worked out for her?

The fact still remains that more people defend themselves against criminals with guns than die in accidental shootings. Lol. :D I notice that you avoid answering my question. WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA?

You asked that same question many posts back and it was answered then. Your brain doesn't seem to work very well.

No, you haven't answered. It is obviously not lives that you care about, so what is it? Why do you want to disarm people?

I have suggested nothing to disarm any law abiding person. Why do you need to make up shit?

The agenda is people like the woman in the OP. People who you advised to get a gun and it ends in disaster.

I have suggested nothing to disarm any law abiding person. Why do you need to make up shit?

The agenda is people like the woman in the OP. People who you advised to get a gun and it ends in disaster.

No one could have predicted that this woman would do something stupid. Lol. Be realistic.

No one could have predicted that this woman would do something stupid. Lol. Be realistic.

That doesn't change the results does it? You gave out bad advice. Bravo.

I didn't advise her to do anything. Never met her before in my life.

People die in accidents every day. Nothing new there. There are ALWAYS going to be stupid people, and just because another person does something stupid, that is not a reason to revoke one of my constitutionally guaranteed rights.

Shit happens, it does not change anything nor should it - the plural of "anecdote" is not "data"

You post over and over that everyone should have a gun. She is everyone. Great job.

Funny how the accidents are real and have names and faces. And they are far more plentiful than any confirmed defenses.

Shit happens, it does not change anything nor should it - the plural of "anecdote" is not "data"

Says the gun seller.

You post over and over that everyone should have a gun. She is everyone. Great job.

Funny how the accidents are real and have names and faces. And they are far more plentiful than any confirmed defenses.

No, I never said that. Now, we see the frustration seeping out as dishonesty.

Says the gun seller.

Getting frustrated because you cannot refute facts with your fear mongering, eh? Funny stuff. ;) Keep it up.

Haha and now you don't tell everyone they need a gun? I'm sure 2aguy doesn't either.
What a joke you are.

Says the gun seller.
Says the control freak... Lol

Says the gun seller.

Getting frustrated because you cannot refute facts with your fear mongering, eh? Funny stuff. ;) Keep it up.

Not frustrated at all actually, this has been too easy again.

Haha and now you don't tell everyone they need a gun? I'm sure 2aguy doesn't either.
What a joke you are.

Nobody has said everyone should have a gun. It's a personal choice and will remain so because it is a constitutionally guaranteed right to do so.

Says the gun seller.

But you haven't done anything except give out bad information! Lol.

Says the gun seller.

Suggesting people should think about whether it is safe for them to have a gun is being a control freak? Based on the OP it is important.

Says the gun seller.

Suggesting people should think about whether it is safe for them to have a gun is being a control freak? Based on the OP it is important.

Why be dishonest? Just say what you really want. Nobody is falling for your lies. :)

Says the gun seller.

But you haven't done anything except give out bad information! Lol.

That would be you. All your numbers are a joke. How many justifiable homicides are there? Ha

Forum List

Back